Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #215 Gossiping is not illegal but breaking your DVRO is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally like it when they post screenshots from here. People ask more questions, and Alice doesn't like to be challenged with the truth.

View attachment 2466810
Yes, Do that. Give exposure so more people can visit and see what a horrible person that beefy necked buffalo is. That's how I found this site, so go ahead post some more and the looky loos will follow the bread crumbs. Do you part to expose that vile beefy necked buffalo.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
mAlice has always had some interesting "fashion" ideas

Show your boobs and wear strange ankle boots
ae1.jpg

---
Show your boobs and have denim jeans pockets sewn into the sides of a cocktail dress as a focal point .....

ae4.jpg

ae3.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Bianca's money is rightfully partly Alice's? WTF? It doesn't work like that. Alice needs a JOB.

Screenshot_20230922_193013_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Or choose the least flattering colour for your skin tone, citrus yellow, with a bodice that doesn't fit and a high neck to give chipmunk vibes ... and then throw on a turquoise gift bow and petticoat with gold shoes that don't go with the lemony colour of the dress

ae2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The thing that makes me laugh about mAlice is that she hasn’t clicked on the only people lookin at her sock twitter are tattlers and a few remaining FM. No one gives a crap about her.

Reactions: 37
Bianca's money is rightfully partly Alice's? WTF? It doesn't work like that. Alice needs a JOB.

View attachment 2466832
O jeez. Dr Evans really need to do a DNA test on that idiot. I bet 10 bucks it eventually reveals he was switched at birth. Somewhere the real Tony Evans is a math professor like his bio dad.
---
What's the frigging obsession with bows and ribbons. I can't fathom the crazy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why not wear a bow on your baby.
At this point, she's clearly over being pregnant.

Screenshot_20230922_194623_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230922_194636_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Yes, she went out looking like this...

View attachment 2466615
That's the British Academy Awards? Whatever, dressed like that? I guess she can bypass ribbons as long as she can show her bra and panties. So very classy. Kanye would like her.
---
Don't you know everytime they needed to show up at a red carpet event, etc., he was a nervous wreck about what she'd wear and how she'd act. If I was him I would have hired someone to "steal" her clothes and shoes. She thinks her taste is so great she would believe it. She'd probably tell him no one wanted his clothes because they are boring. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This sums up the marriage. Looks likes he's trying to get away. How bleeping embarrassing.
Her hands are locked behind his back here.

Screenshot_20230922_195727_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230922_195800_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_194417_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230922_194423_Google.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
mAlice has always had some interesting "fashion" ideas

Show your boobs and wear strange ankle boots
View attachment 2466827
---
Show your boobs and have denim jeans pockets sewn into the sides of a cocktail dress as a focal point .....

View attachment 2466831
View attachment 2466828
I actually don’t mind the red look. And she’s posing well. I even like the other dress IF the stupid denim
pockets hadn’t been added on. Did she buy it like that? Or did she add her own little flair?

Reactions: 5
What must Alice think seeing all these old photos when she was in her prime with her man on her arm. Gone, all gone.

Side note: did people take bets on what color ribbon she'd show up with? They're ubiquitous.
---
I even like the other dress IF the stupid denim
pockets hadn’t been added on. Did she buy it like that? Or did she add her own little flair?
Isn't that Picasso in the background? It might be couture.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
20230923_032014.jpg

"And stop his followers bullying his girls" - Ok, so you want him to put out a statement then? Has Alice ever put out a statement/an apology for all the hateful things she's said about him? Or for all of the hateful, defamatory statements her followers have made about him? Some of the nasty comments from her followers on her instagram page can also be considered bullying. Is Alice stopping that from happening? No, she even likes some of them. Respect is not a one-way street, you know.
"He needs to step up big time" - Look at the financial declarations, he's been paying for them the whole time.
"Won't see them without b" - Is Bianca part of the therapy/reunification sessions? I don't think so. Also, Alice was the one suggesting that overnight stay. Why would she have suggested it in the first place if she didn't want B involved? They live together, so obviously she's gonna be there.
"I don't get him" - You clearly don't get a lot of things.

Reactions: 39
Why not wear a bow on your baby.
At this point, she's clearly over being pregnant.

View attachment 2466845

View attachment 2466844
I imagine she was counting days until she could crack open the rose wine 🍷

The bow thing is weird. Agree with those saying she was trying to make it her “thing” but I also think a lot of her style and likes would fascinate a psychiatrist: bows, baby dolls and heads, overcrowded collages or frames of glued on bits of old toys , baubles, baby doll dresses, talking baby talk… although to be fair, a lot of that was the fashion back in 1990s .

Reactions: 22
Alice will be disappointed when the financial part is settled. She's had so many lawyers you would think one would have explained child support to her.

Screenshot_20230922_205547_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Alice and Tone were recently bitching that Bianca's butterfly dress looked like lingerie. But it was ok for the bleep to wear this in public.

View attachment 2466624
Good Lord the difference in her back then and the photo of what she looks like now, just above with bitchoff. No wonder IG couldn’t get it up. Good job he doesn’t have that problem with B!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.