Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #215 Gossiping is not illegal but breaking your DVRO is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now oldlips is posting a 2007 gossip article (containing nothing of substance, I might add) from a defunct celebrity blog. You can't make this stuff up. 😂

1000037221.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She’s desperate. Something is going on that is unsettling her
100% she always starts with the projection and intimidatory tweets. She's desperate to have Ioan in a position where he has to choose his children or Bianca. I bet she put her Father in the exact same situation and look how that turned out for her! She doesn't have the children's best interests at heart and that is all the GAL and Evaluator care about.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
It was Emma's comments that are interesting. I wonder what she would think of Malice, still stuck in a loop of poison after three+ years and no other woman according to court records.
Took me a second to realise you mean Emma T not Emma the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now oldlips is posting a 2007 gossip article (containing nothing of substance, I might add) from a defunct celebrity blog. You can't make this stuff up. 😂

View attachment 2477698
I’m sure Ms Kiley will be DEVASTATED to be called out like that, by such reputable sources, to such a wide audience. She must be sobbing on the floor, shaking and crying, vomiting, etc.

…or maybe, just maybe it’s not even on her radar. Because she’s a grown woman, and a professional who’s too busy with having an actual job to give a tit what this overgrown toddler is saying in the corner of the internet where common sense goes to die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

View attachment 2477698
when lawyers have car crash cases like Alice (or here, Britney) they have to get creative. It's a lot less pathetic than Alice's lawyer pretending that she has a acting career

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2477698
OMG!!! What did Michael K at Dlisted write about Anne Kiley in this article from 2007 which shows Anne is a big ol' meanie (highlighted for emphasis)?:

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 11.40.20.png

What has Michael K said about Alice, incidentally?:

Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 11.42.57.png

Alice Evans, the reigning Queen of Mess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
LOL AE is clinging to the 'looking after the BAYBEEZ' narrative for dear life. She will tell the Judge that she can't look for work until Elsie is 18. She will be 65 then - retirement age LOL. This is AE's 'clever' way of making sure she doesn't ever have to work. Kids go to after school clubs when parents have to work beyond school hours. Plus there is another parent (a far better one) who can also mind the kids but they are "MINE! ALL MINE!!" in AE's head.

1695898214077.png

The reality is these kids have 2 unemployed parents. Luckily IG gets residuals and shares the bills with BW but the fact is he is unemployed most of the time. He also has a grifter ex who is going to be told it's not the 1950s anymore by the Judge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
LOL AE is clinging to the 'looking after BAYBEEZ narrative' for dear life. She will tell the Judge that she can't look for work until Elsie is 18. She will be 65 then - retirement age LOL. This is AE's 'clever' way of making sure she doesn't have to work. Kids go to after school clubs when parents have to work beyond school hours. Plus there is another parent (a far better one) who can also mind the kids but they are "MINE! ALL MINE!!" in AE's head.

View attachment 2477922
She can work as a Walmart greeter until the day she dies. Retirement age has just been upped to 67. She is in for such a walloping.
Breadwinner, of a joint/single household. They have not been a joint/single household since January 2021. So in this case Alice is the breadwinner in her household. When is she going to get out and start being the breadwinner.

Reactions: 21
1695898732848.png

The popping here refers to Ambien and Xanax. IG mentioned AE's use of Ambien in the court docs as did AE herself on her official twitter. Remember the "Ambien walrus" Alice??
---
When is she going to get out and start being the breadwinner.
Never is my guess.
---
1695898984227.png

I wonder has AE been threatened with no child support unless IG gets to see the kids? No wonder she's raging on X.
---
1695899099705.png

True facts:
  1. AE wrecked the family with her abusive behaviour and yes she was abusive to the kids too as witnessing DV is child abuse and is recognised as such.
  2. AE cheated on IG with Caspar Zafer. IG started a relationship after he separated which he is fully entitled to do.
  3. BW didn't assault Ella and the fake RO was dismissed.
I hope she tells Dupee and the GAL PA is pseudoscience. She's the expert, not them, after all. LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Says the woman who lies in bed all day refreshing Tattle.

View attachment 2474981
If she ‘doesn’t know that we are there’, doesn’t care, is too ‘famous and beloved’ (I still can’t get over how unintentionally hilarious that is - she really believes her own (meagre) positive press, doesn’t she?), why do her proxies refer to us all the time? Why did Malice attempt to doxx Welp, BridgeOfSighs et al by offering a $500 reward (probably IG’s money - see Wiki for screenshots) for any information given? Why does her incredibly petty, infantile and unpleasant brother seek out information on us, quote and cite us, &c., ditto sock accounts? Why dedicate posts supporting Alice’s execrable dress sense and claiming we have none (ha), and going so far as to post pictures of both the harridan herself alongside BW? Why claim that Alice is going to ‘bring us down’, screenshot our posts and directly address Tattlers who do not ‘take it off’ this site if she’s so lofty and unbothered?
Living in Looking-Glass Land must be seriously exhausting for Alice. It would be so much more vitalising for her to get a job and stop thinking about herself 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2477938

The popping here refers to Ambien and Xanax. IG mentioned AE's use of Ambien in the court docs as did AE herself on her official twitter. Remember the "Ambien walrus" Alice??
---

Never is my guess.
---
View attachment 2477948

I wonder has AE been threatened with no child support unless IG gets to see the kids? No wonder she's raging on X.
---
View attachment 2477950

True facts:
  1. AE wrecked the family with her abusive behaviour and yes she was abusive to the kids too as witnessing DV is child abuse and is recognised as such.
  2. AE cheated on IG with Caspar Zafer. IG started a relationship after he separated which he is fully entitled to do.
  3. BW didn't assault Ella and the fake RO was dismissed.
I hope she tells Dupee and the GAL PA is pseudoscience. She's the expert, not them, after all. LMAO
Seems like Bernal has informed Alice that she is not getting the child and spousal support she was demanding. That's what happens when you destroy your golden egg laying goose , dumb ass

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
ah yeah, the side that never argues with facts but only screams "this is fake" or argues with long debunked myths is the side of "calm factual discussions"
Such peculiar behaviour.

I simply cannot think of anything comparable in recent times at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bit ironic saying she doesn’t know who tattlers are, considering she spends her days dissecting everything that’s said and trying to get everyone doxxed. The only reason she doesn’t know who we are, is because her little embarrassing bounty hunter stunt with a list of tattlers on didn’t get the results she wanted.

But you know, at least she knows there’s an annual tattle HQ meeting in Düsseldorf, where everyone removes their masks a la scooby doo.

Stupid old cockwomble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.