Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for a question so soon @Hiraeth and I know you’re busy! Does this mean we won’t hear anything from here on about custody?

It’s also interesting that Ioan’s counsel suggested sealing it when he’s being accused of using the court process to smear Alice!
it's not granted yet and in fact not even requested (can imagine Alice opposing it in which case it's unlikely to be granted).

If does get granted, yes, it basically means that. Though based on other celeb custody cases that were sealed it means tit. the big tabloids all have their sources, and one side may leak things anyway.

I btw fully expect Alice's side to moan that coincidentally now Alice has finally managed to find the strength to reveal all of Ioan's crimes but now she is gagged in court too, blablabla.

Reactions: 29
Yep, they can't undo it without upsetting Elsie by pulling her out of a school she is getting used to. AE did it deliberately to give the court the finger and to justify staying in BH.
Then Ioan and Bianca should move to BH, Alice can live in a trailer park for all I care.

Reactions: 16
When it's over AE will try to tip off Bogoff et al about the outcome but she can't say much about IG without breaking her DVRO. If it's sealed then any leaks probably came from Alice. The leaks will be a mix of lies and evasions about what she has done so will be completely untrustworthy. It will be like her 'summer of sex and love' in the DM article when we know she was threatening IG with divorce and the Police instead from court docs.

If she keeps the kids, I can imagine the leaks "Dr Dupee recognised how much the children adore their mother who sacrificed her career and her life for them. Therefore Alice was given full custody."

By sealing the docs, IG is essentially protecting Alice the most as it will be damning on her but I understand why he's doing it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
No comment from NL as yet however a few hours ago she was STILL going on about the BW reveal. FFS. It's interesting how the marriage was just a business arrangement. AE knew IG didn't love her but expected the arrangement to continue anyway with IG in the garage. What a fuckwit.

1696368963506.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but I’m calling the priest for an exorcism
Oh don't, I started watching Exorcist (1973) last night but had to switch it off. It was what I imagine Al's soul looks like.
---
No comment from NL as yet however a few hours ago she was STILL going on about the BW reveal. FFS. It's interesting how the marriage was just a business arrangement. AE knew IG didn't love her but expected the arrangement to continue anyway with IG in the garage. What a fuckwit.

View attachment 2489564
It's been 3 years. Three years! THREE FECKING YEARS!! Jesus, move on with your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have literally had the most frantic 20 mins. The transcript landed and I got LOGGED OFF tattle. I couldn't remember my burner email, my passwords, anything. And I was watching GBBO. But I'm back. Hallelujah. That was more stressful than running to catch a flight
I got out of that cocksucking hair salon and raced home with Biggie, Pac and Cyprus Hill on blast. Worst day to have a 4 1/2 hour hair appointment 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20231003_164353_Samsung Internet.jpg

How much she has on him? Jack tit. That's what she has on him.
On the other hand, Alice knows he has loads on her.

Screenshot_20231003_122910_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
2023_10_03_23_48_14_new_lips_on_X_AmyHenson798069_DUSTjewellery_TonyEva92385840_Of_course_they_.png

ahem
2023-10-03 23_49_09-#ali _ test - Discord.png
As we've seen multiple times already throughout this case Alice's lawyer often seems to agree with things that his client later doesnt agree with (whether that is planned in order to cause maximum delay or them genuinely not talking to each other is a different question)

although it certainly would be also in Alice's interest for things to get sealed given how much she is getting exposed over them, but then again the only thing a narc hates more than being exposed is to not get attention. And the press articles do that.

Yep, you are "thick as tit"

Reactions: 24
IG is a Saint, he could have come down so hard on Alice especially over her defying a court order and moving little E to a new school. But instead he does what is best for his children but frustratingly Alice will think she has 'won' another battle.

I feel for him as he obviously loves his kids. Can you imagine the distress and trauma he must feel every single day knowing that his daughters are stuck in a toxic household with a terrible mother? And for now all he can do is wait it out.

I've said this before (and boy does it resonate with me with some of the things I went through with my eldest who has been through some terrible times with his mental health) but a parent is only as happy as their unhappiest child.

I'm glad he has B to support him and a loving family.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I got out of that cocksucking hair salon and raced home with Biggie, Pac and Cyprus Hill on blast. Worst day to have a 4 1/2 hour hair appointment 😭
Did you sing the big Al theme on your way back?

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just received the transcript.

It's 27 pages long so bear with me please, I'm going to start summarizing immediately.
Thank you, thank you, thank you @Hiraeth. I’ve been watching the football so am behind with the thread, p,ease take as much time as you need💖🥰
---
Are baby doll heads an investment? Asking for a bleep.

View attachment 2489274
Eh, what? The Abuser saving money! Now I know this is definitely a lie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Far out, I somehow got logged out last night and have come up to date with reading ( 🏅 Hiraeth) and yes I love The Big Enchilada too.
Reading between the lines this will be a case for the teaching textbooks for years to come. Alice will achieve immortality alright but not as she knows it. And Ioan will go down in history, not for his acting abilities, but for his dad abilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.