Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Basically we all know there is a legacy of the FM inner circle trying to encourage posters to go rogue on this thread. It’s been a while but what they did was deliberately posted about people we weren’t supposed to discuss and that encouraged others to do it too. Then they sent in complaints about the thread discussing non celebrities. That got us closed down a lot.

Alice was clearly trying to cobble together evidence that people were attacking her daughters on here and on X. It’s not beyond the realms of imagination that she or Batshit Marcia socked up and posted the extreme comments about Ella on X. It was certainly the case that some posters were outliers on here in the way they talked about Ella. Those posts are now been used by Alice to wrap herself in a new layer of victimhood and to imply Bianca is behind it.

Alice is socked up and at this stage arguing with her other socks or friends in socks.

We should maybe go dark on mentioning NL and Alice. Just spend a day or week praising Ioan and Bianca. I think she would go mental. She was livid Alun took attention away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

M33L4

VIP Member
Also, doxxing someone on the internet who doesn’t agree with your way of thinking is absolutely the worst. Like who cares that much? I couldn’t give a flying fuck who knows my opinion on Mr Fantastic’s crazy ex-wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

EllaBella89

VIP Member
IMG_6791.jpeg

This was also a… choice.

If she actually just wore a dress with decent shoes and less busy accessories, it wouldn’t look too bad. But, Alice gonna Alice. I might actually call overly accessorising an outfit ‘doing an Alice’ from now on 😬

(Oh and that pic of her emerging from the bush has me rolling… a lesser spotted Alice in her natural environment 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 50

KarenFromHR

This has to be a crime against fashion.

View attachment 2464326
Does anyone else think she dresses like a Sim when you hit randomise outfit?
-wear-absurdly-ugly-outfits-but-i-v0-ytis0lpatacb1.jpg

Hello! I’m Karen from HR (obv not my real name or occupation!)

I’m a long time lurker, we’re talking October last year lurker and I never had the guts or registration to be opened before!

I feel like I know you all and I hope to get initiated into the Turdom, can I ask what the initiation ritual is? Baptised in salad cream? Have to model an AE bag for 24hrs? Go VR fishing with Dump Smell?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
You know, I look at my actions yesterday and I feel ashamed for how I acted toward users I didn't even know. I'm concerned that we may have been wrong in our assumptions and acted unfairly and uncharitably. Regardless of how much I love this forum and the Tattle Turds, and want to protect it, and all of us, it is still a public forum and anyone can post here. We're all meant to be anonymous anyway. If someone comes in to rave about AE and if I don't agree with their views, I'll either reply to them to state my views or simply not react to their post. If they are FMs then so be it.

I'll likely never know if we were wrong or right yesterday. But I feel that the way I acted, to pile on, was wrong, and I'm standing up and saying I made a mistake and, to @Big Heart and @I_dream_of_Snyders, and anyone else upset by those events, I am sorry and ashamed of how I acted. My deepest apologies.

• Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
IMG_0913.jpeg

Whatever’s going on under her hammer pants makes it look as if she has her own, very excited, 7 inches going on 👀

• Haha
  • Wow

Loveu2

VIP Member
Medieval issues?

Screenshot_20230921_005243_Samsung Internet.jpg

Because you aren't doing anything at all now and it would be a start. She's actually offended someone suggested getting a job. As for famous, not so much.

Screenshot_20230921_004315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I actually know who everyone is. And I mean everyone, including every one of the Twitter socks. I just keep it to myself. No need to Doxx anyone. I'm a fucking lock box.

Real talk. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Im still a bit confused as to why the FMs are coming here to comment. I get the ‘oh look theyre slagging off the children how horrible’ but… who cares? Tattle is seen as a hate sight to most anyway. Its not gonna get the site shut down. I don’t get the hidden agenda 🤔 its also gonna make more people come here and see how 🦇 💩 Alice is?
I looked through Snyders posts earlier and i cant believe she commented for 2 months pretending to be someone she wasn’t. Thats some real determination 😂 i cant believe i didnt clock on. Im ashamed of myself😂😂😂😂
I think i have said on threads child/ren or son/daughter as to not doxx myself. But I’m not an FM (definitely something an FM would say😏😂). Although i disagreed with Ioan leaving the children with Alice in the first instance. I soon read the wiki whole and realised that this is an Alice problem, and poor Ioan probably didn’t expect all of this🙁
Quite frankly, it is desperation. Alice doesn't know how to counter all the legal documents submitted by Ioan. She didn't defend herself and knows she has nothing to really defend herself with, except, 'M'Lud he had an affair and was nasty to me during the break up'. Which is irrelevant, given CA is no fault. So all she can do is try to say she is being hounded by I&G & B. She will submit this in her argument, and I&G & B will immediately open up their SM accounts to the court to prove they are not involved in trolling Alice. She won't be able to do the same. She is backing herself into a corner, much like Christine Costner, but the issue is she can't accept a settlement or her whole 'I am a victim' narrative will come crashing down. And it is clear that Ioan is past the point of settlement. He is clearly committed to close this fight without bowing to Alice any more. So Alice, welcome to the Family Court system of California. I hope you enjoy the process going forward, you stupid cunt.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Uh no, it's past a divorce, it's a custody case, being heard in Family Court. The divorce ship sailed. Alice does not realise she has put ALL the power in the court's hands re: custody and finances (spousal support vs the legal presumption of no support in cases of DV). The court will examine the parenting and personalities of both I and G, any behavioural issues with the girls and whether that relates to one or both parents and more importantly, the credibility of both the parents. Only one parent has gone to war with the other parent and clearly provided evidence of PA. And it's not Ioan. Fuck Alice is such a short sighted woman - she is going to end up like Catherine Kassenhof (not with the cancer/end of life), but with the court removing custody from Alice due to clear inability to co-parent and to keep her kids out of the custody battle. She can then scream into the void as a victim forever afterwards, like Kelly Rutherford, but once the court has ruled, most people will look side-eye at Alice. Very few will take up a cudgel for her, and those that do will soon peter out. It doesn't matter what SM thinks, it matters what the court decides.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
So has anyone sat down with @welp, held her hand and given her a cup of tea with a dash of brandy in it (or the German equivalent) as she comes to the shocking realisation she's German?

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
The pretzel lover? Who knew? Evidently, @Ametrine did and her spidey sense was giving stink eye right through the screen. Nice one.

Although in hindsight the repeated offer to have Mr Pretzel the IT Genius doxx the socks should have been a big clue. It must have been a disappointment when no one thought it a wise idea.
Just call me... Wagatha Crusty.

No Panda Express for me though, that shit will set my (autoimmune) ailments off.

• Haha
  • Heart

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed on Twitter that there are some anti AE accounts that they all block straight away (blocked immediately, fucko!) and some they engage with repeatedly. Pretty sure the ones they block are genuine AE detractors, and the ones they engage with are AE/FM socks. They block the genuine ones because they can’t control the narrative there.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I agree with you in almost everything. However, this is an open forum and everyone can post. If they have ulterior motives, so be it. It’s their problem.

I’d like to remind everyone of the definition of bullying: “the behaviour of a person who hurts or frightens someone smaller or less powerful, often forcing that person to do something they do not want to do”. By definition, no one here bullies Alice or her FMs because we don’t have direct contact with them. As a result, we cannot cause them any harm or force them to do anything. We simply comment on what they chose to make public or official court documents.

If, on the contrary, someone comes here and interacts with us, with the intent to harm some or all of us, then that could be seen as bullying.
Totally agree. If you want to post here, post here. If you feel accepted, good, if you don't, well then it's not for you and best you leave. It's not for the world/community/forum to make someone feel accepted. It is a two way street. Simple.

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
These threads have felt different lately, so thanks to @Ametrine for bringing to everyone’s attention that there’s been FMs making accounts. Now we know that there may be other accounts, it’s best to just ignore anyone that’s making your spidey senses tingle, and report any posts that concern you to the mods. I reckon they wanted to sow seeds of paranoia on here to disrupt the thread. Let’s not give them the satisfaction. I don’t want anyone feeling too scared to post or even join in case they’re worried people might think they’re an FM.

I still miss the good old days of instapol and salad cream Clive 😭 Simpler times!

• Heart
Reactions: 48