Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone in that courtroom knows the kids are going to be taken from Alice. Indeed, the think the only people who don't know it are Alice and the kids.

It's just a matter of waiting to see for what reasons they will be removed. She's still broke with no job. She can't move on.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
My understanding is that the reason for not sealing the court documents are two fold:
1. Even if all sides are in agreement, it’s not standard in California, unless the case is settled out of court (not happening), to seal those docs.
2. Before the judge looks into case law and exceptional reasons why the court can seal the records, he also has to allow representatives for the media make applications as to why it’s in the public interest to not be sealed.

Reactions: 23
Those kids are so isolated from everything and everyone by Al. They have no interaction with anyone. Poor kids.
And Alice thinks it’s normal bc she was ‘abandoned’ (as an adult) by her father. Any psychologist would see this connection instantly. I’ve always thought that Alice wants her kids to feel like she does- isolated and angry with their father/relatives. All because she cannot stand that Ioan is out of her control now. She never thought he would leave no matter how awful she was to him. Now the kids are her focus. What a monster.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
If Alice doesn't make some serious changes in her lifestyle and attitude, she can count her best years far behind her.

Reactions: 19
And Alice thinks it’s normal bc she was ‘abandoned’ (as an adult) by her father. Any psychologist would see this connection instantly. I’ve always thought that Alice wants her kids to feel like she does- isolated and angry with their father/relatives. All because she cannot stand that Ioan is out of her control now. She never thought he would leave no matter how awful she was to him. Now the kids are her focus. What a monster.
And that’s why she dresses them like she does. They can’t outshine her and it keeps them isolated from peers. I concede that dressing to fit in with your peers shouldn’t usually be hugely encouraged by parents/society but being dressed in crappy eBay (and I’ve been a thrifter my whole life) another way of keeping them from fitting in if she is forced to send her babies to school.

Reactions: 19
I bet Alice is seething that Judge Josh will definitely hear the case. He clearly has the measure of her

Reactions: 42
I bet Alice is seething that Judge Josh will definitely hear the case. He clearly has the measure of her
I’m kind of feeling like Bernal is so over Alice hence waiving Sanchez, agreeing to a two day hearing so it’s the same judge etc
Also LOL @ Judgie J calling Bernal a genius

He’s good 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So
another Alice's eBay purchase - bandana/scarf (chosen color unknown)
<I post these when I see that feedback has been given.>
purchase date unknown - feedback just received from seller
eBay item number: 295833896879 link to bandana/scarf

View attachment 2489345
if coupled with earlier fringed heeled boots is possibly for pirate costume? :D
I was thinking a cowboy outfit. She already has the hat and the stance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anne Kiley saying this is one of the worst cases she's dealt with (I'm reading between her lines here)
....this stuff all makes an impression with the judge. She has clearly dealt with a lot of nutcases, and Alice is the worst.
Everyone in that courtroom knows it.

Reactions: 56
Anne Kiley saying this is one of the worst cases she's dealt with (I'm reading between her lines here)
....this stuff all makes an impression with the judge. She has clearly dealt with a lot of nutcases, and Alice is the worst.
Everyone in that courtroom knows it.
The judge can see her madness and Ioan’s stability and is trying to keep Alice calm for the safety of the kids, as well as in the interest of fairness. He’s doing everything in his power but also everything within the law.
come the trial, when both sides are done presenting and Judgie J gives his decision, that where judges get to let rip on the abusers

• Heart
Reactions: 28
AlcoTone missed the part about Ioan's financial declarations being verified by an independent third party CPA firm, I guess. 🤦🏼‍♀️

1000038239.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When it's over AE will try to tip off Bogoff et al about the outcome but she can't say much about IG without breaking her DVRO. If it's sealed then any leaks probably came from Alice. The leaks will be a mix of lies and evasions about what she has done so will be completely untrustworthy. It will be like her 'summer of sex and love' in the DM article when we know she was threatening IG with divorce and the Police instead from court docs.

If she keeps the kids, I can imagine the leaks "Dr Dupee recognised how much the children adore their mother who sacrificed her career and her life for them. Therefore Alice was given full custody."

By sealing the docs, IG is essentially protecting Alice the most as it will be damning on her but I understand why he's doing it.
No, he’s actually protecting his children. He doesn’t want the world to know any possible mental health issues Dr Dupée notes. Even if her actual report is confidential, these things will certainly be discussed in court. And they will follow the kids for the rest of their lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Ioan had already mentioned this in his DVRO reply, didn't he?
Yes, but according to Alice Ioan's filings are all lies. This, however, is stated in court with no objections by Bernal or the minor's counsel so it can't possibly be a lie by Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.