Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #215 Gossiping is not illegal but breaking your DVRO is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loopy is in dire need of looking up what defamation is. When you cite a incident the accussed HERSELF ADMITTED (!!!!!), a judge considered to be problematic enough to be called names, and also cite two professional's opinion on it he isnt defaming (how can you even defame a child? wtf) or smearing his child. He is the only parent that cares for it.

As an aside, Ioan never spoke to the media about it. It's all court documents in order to get the help needed for the child. Alice is the one that regulary has underhanded digs against her children on her social media though.
View attachment 2466601
I was hoping he would stick to talking about Amber Heard for a while.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"Tone": Been speaking to Alice for a couple of hours now. Just wanna let you all know that I think she is doing much better but still very worried about her children. She is awesome! Always has been, always will be!

Why is Alice very worried for her kids? Have they become very ill? Run away? No, they're going to therapy and seeing their dad in a controlled environment. bleep.
Because they are starting to pull away maybe? Therapy is working and she can't pull them out because she will have to pay for missed appointments. Might just be my wishful thinking but perhaps they are not sharing what;s happening in therapy..

Reactions: 25
Have some sympathy for poor simpletone. Imagine spending two hours on the phone with Alice raging until 3am. Can't be good for you if you are as sick as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That DM piece on Jonas/Turner had some poignant statements that the sock conveniently ignores:

View attachment 2466461

Someone wouldn’t keep their mouth shut eh?

BTW this line had me wondering which one of you turds is Maureen Callahan 🤔:

View attachment 2466465
🤭
My parents certainly aren’t celebrities, but I tell you what - growing up with divorced parents was a breeze for me because they stuck to the rule of no bitching about the other. Co-parenting wise, I actually had a pleasant childhood. As a result, I have a significant amount of respect for my mum as an adult as my dad was actually a shithead - something I didn’t realise until I grew up myself. She never bitched about his actual lack of payments with child support, put on a happy face at custody handover etc. She’s a strong and wonderful woman who I love so much.

Alice will never have that with her children now. They will likely eventually see how toxic her behaviour is.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
"Tone": Been speaking to Alice for a couple of hours now. Just wanna let you all know that I think she is doing much better but still very worried about her children. She is awesome! Always has been, always will be!

Why is Alice very worried for her kids? Have they become very ill? Run away? No, they're going to therapy and seeing their dad in a controlled environment. bleep.
They're talking to therapists and the GAL outside of the mAlice crazy-bubble and where the PA will be obvious

Reactions: 20
I tried to edit my last post but the thread had closed but on reflection I want to caveat my post about Alice entering her Victoria Breeden era and clarify I meant the delay tactics she used and ailments she used to delay interviews specifically and not the crime this woman was convicted of.

This is exactly who popped into my head when imagining Alice being questioned by the police!

Reactions: 9
IMG_1774.jpeg

The attempt to sound so profound was nearly a success if only the baboon didn’t sit every night ‘fishing’ on a VR headset than actually go outside and do it and maybe touch some grass or his blow up doll wife for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I personally like it when they post screenshots from here. People ask more questions, and Alice doesn't like to be challenged with the truth.

Screenshot_20230922_190449_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.