Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #216 Alice is the Queen of D'Nile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Alice is now in the process of making lots of iMDB sock accounts, so if/when the film's released she can give it a 1-star rating and leave lots of scathing reviews.

Alice's iMDB sock reviews for Ray of Sunshine

⭐ 1/10
Nastiest film EVER made!

Babyangel4u

This is the WORST movie I have ever seen in my life! Why is MY Coglet with that BOGAN from Brisbane?

She doesn't even really have MS. This film is a LIE.

Jimmy Gadd, are you out of your TINY MIND? How could you finance this? What kind of a person are you? Do you not care about two innocent babies who will have to see this movie?

⭐ 1/10
102 Dalmatians was better

Janelle1968

I had Ioan for 20 YEARS. I had the BEST YEARS OF HIS LIFE.

No acrobat from Brisbane is EVER going to have what we had together.

This movie doesn't even have Alexander Skarsgard or random mediocre actors like EDDIE CIBRIAN, Josh Duhamel etc.

⭐ 1/10
Missing a key character

StillMrsIoanGruffudd

Why is Alice Evans not in this film? FFS! I watched it several times hoping she would make an appearance. She does not.

I am being freaking gaslit. GASLIT.

⭐ 1/10
Tamika did this

The_deeply_irritating_presence_of_Evans

Tamika is responsible for this. She is in cahoots with Tattle and they made this movie.

Any review for this with more than three stars is a FAKE review. Welp wrote all the fake reviews. She and Bianca planned this when they met in Germany a few months ago.

⭐ 1/10
This movie was made out of the tears of two crying innocent babies

DVRO_kiss_my_ass

Dude your film with Bianca is the most embarrassing thing I have EVER seen. Who financed it? Why are there two directors? What is the point of the story? Who would give ANYONE any money for a first time writer and first time lead? Me, Elsie and Ella moved down to skid row so that you can sell the house and make "Eva Seren" the Star she's always wanted to be.

NO.
No no. NO NO.

You have left a family you were providing for. You had SPECIFICALLY asked this loving family to wait for you while you worked abroad. We did. Then you met the most psychopathic succubus ever minnow to man, and fell for her. even Prince Harry... whatever.

No NO NO NO nO. You should have found some financing then made whatever film you wanted. But you shouldn't have taken away everything you had because some vixen has your nuts between her veneers.

PS: There is still betting on how long until she leaves you! PROPER BETTING! Now THAT'S famous.
This is brilliant @Ametrine and should be in the Wiki. It is scarily like the Abuser and totally something she would do 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 13
methinks Alice deleted that post as it outright proved that she is either using the account of Tone or NL. If it was just a "now everyone knows, i can delete" thing she would have posted stories like a normal human but then again she needs that narc supply of the public comments.

Her minions are also very busy shifting the blame to others, like declaring somebody guilty because of a very common typo. But we are fantasists because we conclude things based on multiple indicators and evidence? It must be really dark up there when you spend your days trying to spin narratives to excuse a court-certified abuser and to velify its victims.

case in point: the court docs are about 90 % fact-based. 10 % are hearsay but largely checks out to Alice's behavior. But please, continue to tie knots in your fantasist head to somehow justify that your idol is in the right.
View attachment 2483894
1696157763746.png

Alice has lied enough on her official Twitter and Instagram accounts. We don't even need the court documents to see this.

Most of the screenshots in the list of lies in the wiki are things she's said herself! Haha 🤣

My favourite ones are these two:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not caught up with yesterday’s shenanigans yet, but a word of advice for Becky, who insists she’s a fellow Kiwi…

If you truly believe you are the target of an obsessive Tattler, who would stab you if they saw you IRL, why don’t you close down your X account as well? Are YOU so obsessed with supporting an abusive, washed up ex actress, who you probably have never even met IRL, that you are prepared to keep putting your life in danger?

Either YOU are OBSESSED with Alice Evans, or you are just making up tit to try & shut down a gossip site that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon! Do you honestly believe that a handful of Alice Evans (who?) FMs are going to be that effective in closing down a major platform?

You are as DELUSIONAL as Alice (strange that!) & her other merry men. Give your heads a wobble!

You’re welcome!
Why would any tattler want to stab her or anyone else for that matter? We’re not the ones obsessively stalking and commenting on the looks and character of a young woman who has done nothing wrong and has a positive public persona. We’re not tagging her on her SM either.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Are they turning the Tone account into Alice‘s Christmas tree. Something to hang ever transgression off.

I thought that was the job of the burner socks?

She must really like the new lips sock to throw her brosock under a bus like that.

The Evaluator is going to look at patterns of behaviour.
Ioan has a clean record on SM. The worse that you could level at him is the breakdown of his fan site because he let Alice loose.
Bianca is the same. Her link to Tamika‘s behaviour is weak and limited. At the end of the day Tamika got shut down a long time ago. At least 100 Tone and Alice flounces ago.

Alice has 20 years of fucked up behaviour, bullying and mAliceious communication. Most of it backed up with evidence. I’m sure Lin provided Ioan with some insights into Alice‘s behind the scenes campaigning. There is already evidence that Alice will pretend to be someone else. She has zero qualms about pretending to be her children to enable her abuse. There are dozens of slip ups that she is behind accounts. Of course it is believable she would don a sackful of socks to carry on attacking Ioan. The fact identifiable people are posting private information about her children is damning. It does not help her case that they add tag lines saying they aren’t doing this on her behalf. The Evaluator does not forensic level evidence that Alice is behind every post by every sock. She showed her queen bee status when she intervened over the rogue sock this weekend. There is more than enough evidence that she instigated and continues to control the SM campaign and the leaks of private information. She continually returns to SM and the pattern is always the same. She continues to use her children in the media and to put them at the centre of conflict.

Even if she had stopped her behaviour she was damned and doomed at the fake RO hearing. All that is happening is that the Judge is getting the legal grounds to flush her ass down the toilet when the time comes. Alice’s continued Malicing just solidify an inevitable outcome now.

The only thing that the grown ups are trying to do is find a suitable route out if this madness for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think the same. This comment was posted shortly before she deleted the instagram post about fake Alice. I think she’s going to try and brazen it out that it’s all Tone and argue that, even though he’s her brother (and one would think a sibling would want to protect their sister by not breaking her DVRO due to abuse by proxy), she can’t prevent him posting what “he” thinks.

yawn.
View attachment 2483887
Baffling that she thinks people can’t tell when it’s her on the Tony account. There are two distinct users of that account. Both are THICKOS - but their stupidity manifests itself in different ways.
Shout out to whoever posted this on her insta...not all hero's wear capes 🤣
As you said above, I reckon this comment was what made her delete the post.
This saga has been more confusing than when I restarted watching Westworld after a year 🤣
---
Want me to dress like him for Halloween? (I’m only half joking).
I’m sorry to hear this, heartache is such a witch but you’ll get through it with time….or you’ll work it out. I hope it plays out exactly as you’d like it following such tit revelations. ❤
BIB I love you 😉
Heartache is horrible, and as you say, I hope it goes which ever way you want it too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tone is still trying to dig himself out.

View attachment 2483857View attachment 2483858
---
Too many to mention? There's 4, maybe 5.

View attachment 2483859
I wake up to simple tone upset about my spelling. 🤣 Well, join the crowd. I've spelled "alot" that way my whole life. It's called redneck spelling. I've never screen shot anything or cut and paste. If they start talking about my coma issues I'm going to get mad. 🤪😉
---
Oh Becky is having the time of her life with this. The attention 🤣🤣
Who is, Becky?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can understand posting what Alice is saying on her brother’s X account or on the NL one, but what does it matter what rando creepy FMs are saying? Why is it spilling over to here? I really don’t understand the interest? I’m just asking in case I’m missing s‘thing. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we've moved on, but my Tattle ads haven't ... Just in case anyone wants to copy Alice's latest lewk

Screenshot_20231001_140003_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My fellow ghost and queen, Marie Antoinette, is a sweetheart. How dare you all compare her to the peasant Alice Evans?
I only do it because of her reasoning 😆 that any and everything French belongs to her! Must be because that’s where she met her Baby Angel. 🤭
But I offer my most humble apology to your fellow ghost and Queen. How unfair to place Antoinette in the same sentence with Alice 🤡 Clousseau. 🤣
---
I wake up to simple tone upset about my spelling. 🤣 Well, join the crowd. I've spelled "alot" that way my whole life. It's called redneck spelling. I've never screen shot anything or cut and paste. If they start talking about my coma issues I'm going to get mad. 🤪😉
---

Who is, Becky?
All this from the man who came up with bum smell and thick as siht! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some of Alice's text messages to Ioan are kinda funny now.
She is one cackle away from being a super villan.

Screenshot_20230925_133229_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I know I'm so boring as I've posted this before... but I literally cannot believe I ever thought this woman was redeemable. I remember in the earlish days (like 2 years ago) being a supporter and defending her, but JESUS CHRIST! she is an absolute d*ck wad! Genuinely, a complete loser....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know I'm so boring as I've posted this before... but I literally cannot believe I ever thought this woman was redeemable. I remember in the earlish days (like 2 years ago) being a supporter and defending her, but JESUS CHRIST! she is an absolute d*ck wad! Genuinely, a complete loser....
Mate - I'm sure I've described my Tattle origin story before but by now it's about 2.5 years old so I will rehash 😝 when I first saw the Daily Mail splash of Alice's first tweets post Ioan's departure, in ?March 2021, I saw an elegant Grace Kelly esque blonde, bewildered and distressed by what I assumed was the same old tired showbiz trope of the loyal wife of decades getting replaced by the young perky ingenue. Luckily for me and for the truth in general Alice was quick to direct interested parties to her burgeoning Tattle thread, through which Welp and co quickly set me straight on Big Al's literal years of mayhem and abuse. It's been the only showbiz story I've properly forensically (hi Jack fans!) followed over the past three years, and it's really been an eye opener as to how we have absolutely jack all idea of what's really going on if we simply go by the gutter press' portrayal.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Mate - I'm sure I've described my Tattle origin story before but by now it's about 2.5 years old so I will rehash 😝 when I first saw the Daily Mail splash of Alice's first tweets post Ioan's departure, in ?March 2021, I saw an elegant Grace Kelly esque blonde, bewildered and distressed by what I assumed was the same old tired showbiz trope of the loyal wife of decades getting replaced by the young perky ingenue. Luckily for me and for the truth in general Alice was quick to direct interested parties to her burgeoning Tattle thread, through which Welp and co quickly set me straight on Big Al's literal years of mayhem and abuse. It's been the only showbiz story I've properly forensically (hi Jack fans!) followed over the past three years, and it's really been an eye opener as to how we have absolutely jack all idea of what's really going on if we simply go by the gutter press' portrayal.

So true.... it would have been so easy for her to ride with that story (" elegant Grace Kelly esque blonde, bewildered and distressed by what I assumed was the same old tired showbiz trope of the loyal wife of decades getting replaced by the young perky ingenue") which so many people would have believed.... it just goes to show how the smartest person in the room can literally f*** anything up - even when it's almost handed to her on a plate o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O. I know someone who knew Ioan from the London days and I casually just mentioned this story and she was almost like... wait, so you didn't already know this woman was a lunatic??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Like it had been obvious forever....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.