Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely use X and just realised big tone has blocked me. Even though I've never interacted with him OR Alice. I've obviously criticised her at some point or liked a post that's been critical of her. His behaviour has been off the scale recently, unhinged, child like but simultaneously furious.

Reactions: 29
1696285990596.png

I didn't know Bianca was our leader?! When did this happen?? Did Welp do a secret deal with her in Dusseldorf?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I rarely use X and just realised big tone has blocked me. Even though I've never interacted with him OR Alice. I've obviously criticised her at some point or liked a post that's been critical of her. His behaviour has been off the scale recently, unhinged, child like but simultaneously furious.
You might have liked something Ioan or Bianca posted. They block people based on that too

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Nope. Teens don't link to the Undertones. A middle aged person might though. Don't assume mAlice is mature just because she's 55. Tone is 53 but I don't think he uses his account much if at all.
I think mAlice is trying to portray the account as a hard nut of the Bristol Mafia! #THUGLIFE! More like pug life!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lupaper shows himself as the creep he truly is by bringing up Ella's photo again. She's a minor you've never met weirdo.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m officially driven crazy now and it’s all down to Detective Inspector Alice 🤡 Evans-Clousseau. I was browsing iPads and saw this sentence.
  • RETINA DISPLAY — The gorgeous Liquid Retina display is an amazing way to watch movies or draw your next masterpiece. True Tone adjusts the display to the color temperature of the room to make viewing comfortable in any light. I burst out giggling. 🤭

Professional cuddler? Odor tester?
No. These won't do either.

View attachment 2487664
What? Being a pet sitter is a tremendous amount of work and responsibility and has serious occupational hazards as well. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly what I am wondering too, something has definitely triggered the great unwashed!
Well so far I've seen just one arrest record from a public site which I think is the one from November or December last year. I haven't hit the court pages yet. It will come out sooner or later 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Something's going on and she's escalating. Problem is daily mail won't pick up some sock action on a dark corner of Twitter which gets viewed by a handful of people.
She will either have to do some Instagram post or go back on twitter if she wants press attention.
"Tone" will get nowhere.

Reactions: 25
Well so far I've seen just one arrest record from a public site which I think is the one from November or December last year. I haven't hit the court pages yet. It will come out sooner or later 🤷‍♀️
What?! Do you mean an arrest record for Alice?

If so, does that mean there's a mugshot in existence?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something's going on and she's escalating. Problem is daily mail won't pick up some sock action on a dark corner of Twitter which gets viewed by a handful of people.
She will either have to do some Instagram post or go back on twitter if she wants press attention.
"Tone" will get nowhere.
Definitely. All the bs about being arrested and having to leave the kids home alone makes me think something is happening.

Reactions: 13
Alice created the PA case against herself. All one really needs to do is read her first tweet after Ioan left her, "...he is to leave his family, starting next week..." The smartest person in the room can't deny that she said and posted it. It's on her own account. The PA started before he kept the family home. Even her few remaining ass kisses can't defend this statement.

View attachment 2487574
I still don’t understand the ‘I’m so sorry’ at the end. Who is she apologising to? The public are not that invested in your marriage love.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What?! Do you mean an arrest record for Alice?

If so, does that mean there's a mugshot in existence?
Yeah, you know those search engines that run checks, comes up with an arrest record for Alice J Evans, with relative ioan Gruffudd. A mugshot would be a sight to see...lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.