Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
To you and everyone who might be feeling sensitive, paranoid, concerned, please remember S posted some pretty extreme comments and it still took many of us until now to realise she was a troll, mainly I think because most of us are kind, decent people who don't play such deceptive, manipulative, stupid games, so we don't assume others are. I honestly don't know if there are other trolls, FM's or even Alice in here posting under more socks, I'm generally not too good at spotting them, but I'm not reading posts thinking such and such is a troll or an FM, and I don't think many others are either. Which is why this time is getting such a reaction. I don't care if Alice and her minions sit back and laugh at fooling us, I find her behaviour incredibly pathetic and sad. It does bother me that she is trying to weaponize us Tattlers to further abuse her children which is something I think we do need to be aware of going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
This is brilliant. We could do a trilogy based on the old spaghetti Westerns:
A Nostril Full of Narcan
For 26 Dollars More
The GoFundMe, the Bogan, and the Utter Utter Defamation
(though just keeping it "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" would work too)
😂
‘Hang ‘em out to dry’?

Or remember the ‘Django’ films?

IMG_4489.jpeg

IMG_4490.jpeg

IMG_4491.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

What's your point

VIP Member
Why do they insist in saying things on Tattle are coming directly from Yo or B? Nothing is coming directly from them.

Every single thing we talk about is either in response to AE/socks/Tone social media or from court documents.

If I am honest I am really not that arsed for IG other than I wish him the best and hope he gets a relationship back with his girls.

My main/only reason for posting here is because of Alice's behaviour! If her and her band of fuckos shut up we would have nothing to discuss 🤣 but seen as I have no life (despite having children, husband who hasn't left me, a job, a lovely family and friendship group) I do actually look forward to seeing what else Alice will do to ruin her life. If there were no kids or ex husband getting abused it would be amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The Snyders/FM account had some very strong and creative insults for Alice, Loopy, Tone and others.

1) She could be right about Loopy Pt 1:

View attachment 2460548

2) Poor Gloria, even she gets an insult. I remember a lot of us complimented her on her outfit, saying she was dressed smartly, unlike Alice:

View attachment 2460547

3) She could be right about Loopy Pt 2:

View attachment 2460546

4) Herpes for me, herpes for you, herpes for everyone!

View attachment 2460545

5) An autobiographical post, perhaps?

View attachment 2460561

6) Snyders makes an unsavoury insinuation about Tone. Good on @House of Tea for calling her out.

View attachment 2460543

Funny how quickly she backs down.

View attachment 2460542
It's pretty embarrassing for the Alice supporters desperate to "take down Tattle" that the mean posts that they're clutching their pearls over actually come from themselves. 😂

(And why just us? Why not Deuxmoi, CDAN, the M site, the R site, and any of the innumerable gossip forums out there? Because we have the receipts.)

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed the change in Tone?

The old Tone was a twat, threatened people and dreamt of slitting throats - not great.

But he did talk about music, films, travel - sharing a cheese and pickle sandwich with the dog.

He did, very badly, try and engage in discourse.

He said he had made friends on Twitter who he would miss when he flounced for the umpteenth time.

New Tone just speaks in short sentences, throws out a few insulting swear words and reposts comments and photos of his sister.

Has he got as bored as everyone else or has he given up on the account altogether.

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
I have been taking a mini break, but just wanted to say how much I love @Lulugrace . She has been an amazing friend to me over the last 2 ish years. Tattle gets a bad rep, but I’ve come across a few people who are like kindered spirits and always check in on me

• Heart

priusrat

Always trust your vibes, friends. And never feel guilty, ashamed, or silly for offering kindness or empathy to people who were scamming you: the negative feelings should belong to those who make up fake misfortunes, not to those who freely give their love.

If elmo was Alice: she called her own daughter a c*nt, said she should be in jail, and railed on her appearance.

If elmo was any of the FMs, we know from Alice's own Instagram she contacts them and allows them to be in contact with the girls. She "thanks them for their support." Someone that called her daughter a c*nt.

You KNOW she reads on here. And if not of her own choice, you KNOW her mother shoves these posts in her face the way she did the divorce story. Her own mother, or a friend of her mother's encouraged by her, is shredding her self esteem. Any words other than child abuse are too mellow for what this woman is doing to her children.

Any time I try to feel sorry for Alice, or try to regain what I used to like about her (her sense of humor, her stories, etc.), there's something like this. This may be the new lowest for me.

• Heart
  • Sad

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I don’t get the point of them posting here though. The thread exists solely because of Alice. Absolutely every single post here is on her. None of us would be posting at all if she didn’t insist on making her family and divorce gossip fodder - including her daughters who she drags into the mess at every possible turn. She plugs Tattle every chance she gets to keep interest up and her shitshow on the road. How many of us knew it even existed before she started going on about it? So she can screenshat all she likes. This whole thread and every post on it is all her doing anyway. She needs Tattle so she can justify her attacks on I and B but she knows in reality that they have nothing at all to do with the thread. She just pretends they do.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I doubt that anyone other than Alice would be calling Matthew Rhys Math (as she does) or putting his name first in a list of the housemates. She sure seemed (seems?) to have a thing for him....

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
I'm still on the first few pages of this thread but I have to salute Ametrine. That pretzel poster seemed off to me from early on, granted, I just thought she was someone who wasnt quite mentally well, but I did single her out. Some of you are a bit mad (me too!) But she was different. I'm also not okay with the 'large internal organ' poster. She makes everything about herself and how empathetic and kind she is, she thinks she can save people and how everything hurts her. Its attention seeking and then suddenly theres a cat picture. Maybe I'm just a big mean witch but... y'know.. and i did get a bit of push back when I started my Alice journey but I'm not fake so I took it and joined in. I'm on other threads and its happened a few times. Ametrine called it ❤

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
I'm glad if S is gone. I wanted to punch the screen when s/he began every post with Bore da Tattlers.

• Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
We were just talking over dinner about films we always like to put on time and again and Mr Flamingo’s Step mother mentioned two or three films and Christmas Card was one of them. Both mr Flamingo and I gasped out loud 🤣. She’s heard the Ioan and Alice story before and always loved Hornblower and Forever, and after I went on a mini Alice tirade she said “I think you’ve put me off that film now “ 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Blurp

VIP Member
I've possibly given rise to a few 🤨 raised eyebrows as my background is all over the place and may seem contradictory depending on which bit of my life I'm talking about. Born in Scotland, brought up mainly in the Middle East and partly in Scotland, and educated at an English public school (the non-state variety) and a Scottish ancient university. Worked for the government, police and local government, and now unable to work due to health.

I'm also neurodivergent and absolutely useless at spotting FMs. I trust people on face value unless they've previously done me over. I'm good at spotting patterns in data but I don't really spot the different voices of posters. I agreed with quite a lot S was saying but she went over the top about Ella. However, Malice is leading Ella down a path where she is breaking the law so it's worrying lest she do the same to someone not her loving father and his girlfriend who realise that her piece of shit mother is behind it. Ella needs to be removed from the Malignant Walrus's custody as do the two other Es.

Last edited:
  • Heart

brie l

VIP Member
Excellent idea!
I'm down for that, I was riveted to the Alun spin-off. But can I first say that I'm a bit chuffed that I got a shout out from NL. Well it's true, Alice does always look bedraggled and like she needs a good wash, especially her clothes.
IMG_0369.jpeg

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
oh you are underestimating it. 25 year old women are treated like 12 year olds these days by the angry mob. And any age gap is "power imbalance" hence abuse.
I'm so fucking sick of this narrative. Yes there are predatory men who prey on younger, naïve women - that was the case with my narc ex. And it's something that people need to be aware of. But not every age gap relationship revolves around a power imbalance, not every older man is a grooming predator and in all honesty, not every younger woman is naïve and innocent.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Is ye Olde Tone having memory lapses like Alice or are both siblings just liars?

Tone said he wouldn’t bully someone over a health issue.

He has liked hideous memes making fun of Bianca’s condition, posts about people with MS needing diapers and liked a post saying she was faking MS.

Just like Alice’s pants I fear Tone’s doublet and hose may be on fire.

That is a real medieval issue.

• Angry
  • Haha