Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well so far I've seen just one arrest record from a public site which I think is the one from November or December last year. I haven't hit the court pages yet. It will come out sooner or later šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I was going to suggest this but was trying to catch up on both the current and previous thread in case was already suggested. Youā€™re right. It wonā€™t remain unknown forever

Reactions: 11
What?! Do you mean an arrest record for Alice?

If so, does that mean there's a mugshot in existence?
I was desperate for that mug shot but the mug shot wasnā€™t released, not sure if itā€™s because the charges were dropped or cali has stricter laws than other states

Reactions: 13
I was desperate for that mug shot but the mug shot wasnā€™t released, not sure if itā€™s because the charges were dropped or cali has stricter laws than other states
She needs to get ahead of the game and leak a filtered version
ETA that would get her in the daily mail

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah, you know those search engines that run checks, comes up with an arrest record for Alice J Evans, with relative ioan Gruffudd. A mugshot would be a sight to see...lol.
Remember Janelle K, the Alice sock - sorry! - "law enforcement worker" who had access to a police report about Ella allegedly being "shoved down a flight of stairs" by Bianca?

Janelle: if you are still a law enforcement worker, and if you still like to break rules to access confidential reports, we will give you a year's supply of donuts or cookies (your choice) if you send us Alice's mugshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well, I'm out for now. Life's hitting and there's some things I need to take care of including my own mental health. You guys are all amazing btw and I really hope that Ioan, Bianca and the kids get some peace soon. With the evaluations and the trial coming up in the next few months, I wouldn't be surprised if all hell breaks loose again. But I'm sure that Dupee is gonna see right through Alice and Anne Kiley will finish the job in court.
Keep going, fellow turds!ā˜ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Iā€™m trying to catch up and I have loads I want to say so Iā€™ll wait in case itā€™s been saidā€¦..but every time I do that, Loopy posts about his penis or gives advice to women about menstruating. Or tone drops ā€œDump Smell.ā€ Letā€™s I hope I make before either of those two ass clowns blurts out another shocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice created the PA case against herself. All one really needs to do is read her first tweet after Ioan left her, "...he is to leave his family, starting next week..." The smartest person in the room can't deny that she said and posted it. It's on her own account. The PA started before he kept the family home. Even her few remaining ass kisses can't defend this statement.

View attachment 2487574
Completely!
Why do the media not pick up on her wording. Journalists are meant to study words and meaning and yetā€¦

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20231002-190530~2.png
Alice is boring when she is tone & NL. Blah blah - magic dinners and arrests. We need more action.

@kingseven Are there any more stories you can do with this twist? Matthew Rhys is closing his very cool side hustle with his chartered antique boat. Surely this is connected to the dispute bw his & Yo's families in Wales. I was so eyeballing last year to see if Yo would show up on the boat IG during the Wales NYC festival last year.

To be continued (please)!

Ps - Alice, clearly Maths is fearful of the tell all book you are writing & knows he needs cash flow to defend himself from you. He's selling his business to get a good cash flow because you will reveal all the truths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's a shame that fishwife isn't an actual job, mAlice would be great at that! šŸ™„
I think she would make a great driving instructor.
- Park where you want!
- Here is how to deal with someone in your parking spotā€¦
- Of course you can wear socks to drive, the MORE the merrier
- Let me tell you about how the driving examiner told me I was the best and most beautiful driver he had ever seen
- Upon getting a 1 star reviewā€¦REVEAL YOURSELF FUCKO

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has some damn nerve to suggest someone have thought it through before posting. Pot meet kettle.

Screenshot_20231002_193756_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Tone is wishing horrible dreams for himself and his wack-a-doodle sister.

Screenshot_20231002_194241_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231002_194114_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.