Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Asterix

I didn’t realise that poster had only been on here a couple of months. In their 2nd post they hadn’t known Ioan was even married til the divorce hit the Mail. Few weeks later they seem to know an awful lot of backstory involving other characters. Well spotted, Hag-Turds.

Reactions: 43

Feather fans

VIP Member
Morning all.

I just want to start this post by saying I definitely over reacted yesterday and I shouldn’t have posted about flouncing. That was totally wrong of me and I hold my hands up to it - apologies to all. No excuses - I was being a twat.

The fact is - I can’t prove to any of you that I’m not an Alice FM. I used my posting on the JM threads as an example, because they, and not Alice, are what bought me to Tattle in the first place. I found these threads because Alice’s thread was always in the most liked bit and I remember reading about the DVRO ages ago and so joined in.

I had to lurk on Tattle for so long before a kind Mumsnetter gave me a code and I could finally join in the conversation.

I am open about my health etc purely because it riles me, like many of you lovely lot, when Alice starts claiming she’s bed bound etc when nothing remotely like that happens to her. I hate to see people use disabilities as a way of deflection, especially when they’re faking them in the first place.

I do have a certain posting style and can be aggressive. However, I’m taking that as a “constructive criticism” kind of thing, and I will tone ( no pun intended 🤣) it down purely for the reason that Alice needs no further ammo against Tattle.

I sincerely apologise to any posters I’ve offended or wound up. But I repeat I am not a FM. You don’t have to believe that, but please believe that I love the community here. So many lovely, kind, hilarious and clever people…the opinion on Tattle is all wrong, but on reflection my style of posting is exactly the kind they refer to when they say we bully others etc. I’ve sometimes been too aggressive and that’s not right. So I’m going to do better moving forward.

Again, apologies for the post yesterday - I was massively wrong to do that.
I dont think you have to apologise or try to prove anything. It’s not a closed club and there are no admittance rules to this thread (there are Tattle rules, but that’s different). It’s an anonymous gossip site and whoever you are - whoever we all are for that matter - we are all as free as anybody else to post! in any manner / style you like (providing you are not breaking Tattle rules of course)
For all we know, I could be Tone! And after all, dont forget we are all Bianca! 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I saw something on Instagram just now that said no one will be more mean to you than someone whose ego you wounded. That’s the simplest explanation as to why Alice is so dripping with venom and can’t let it go. Making sock accounts to regurgitate her childish insults just shows how fragile her sense of self is. I do truly believe that deep down, she hates herself. It’s all projection.
I actually still had empathy for her up until I could see how she was weaponising her children. It’s been rightly pointed out that she has no qualms in letting them see all the negativity, because she wants to drag them down to her level and wants to shatter their self confidence. Alice enjoys breaking people. They’re easier to control that way

• Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I liked Snyder. I hope she sees this and knows I enjoyed her posts. I hate the idea of people being run off. It makes my hackles go up.

I don't care who you are or why you're here. Be real and engage with good intentions and I'm all in. IMO, the good stuff happens when we keep an open mind.

Respect to all for your contributions and thoughts as always.

✌🏼

MOO

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
‘Now, the sort of person we’re looking for is an aggressive lout with the intelligence of a four-year-old and the sexual sophistication of a donkey.’ Edmund Blackadder

Meanwhile

Tone ‘the pox’ Evans

IMG_1503.jpeg

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Talking about your ex husband's erectile problems is not the flex she imagines...
Then she insinuates he's a sexual deviant with all these mad threesomes! I mean, what one is it?!
So what Alice is saying is he had limp dick with her and was a sexual beast with other women? Makes sense.... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She talks about the most mundane everyday things like the school run as if they’re a big deal. Does she need help wiping her arse or can she manage that?

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
omg when I couldn't girlcrush on you any harder, I find you on the Henry Cavill thread earlier and now you've used one of my favourite memes/whatever the fuck you call them, of all time! 🫠🥰. MARRY ME FUCKO! 😂
LEAFY CARTIER RING INCOMING. 💜 😂🥰

I loooove medieval memes. And I'm badly in need of a catch up on my other threads (such as Henry Cavill!).

Before anyone asks--I emailed the court again today. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Alice will have to live according to the cash she can earn like everyone else in the world. That’s how it works. You don’t decide you want a wealthy lifestyle with all the trimmings and start job-hunting from there.

Her acting and modelling ‘career’ days are long gone and the degree is useless. Apparently she only ever had menial work, so I guess that’s what she’ll end up doing.

It amazes me that she’s managed to remain immersed in her SM habit instead of dealing with the real world for as long as she has. She’ll seriously regret wasting all that cash over the years when she’s stacking shelves but of course she’ll blame Ioan for it as usual.

Anyway, as fuedalTone would say Tick-Tock Fukkos. I’m really happy that things are moving forwards with Ioan and the girls. ❤

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Currently on a mini break in Dubai sat round the pool reading and suddenly realised …. Omg… this sounds familiar….

Guys… I think Alice wrote the damn book! 😳💋

11724791-D217-45EC-9FCE-A168194C9623.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Ahh boo fucking hoo Lorraine. You have an issue with this yet happily pay to interview and sympathise with an abuser of men - hypocritical twat !

1695209423763.png

• Haha

chasingsunsets11

20230921_015917.jpg

So, Bianca is "bored shitless" when she posts selfies but if Alice does it it's ok and it somehow shows that she is strong and living her life or whatever? Double standards, ey?

I also just saw that this and it just doesn't quite make sense to me:
20230921_020009.jpg

Where exactly am I infantilising him? By calling him naive? Being naive can't be associated to a certain age. I've met 18 year olds that are more mature than 30 or 40 year olds. Also, the fact that they have to bring up Biancas illness again... why? It wasn't part of my comment but they felt the need to mention it again. Interesting, isn't it?

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Gotta love how she cant even keep it straight who slammed the door on Ella
1.png

given that she constantly says this about everyone supporting Ioan/Bianca I conclude from this that she admits that she is threatening Bianca and that it should be reported to the police, yes?
2.png

So lemme get this straight. Actually having evidence = lies. But she doesnt need to prove the stuff she says? I guess in psycho world this makes sense
3.png

• Haha
  • Wow

brie l

VIP Member
Part of me now wants you to go around saying where everyone is from (kidding) but seriously - how bloody clever are some of the posters in this forum. I read this great book about a serial killer that was brought to justice by a true crime forum (sorry can't remember anything now) and I can totally see why. I don't take this very seriously - just use it as a distraction technique to avoid invoicing or working... but darn, I have some serious respect!
Everyone pretty much knows Im from NZ. I get so much cultural cringe & embarrassment when Loopy pops up. Why did him, of all the players in this story have to be a NZer. And I never imagined that there would be bizarre posts about NZ towns starting with W in a thread about Alice Evans. The twists and turns of the Alice Evans story.

• Haha