Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every one of those pairs of shoes is fugly. Skanky too. Look at the state of the heels on the pointy white mules

View attachment 2488517
I have bought and sold on Ebay for years, and I'm not going to lie, I love me some bargains! I made the point earlier that most people want pristine items, and not thrift store quality items.The asking or best offer on these mules was $29.00, she probably offered $20.00? Still not worth it. I'd walk by them in a thrift store at $9.99. Chinese Laundry is not a designer brand, and I personally won't buy them because they're so cheaply made they hurt to wear. I perused 6p.m.com and found almost all Chinese Laundry options were under $50.00 new, and several pair of comparable booties were only in the $30.00 - $45.00 range, new. Owning four or five pairs of nice shoes is decidedly better than walking around like you raided someones trash. She needs to buy better, and buy less! Oh, and just buy the right damn size! I love mules, and usually go up at least half a size buying them. Alice shlumps around with her heels dragging off the end of her shoes. Just ugg...

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Just can't get over Alice's complete lack of strategic thinking. She will argue she has not engaged in any SM attacks in any way and has been off SM. But she has engaged with Tony, who has fulfilled all the characteristics of SM harassment and abuse by proxy, and copied in Alice. She will argue Tamika has been abusing her and Tony, but Tamika/Bianca has not been on SM engaging with trolls in their own names. Any reasonable jury would ask why Alice did not request her brother to desist from mentioning or referring to her on SM and to desist with engaging with trolls. If she tries to argue all trolls are connected to Tamika/Bianca, she will literally look unhinged. All she can do is show evidence of how she has asked Tony to desist from his SM attacks on I&B. She can't. I bet Bianca can re: Tamika. So, Tonedeaf, clench your skinny little buttocks hard, because the only way out for Alice is to bend her SockBro over and ream him hard. Tone, best you have a lot of lube ready, because Alice is about to show you your ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just can't get over Alice's complete lack of strategic thinking. She will argue she has not engaged in any SM attacks in any way and has been off SM. But she has engaged with Tony, who has fulfilled all the characteristics of SM harassment and abuse by proxy, and copied in Alice. She will argue Tamika has been abusing her and Tony, but Tamika has not been on SM. Any reasonable jury would ask why Alice did not request her brother to desist from mentioning or referring to her on SM and to desist with engaging with trolls. If she tries to argue all trolls are connected to Tamika/Bianca, she will literally look unhinged. All she can do is show evidence of how she has asked Tony to desist from his SM attacks on I&B. She can't. I bet Tamika can. So, Tonedeaf, clench your skinny little buttocks hard, because the only way out for Alice is to bend her SockBro over and ream him hard. Tone, best you have a lot of lube ready, because Alice is about to show you your ass.
This is so true. And didn’t Ioan mention Tony and Alice potentially using his account early in the divorce/RO paperwork? So Tony is already on the radar.

Reactions: 12
This is so true. And didn’t Ioan mention Tony and Alice potentially using his account early in the divorce/RO paperwork? So Tony is already on the radar.
Yup, and she can try to say she had no idea about it because she wasn't on SM. Well, X and Instagram can be required to show the number of actual logs in to her actual accounts. So the, M'Lud I was unaware, is not a valid response. What a totally stupid most intelligent person in the room.

Reactions: 11
BIB, great threat title: Alice: He hasn't called the children, how dare he! He called the children, how dare he!
If you want to make it fit the character count, it has to be:

He didn't call the kids, how dare he! He called the kids, how dare he!

Oh now you got me thinking...German male, F1 lover, plenty of time on his hands these days?

Welp = Sebastian Vettel.

Who bleeping knew.
This is brilliant. 🤣
Welp is Vettel.

Welp, you know I love you but if you start "walking like an Egyptian" when coming up to collect a Golden Turd award... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yup, and she can try to say she had no idea about it because she wasn't on SM. Well, X and Instagram can be required to show the number of actual logs in to her actual accounts. So the, M'Lud I was unaware, is not a valid response. What a totally stupid most intelligent person in the room.
No she can’t - she’s confirmed it on Instagram multiple times.

Reactions: 8
Malice is Marjorie Tone Old Lips Evans-Gruffudd. Or summit or other. 😆

Basically, a song about the whole Evans Brizzle-Mafia, run by our very own Sock-Cock-Bro, who applauds photos of his own sister's naked tits.
The Brizzle-Mafia Rating
Tone is the local self appointed hard Brizzle-Mafia man, known for scaring people shitless on his social media accounts. People have withered under his sharp dump smell, sult and smelly cat accusations. He is rated 0.00001% dangerous on the Brizzle Gangster rating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s always been crazy but her jealousy and insane desire for revenge have tipped her over the edge.

She really is going to lose everything.

Reactions: 19
I can imagine the day the TRO doc dropped chez Evans. There was crying, puking, shaking and rolling on the floor tits akimbo all day long and AE/NL still hasn't got over it. Of course Alice did present a defence to the TRO - a half assed bunch of lies and no lawyer was needed to do it either as she could have posted her own response without a lawyer. Also he was grey rocking AE "he never presented any of his responses."

I hope Ella is beginning to question some of the lies. Anyway as things are slow I might start presenting some gems from the TRO doc, just to wind up Alice "I did nothing" Evans. She doesn't deny sending the abusive messages though LOL.

1696344822696.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I can imagine the day the TRO doc dropped chez Evans. There was crying, puking, shaking and rolling on the floor tits akimbo all day long. Of course Alice did present a defence to the TRO - a half assed bunch of lies and no lawyer was needed to do it either as she could have posted her own response without a lawyer. Also he was grey rocking AE "he never presented any of his responses." I hope Ella is beginning to question some of the lies. Anyway as things are slow I might start presenting some gems from the TRO doc, just to wind up Alice "I did nothing" Evans. She doesn't deny sending the abusive messages though LOL.

View attachment 2488758
FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME ALICE, STOP SAYING ABUSIVE tit TO PEOPLE AND THEY WON'T BE PART OF ANY COURT DOCUMENTS.

IT'S YOUR AND YOUR LAWYER'S JOB TO COUNTERACT THE COURT STATEMENTS MADE BY IOAN, YOU DAMN EEJIT!!!!

So, so, soooo stupid.

Reactions: 41
But but but but...she was 'having a breakdown' dontcha know. So if Alice was having a breakdown for 3 years, then there is no doubt that she should have been under mental health care. If Alice wasn't having therapy then there is an argument she didn't believe she needed any kind of healthcare. If she now, retrospectively understands she had a breakdown, then she absolutely would be expected to take up therapy to work through the trauma. If she has been obstructive to mental health care, that points more to a personality disorder, rather than a breakdown. So if she is not having therapy now, well then, that does not look good for her. It looks more like a determined personality disorder, behaving in a consistent, standard way despite the clear ability to address issues and trauma, (as personality disorders do - as they are resistant to therapy).

• Heart
Show us his responses then, Alice, if it's such a mic drop. Court gave you a chance to respond

Reactions: 34
But but but but...she was 'having a breakdown' dontcha know. So if Alice was having a breakdown for 3 years, then there is no doubt that she should have been under mental health care. If Alice wasn't having therapy then there is an argument she didn't believe she needed any kind of healthcare. If she now, retrospectively understands she had a breakdown, then she absolutely would be expected to take up therapy to work through the trauma. If she has been obstructive to mental health care, that points more to a personality disorder, rather than a breakdown. So if she is not having therapy now, well then, that does not look good for her. It looks more like a determined personality disorder, behaving in a consistent, standard way despite the clear ability to address issues and trauma, (as personality disorders do - as they are resistant to therapy).
And sorry for quoting myself, I need to make clear the difference between those people who, like Alice, have all the medical support and insurance to enable their recovery, which Alice has had in abundance and not taken advantage of, and those of us who end up broken in the middle of a broken system with no support, and try for years to claw back a sense a normality. Alice is a spoiled, self indulgent person. A lot of 'normal' people suffering a major breakdown end up losing their minds, their families, their friends and often their homes, purely because they have not had the benefits Alice has had. In particular veterans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ooh, the [Alice CAPS] PRIVATE texts. It didn’t matter that she threatened to destroy him in every inconceivable way possible (‘UPSET’ and ‘BLINDSIDED’ my arse) and kept his children from him while stealing his money and going to the newspapers and other media. Narcissists tend to believe that their relationship with their victim(s) is one in which both parties are equally complicit. If the victim stays with them, it becomes their personal little secret, a kind of ineffably warped love language (I have direct experience of this in my past relationships/family life). Revealing the extent to which the narcissist will go to the general public leaves a narcissistic wound the size of the Mariana Trench. She’s only angry that she’s been found out - but I will also wager that when her cowardly, rat-like brain realised there was no way she could defend herself in court on the basis of being ‘EMOTIONAL’ and ‘DISTRAUGHT’, she decided to make herself the victim - what a terrible man IG was to show her at her LOWEST when she was VOMITING and SHAKING with FEAR.
All narcissists know is how to play games - and they compete for the grand prize at the Victim Olympics. What worries me, though, is that because Alice is getting so little in terms of engagement and support, to the extent that we have an uncanny “Tale of Two Alices” in which she fights with herself and denies her own existence, that she’s going to escalate. She needs attention like air. I wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes? As usual, it will be worse than we can ever imagine.
I really like this post, I don't think Alice believes they are equally complicit, as she sees Ioan leaving as being the locus for her undoing. If he had only stayed and kept the status quo, no matter how much of a fiction it was, none of this would have happened. She thinks this is all on him.

Her obsession with Bianca is fascinating to me. She has created in her mind, and put on SM, an entirely imagined accounting of that relationship, assigning motives, actions, and outcomes. These are either based on the thinnest evidence, or Alice's outright lies. Nothing she reports is any way based in reality, as she has never let truth stand in the way of making a slander. Her accusations change with the wind, or her alcohol/ambien intake. I don't think she really believes Bianca is somehow the mastermind running a shadow campaign against her, but saying it makes her a fair target for her ire. Nothing is off the table, and she is framed as having no redeeming qualities. She is sexually promiscuous, a home wrecker, a liar, and ugly to boot. There is no objective evidence for any of this. Outside of Alice's circle of haters, Bianca comes across as resilient, spiritual and optimistic. She seems to have made friends, and found her place here, despite the constant character assassination. I'm sure it makes Alice absolutely nuts to see Bianca's social circle expanding as her own shrinks.

Alice truly needs Bianca at this point to keep control of the entire situation. She has demonized Bianca to her daughters as being the reason their parents aren't together, and made it obvious seeing her would be a betrayal to their mother. She has convinced her followers, who don't seem to share a critical brain cell between the lot of them, that's Bianca's a slut who wronged Alice, and destroyed her perfect marriage. She has attempted to split Ioan and Bianca as a couple, and she sees it as justified revenge on her ex.

Sadly, she seems to forget that between the two of them, she is the one with a long and documented history of internet trolling and abuse. She really doesn't seem to understand that SM isn't a courtroom, and her machinations will be very transparent once she's in one. I'll be very curious to see how it all plays out...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.