Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
A new court order was filed today but is not yet available for purchase. I believe it's the "official" signed order for bifurcation of marital status, but I'll download and post it when a copy is uploaded to the court website.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

NarcRage

VIP Member
I personally like it when they post screenshots from here. People ask more questions, and Alice doesn't like to be challenged with the truth.

View attachment 2466810
I'm not mad at all about them screenshatting my posts.

The narc in me likes the attention.

Please, please screenshat my post from the last thread showing the difference in what she's spent and what she's earned. In fact to help you I'll post it again below:

The false narrative about him not paying anything. It's really very simple, so simple even Alice's followers can do the maths.
He left January 2021
It's September 2023

That's 33 months

Then multiply the number of months by $17,000 per month (which iirc is what Alice says she spends each month).

That comes to $561,000 in total since separation.

Then deduct Alice's earnings over that period - which seem to be $800 per year residuals.
So $2,200.

Then some pap shots and daily mail fake stories. Let's say those come to $20,000

And cameo and gofraudme - say $8,000 for both.

Total Alice contribution towards her living costs is about $30,200

The difference between her "expenses" and her income is $530,800.

So if ioan hasn't been giving her money where has this $530k come from exactly?

Answers on an SAE to Cash Converters, Bristol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

NarcRage

VIP Member
"all their male friends are asking about me"

Translation

Male friends: "Is Alice going to be there? I'm not going then"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Dumbass. She thinks he'll support her forever to protect his image.

View attachment 2470891
---
View attachment 2470893
I’m going to give you some advice Alice although I’m sure you won’t take it. If you want Tattlelife to stop talking about you in a negative way stop being a cunt! Don’t disparage I and B, stop lying, stop fighting Ella and Elsie’s flesh and blood father from seeing them, and make a public apology for how horrible you have been. Get help for your substance abuse and online addiction. Don’t post ridiculous looking selfies because it makes you look vain, arrogant, and conceited. Find a place to live that you can actually afford and stay there. Get rid of that dangerous creep Lupine. Explain why you said that you won the lottery when you married Ioan, yet called him a pervert. Apologize to your poor children everyday for what you have done to them and tell them you’re going to make it up to them. Then do it! And lastly find a way to help support yourself and them. I imagine if you did all these things you would get rewarded. It will be really hard. But you said yourself “I am stronger than an ox.”
Oh, I forgot something. No one here on Tattlelife wants you and your girls dumpster diving. No one. Because contrary to belief we are on the side of Ella and Elsie before any other players in this long and difficult saga. Moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Thread title coined by @Bridgeofsighs, nominated by @missava

Last thread:

Very tempted to just copy and paste the last recap because nothing is actually happening. Twitter accounts are screenshotting here and talking shit, Tattle accounts are screenshotting there and responding to the unbelievable amount of nonsense being spouted.

Reunification therapy is underway, which is massively triggering to Alice, ahem I mean to a Twitter user who is definitely not Alice but is very close to her and is being fed confidential information from the sessions to blast out on Twitter. It's nearly October, when the custody evaluator is going to begin her work so batten down the hatches for more outbursts.

If anyone has any more recap points, feel free to add!

Carry on Turds!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

welp

VIP Member
Peddle your lies somewhere else. People know the truth.

View attachment 2470172
---
One of the flying 🐒 posted these. They are supposed to be bad and embarrassing for Bianca. But Alice's peeps don't read here. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2470184View attachment 2470188
according to a independent third party Ioan's available income for support is for 2022 per month 4383 $, this means Alice is entitled to spousal support of 438 €/month.

According to Alice's Income Declaration from 2022 (filed in january) her income in 2022 was 13,839.30, which is 1153 $/month. This means she was entitled to 1753 $ in child support if we assume 100 % custody.

This makes 2191 $/month in support for Alice for 2022. So for the year 2022 that is 26292 $ (which is btw more than half of Ioan's income)

For 2023 Ioan's income available is 13582 $/month so far. With Alice's $800/month in mind that makes 1358 $ in spousal support and 3817 $ in child support (again assuming 100 % custody), so overall 5175 $/month. So for the year 2023 that is 62100 $

For 2022 and 2023 this means Alice is all together entitled to about 88392 $.

Until April 2023, so for 16 months Ioan paid her mortgage/utility etc (even if he didnt some months at the end it went out of his part of the house sale anyway), which amounted to 9366 $/month. So alone for these 16 months that's 150k.

And this is all before considering health insurance, pocket money and other costs.

So alone in 2022/23 he has certainly overpaid by over 60k. This is completely undeniable.

I have not gone through 2021 because Alice herself confirmed that she had free reign over his money until early 2022 and effectively even stole his money after he fired Gloria - and there is absolutely no doubt he overpaid there too. I estimate that she is entitled to about 180k here, again with 100 % custody (not even true this case). The house costs alone are 112k, Ella's school is 50k. She claims to have 30k expenses in groceries per year. And we are already over it.

It's not us believing "Ioan's lies", it's verified facts

Alice has never provided any evidence to the contrary, just words, lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Absolutely pissed about the money. I thought she had a new guy.

View attachment 2466966
---
Incoming. Does she think we're bothered by her tantrum? Semi direct connection to Alice. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2466967
---
I doubt Bianca would wear anything like this hideous outfit. Rednecks are from the American south, you trash.

View attachment 2466973
Tattlers: “Those blue wedges are a terrible shoe colour with that ugly outfit.”
Alice: “There’s not blue wedges they’re blue HEELS! Hahahaha, FOOLS!”
Tattlers: “The heel type wasn’t the main critique there babe…”

And yes Bianca could absolutely pull that outfit off. She could pull it off in twenty seconds and replace it with a better and more stylish one!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Hiraeth

VIP Member
She's really lost her mind. There's not a single sensible thought left.

Hey Hiraeth, how are those court docs coming? And I'm nosey and I want to know what that judgment is 😁
I know, and I'm as impatient as all of you! If you see a news story about a lawyer trying to break into the court after hours you'll know it's me. 😘
---
ACKSHULLY the timeline isn't hyperlinked. It's the list of lies/list of contradictions which is hyperlinked.

I know because I made them both.
The court documents will soon be hyperlinked though, since I'm preparing an index. 💅
---
I talked about AE living in a fantasy bubble and lo and behold...

View attachment 2476547

PS I can't wait to be outed by someone who doesn't know their arse from their elbow. I'm literally shaking right now. NOT!
LMAO. I am proud of what I post here and I would out myself if it didn't violate tattle rules. Posting online is not a crime. Give your head a wobble.

"What are you in for?"
"Posting on the Internet 😭"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The twitter discussion goes round in circles of lies and misinformation.

Meanwhile the legal process ordered by the judge to investigate allegations that Alice is abusing her children moves forward. Towards a decision on custody and support. Ioan has everything to gain and nothing to lose from this process. Alice has everything to lose.

Just one thing I want to say about some the discussion, led by the twitter discourse, which grates on me. Alice never “had” Ioan and Bianca doesn’t have him now. This is not a story of two women fighting over a bone (🤭).

He is his own person. He chose to leave Alice. He chose to divorce her to sever their emotional and financial relationship. He is not a thing that can be possessed. And whilst I doubt he is going to win Mensa prizes he is one of the few protagonists in this story who achieved a successful career. He couldn’t do that if he was weak character some people assume he is. If things ended with Bianca he will still have a career and he will send have opportunities to have a fulfilling relationship with another adult. He never needed Alice. Although she desperately needs him. He doesn’t need Bianca and Bianca doesn’t need him.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Hiraeth

VIP Member
1000036272.jpg

Um. I'm not sure what the context of Loopy's question is but I actually met my husband on Twitter after a mutual friend retweeted one of my posts. 😅

No response from the court today. Here's hoping for next week! It actually works out okay because I'm traveling for work at the moment and I would have made no bones about missing my flight to summarize the transcript. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Whatever the showdown with them was, I'm glad they have settled and are co-parenting, or adulting.
Alice Evans: Ex husband files restraining order with hundreds of abusive texts
- pouts
- says it's most humiliating thing ever
- continues abuse
- won't settle divorce after years & years

Olivia Wilde - gets served custody papers in public, looks at them with no reaction
- does entire press tour for movie she directed
- settled divorce

Get Wilde, Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

NarcRage

VIP Member
I agree on the rest, but I disagree on the work thing. Whether it's at 14 or 16. Earning your own pocket money is a great step in adolescence (tbh where I live it's super common). There is nothing traumatizing about earning a few bucks over babysitting, pet sitting, tutoring, garden work, etc. (or as I said simply not needing yourself a babysitter or somebody that cleans the house anymore). It's rewarding and broadens your mind which is particulary important if you have been suffering from Narc abuse/isolation and if you have been taught to not appreciate where the money you live off comes from.

But I guess it's also fair to say that her attending at least school is a first step. The second step should be to treat her father with at least basic respect, which she hasnt since spring 2021.

But I agree that it's way more likely that Alice will push her into teenage modelling (most celeb kids only do these kind of "jobs" because the usual jobs are peanuts for them), which is just the exact wrong step for a young girl.
I did various jobs from 12 - gardening, paper round and Saturday job at 14 and spent money on things my parents refused to buy me (eg a Frankie Goes to Hollywood Relax T shirt). I agree working is good for kids to give them independence. But not if they think they have to because they are 'poor' and can only afford second hand clothes because their father abandoned them to spend his money on his girlfriend - which is how it will be spun.

Trying to encourage a work ethic, When my son was 12 I offered him £1 for every item he ironed. I came home from work. He had taken every piece of clothing out of the wardrobes and ironed it. Literally had ironed non stop for hours. Cost me near on a hundred pounds!
I did my own ironing after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I’ve said it before, but Alice’s self destructive behaviour is truly astonishing. Had she accepted the collaborative, she would have had good money from the sale of the house that would have allowed her to prepay at least two years in her BH flat. Her children would be in the good BH schools, and she would receive spousal and child support. On top of that she could sell stories to the DM about life, divorce, and relationships over 50, monetize her SM addiction and make real money herself. She could have had a very comfortable life without actually having to do anything at all. But she chose this, damaging her daughters in the process. How is it possible?

• Heart
Reactions: 59

welp

VIP Member
Did she really imply that Bianca's family is something like the Queensland mafia?

Regarding fashion: I find her fashion sense most of the time hideous, but so I think is most of the fashion that is presented these days on runways. In a way she was ahead of her time LMAO (although I cant get over her consistently wearing shoes that dont match what she wears)

I honestly dont care how she dresses, what I care about is that it seems like she is imposing her child to wear the same things which is a classic sign of Narc abuse (sometimes its not because sometimes kids just genuinely like on their own what their parents wear, but its very rare because someone who is 40 years younger has a very different way of life, this stuff more happens with parents/children with small age gaps) and Alice ticks of all the boxes by constantly posting how she is just like her etc. And I think it was deeply disrespectful what she and the kids were wearing in court as well, especially since they dragged Ioan/Bianca to court themselves.

The only reason why I dont mind people going after her fashion/looks is because she is nasty about this stuff herself.

Reactions: 59

50degreesnorth

Chatty Member
I’m confused and questioning my entire life’s bathing choices.

why was it mentioned Ioan stood up NAKED in the bath?

have I been bathing incorrectly?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

bluefootedbooby

That DM piece on Jonas/Turner had some poignant statements that the sock conveniently ignores:

View attachment 2466461

Someone wouldn’t keep their mouth shut eh?

BTW this line had me wondering which one of you turds is Maureen Callahan 🤔:

View attachment 2466465
🤭
My parents certainly aren’t celebrities, but I tell you what - growing up with divorced parents was a breeze for me because they stuck to the rule of no bitching about the other. Co-parenting wise, I actually had a pleasant childhood. As a result, I have a significant amount of respect for my mum as an adult as my dad was actually a shithead - something I didn’t realise until I grew up myself. She never bitched about his actual lack of payments with child support, put on a happy face at custody handover etc. She’s a strong and wonderful woman who I love so much.

Alice will never have that with her children now. They will likely eventually see how toxic her behaviour is.

• Heart
Reactions: 58