Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice created the PA case against herself. All one really needs to do is read her first tweet after Ioan left her, "...he is to leave his family, starting next week..." The smartest person in the room can't deny that she said and posted it. It's on her own account. The PA started before he kept the family home. Even her few remaining ass kisses can't defend this statement.

Screenshot_20231002_161501_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did anyone else have their screen go blue? It said tattle was doing maintenance and checking to see if I was human? Well, fancy that. 🤷‍♀️ Since NL or her brother, don't remember which one, someone posted here said it should be whodhavethunk, not whodofthunk, I must still be in the shithouse with Alice. My redneck spelling is correct going by my years of schooling at the University of Hard Knocks. 🤣 We all just want a happy outcome for the girls and for her to let it go and start a new life. Be happy and let others be happy. Life is very short. I pinched myself. Yes, I'm real.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I must admit I wonder if he still exists. With his kidney problems, he could be 6ft under for all we know, and Alice isn't going to tell anyone that news as he is a valuable tool in her divorce battle (in her mind).

Life Expectancy
Life expectancy on dialysis varies depending on your other medical conditions, how well you follow your treatment plan, and various other factors. The average life expectancy on dialysis is 5-10 years. However, many patients have lived well on dialysis for 20 or even 30 years. Talk to your healthcare team about how to take care of yourself and stay healthy on dialysis.

From www.kidney.org

Well, we know from his tweets (if it is Tony who is tweeting) that he does not live a healthy lifestyle with pot noodles and alcohol, amongst the things he should not eat or drink! How long has he been on dialysis? Does anyone know?
I’ve truly wondered this myself but seeing as Alice will jump on any death that has nothing do to with her, I’ve figured that she would’ve turned it into the greatest tragedy in her life since her mom died and Ioan should go back to her immediately

Reactions: 21
So does Tone want people to DM him now so that they can collect proof for Alice’s case and/or they’re now all pretending to be forensic analysts for tattler’s writing styles?
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still wonder how many people use the Tony account - how many of Big E’s online “friends” as surely this level of childish name calling and wanting to argue in DMs (how very tough) must be the work of immature teens.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else have their screen go blue? It said tattle was doing maintenance and checking to see if I was human? Well, fancy that. 🤷‍♀️ Since NL or her brother, don't remember which one, someone posted here said it should be whodhavethunk, not whodofthunk, I must still be in the shithouse with Alice. My redneck spelling is correct going by my years of schooling at the University of Hard Knocks. 🤣 We all just want a happy outcome for the girls and for her to let it go and start a new life. Be happy and let others be happy. Life is very short. I pinched myself. Yes, I'm real.
I kept trying to refresh. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must admit I wonder if he still exists. With his kidney problems, he could be 6ft under for all we know, and Alice isn't going to tell anyone that news as he is a valuable tool in her divorce battle (in her mind).

Life Expectancy
Life expectancy on dialysis varies depending on your other medical conditions, how well you follow your treatment plan, and various other factors. The average life expectancy on dialysis is 5-10 years. However, many patients have lived well on dialysis for 20 or even 30 years. Talk to your healthcare team about how to take care of yourself and stay healthy on dialysis.

From www.kidney.org

Well, we know from his tweets (if it is Tony who is tweeting) that he does not live a healthy lifestyle with pot noodles and alcohol, amongst the things he should not eat or drink! How long has he been on dialysis? Does anyone know?
Thing is, has he even ever been on dialysis? Its mAlice’s story after all and we all know what that means.

Reactions: 7
Thing is, has he even ever been on dialysis? Its mAlice’s story after all and we all know what that means.
Didn't he post a picture of himself all hooked up and looking like a remaindered pound shop Chuckle Brother when it was questioned before?

Reactions: 9
I still wonder how many people use the Tony account - how many of Big E’s online “friends” as surely this level of childish name calling and wanting to argue in DMs (how very tough) must be the work of immature teens.
Yes that crossed my mind too - a bit too dimwitted and immature even for our monoTone

Reactions: 8
Didn't he post a picture of himself all hooked up and looking like a remaindered pound shop Chuckle Brother when it was questioned before?
There was a coma that had supporting evidence iirc

Reactions: 4
Well, that's not what I expected. 😆 😆

View attachment 2487642
mAlice would even mess this up

---
I dont remember seeing one, but then Im not on Twitter and maybe it wasnt reposted here or he was redacted out.. I recall some conversation about dialysis machines? Who knows with them, they are so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must admit I wonder if he still exists.
There would have been a grieving post on Instagram and maybe a trip to Bristol if Tone died. AE probably would manage to blame it on her dad, stepmother and IG. Oh and us turds too.

Professional cuddler? Odor tester?
No. These won't do either.

Screenshot_20231002_085119_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Nope. Teens don't link to the Undertones. A middle aged person might though. Don't assume mAlice is mature just because she's 55. Tone is 53 but I don't think he uses his account much if at all.

Reactions: 8
Professional cuddler? Odor tester?
No. These won't do either.

View attachment 2487664
A friend of mine is a sommelier in Belgium and she's done years of exams. Sadly for Malice, it's about quality of wine, not quantity. My friend can also open a champagne 🍾 bottle with a 🗡 sword; I'd hate to see Malignant with a sword in her hands.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.