Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but according to Alice Ioan's filings are all lies. This, however, is stated in court with no objections by Bernal or the minor's counsel so it can't possibly be a lie by Ioan.
But, but, the Sacred Texts of Court Documents are all lies ATA (According To Alice).

PS Thank you very much, @Hiraeth , for adding to our sacred texts. See how I'm abusing you with Thank You now 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
he’s actually protecting his children.
He's trying to protect the kids too but the Evaluator is primarily going to focus on the parents (read AE). I think most people would understand that the kids are victims of this toxic household and not use information against them when they are older. It shouldn't follow them for the rest of their lives unless they start trying to get into the DM sidebar of shame as adults. They are not famous despite what AE thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So glad they brought up the change in Elsie' school.
---
No one has fucked up Alice's life more than Alice.
And no one has fucked up their children’s lives more than that monstrous Abuser 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
omg, I now picture Alice's friend turning up there to argue her case LMAO

It's interesting how soft Ioan's lawyers are still to Alice. It's pretty clear that Alice breached a court order with the school change and the judge noticed it as well, they know that Alice would use any attempt to punish her for this or to undo this to further the PA. It's pretty ridiculous that Alice's loonys are accusing Ioan of litigation abuse, it's the complete opposite.
Anne was soft AF and has been from the start of all this, she could have buried Alice and she didn’t. She fumbled and seemed to not know what went on. I would be pissed off if I was Ioan. She breeched the court order Anne ffs.

Reactions: 17
1696373498870.png

AE never has an answer for anything. She better start coming up with a reason why IG can see his kids. Quick.

Reactions: 19
He's trying to protect the kids too but the Evaluator is primarily going to focus on the parents (read AE). I think most people would understand that the kids are victims of this toxic household and not use information against them when they are older. It shouldn't follow them for the rest of their lives unless they start trying to get into the DM sidebar of shame as adults. They are not famous despite what AE thinks.
No, they aren’t. But their peers, college admissions officers, future employers etc could all easily find out.

Reactions: 14
- Part 3 -

Judge: “The only other thing on my agenda that I wanted to ask about is, I read, I believe, in dad's reply something to suggest that the -- that mom was alleged to have changed the grade school for the younger child despite the Court's orders in July, is that -- did I read that right?”

Anne: “I believe, your Honor, there were some issues about signing up for school. And that she did sign them both up for school in Beverly Hills. He had his concerns because he's got his concerns that she won't remain in the Beverly Hills school district, however, I know nothing more than what is in his reply. And I -- you know, I'm certainly aware that from respondent's standpoint, it's the closest school and she intends to stay in the area. His concern was for not staying in the area and I think that he would defer to whatever knowledge that minors' counsel has.”

Judge: “Okay. I thought I read a very clear statement that said notwithstanding the court's orders, mom changed school of the younger child but maybe I'm wrong. I thought I read that.”

Anne: “Well, the Court said that the minor child is to go to Third Street absent agreement of the parties. I think what he's saying is, I didn't expressly agree to her staying in Beverly Hills or going -- changing the Beverly Hills school because he had conditions upon it that were met in his opinion as it relates to her ability to remain within the district given that her apartment is up and he looked at her income and expense declaration and it made no sense based upon her state of expenses and income. So the Gruffudds remaining in Beverly Hills is of extreme concern to the Petitioner which is why it made sense to him that she would remain in the school she was in rather than perhaps having to move mid-year.”

The judge thanks Ms. Kiley for giving him context, and says that he has nothing else on his agenda, unless anyone has anything further.

Anne states that she and Bernal emailed back and forth that they were concerned about the media, and that there was a Daily Mail article that “essentially quoted from a lot of the custody issues.” She is concerned about that issue going forward, particularly with the custody evaluation. Anne asks the judge if the court would entertain an RFO for sealing the custody portion of the case, or if she needs to file an RFO to seal anything related to the custody case.

Judge: “My general philosophy, unless somebody is going to tell me that it's wrong, is that I don't like to make orders that aren't -- I call it on the "menu" in other words, fully noticed. But if everybody is bought in and fine with it, then I don't think we offend any kind of due process if people agree. And I'm happy to make orders that are consistent with stipulations. So that's my general philosophy, so I'm not hostile unless there's some sort of disagreement about that issue.”

Anne: “So, your Honor, not as Petitioner's counsel. Because petitioner does stipulate to and wishes to seal the proceedings, as it relates to custody -- the custody orders and the pleadings on custody. But as an officer of the court, I believe that the California Rules of Court are very clear that no aspect of any case can be sealed based upon stipulation of the parties.”

[EDITOR’S NOTE: All attorneys in California are considered ‘officers of the court’ and are held to high ethical standards.]

The judge states that he would have to make findings. Anne states that there would have to be a noticed motion to seal the custody aspect, so the press has an opportunity to come and oppose the motion, if they desire to do so. The judge agrees.

The judge asks Ms. Greenberg to file an ex parte motion to seal the custody proceedings. The court will set it on shortened time so there will be a properly noticed hearing, and then anyone that wants to come in and argue why those aspects of the case should be sealed can do so.

Anne states that she will work with the attorneys to make it a joint ex parte motion so that no one has to file extra pleadings and incur costs.

The judge asks if there is anything further. Nothing being heard, the judge adjourns the hearing at 9:51 a.m.

- End of Transcript Summary -
Wow @Hiraeth your keyboard and your brain must be on fire. Thank you for all this and your hard work. It does seem that the lovely Judge Josh has the measure of the Abuser, and so does the GAL 👏👏👏👏❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm really struggling to follow what has been said, it is me being dumb, not Hireath's transcribing.
It's not you! It's hard to follow because they are covering a lot in a short period of time. To condense the transcript to the essentials: Judge Josh is so convinced that a child custody evaluator is needed that he appointed Dr. Dupee at the hearing, especially since she is a psychiatrist and one is definitely needed to advise the court as to custody. There was a lot of talk about scheduling the hearing on custody, which eventually got boiled down to 2 days, split up into 4 afternoons in late February and early March. And finally, Elsie's school was brought up but since the damage had been done, things were left as they are, since if Alice can't afford her apartment in Beverly Hills, then Elsie will have to change schools again, and that blame will rest squarely on Alice since she violated the court order.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
That super obsessed Twitter account is doing dossiers on some of us! @Bridgeofsighs, @IHateHadargoyle, @CookieMonsta--hilarious times lie ahead! 😂

View attachment 2489642
View attachment 2489643
View attachment 2489644
FFS!!!!!!!! Why is it never me!!!!!
---
AlcoTone missed the part about Ioan's financial declarations being verified by an independent third party CPA firm, I guess. 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2489651
So Tone has just confirmed Al is hiding money then, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Far out, I somehow got logged out last night and have come up to date with reading ( 🏅 Hiraeth) and yes I love The Big Enchilada too.
Reading between the lines this will be a case for the teaching textbooks for years to come. Alice will achieve immortality alright but not as she knows it. And Ioan will go down in history, not for his acting abilities, but for his dad abilities.
That will mean far more to him I’m sure than any Oscar

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry for a question so soon @Hiraeth and I know you’re busy! Does this mean we won’t hear anything from here on about custody?

It’s also interesting that Ioan’s counsel suggested sealing it when he’s being accused of using the court process to smear Alice!
It means that, if there is a motion made to seal the custody proceedings, and the judge grants it, while we may see court filings on the docket regarding custody (and we may not be able to obtain them depending on how broad the seal is), the hearing itself in late February/early March will be private and there will be no public allowed in the courtroom, nor will there be a transcript available for purchase.

Reactions: 37
if Alice can't afford her apartment in Beverly Hills, then Elsie will have to change schools again, and that blame will rest squarely on Alice since she violated the court order.
IG knows how much he gives AE every month.

Anne: He had his concerns because he's got his concerns that she won't remain in the Beverly Hills school district

He knows that long term she can't afford to stay there therefore the kids change school again. AE will of course blame him for not paying her enough.

Reactions: 27
But, but, the Sacred Texts of Court Documents are all lies ATA (According To Alice).

PS Thank you very much, @Hiraeth , for adding to our sacred texts. See how I'm abusing you with Thank You now 😂.
Don't forget the "Transcripts of Hearsay".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FFS!!!!!!!! Why is it never me!!!!!
---

So Tone has just confirmed Al is hiding money then, I guess.
Me either and I started the damn thread🤣🤣🤣.

I tell you one thing Alice has in abundance? Stamina! Never have I ever known anything like it.

My sister in law is an absolute loon, very similar to Alice with the abuse, gaslighting, manipulative behaviour but even she has times were she calms down and acts normal for a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Loading Waltzing Matilda and Crocodile Dundee from YouTube isn’t going to change the fact Dupee from Brisbane Australia isn’t seeing the 1000x Alice called Bianca a Brisbane Bogan 🤦‍♀️. Like he thinks it’s going to upset Bianca and that Bianca actually looks at his Twitter 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.