Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh MAlice, you may have successfully shut down Ioan's fan club and converted some of his fans to your own ass-kissers, but you won't have the same success here!

Reactions: 29
Honestly, they're just jealous that their circle is full of vicious women who wouldn't spit on each other if they were on fire. There are lots of brilliant, creative, caring, generous, and loving people here who have formed a community that makes a positive impact on our lives and on the world. My life is certainly better with all of you in it, that's for sure. This is one relationship Alice can't destroy, and it eats her up inside. Goodness always wins in the end.

Reactions: 75
I noticed Luppy has Black 18 for AA and Black 22 for AH but there is no Black 20 for his fav sociopath AE

Reactions: 11
I have a creative thing! I was repeating this phrase in my head, and I tried to say it out loud and bumbled all the words. It's a great tongue twister!!! Here it is:

THE TWITTER WIZARD IS A TWAT!

Gotta say it 3 times super fast!

Reactions: 14
Joe Bob was a friend of Fred who was supported by Sam, who bought a dog from Earl, who may have also sold a puppy to Susan...and there's the connection to Bianca, who is Welp.

---
And this.

Reactions: 19
All, let's get back on topic.

Let mods do all the modding, so this doesn't lose its focus. Report and then ignore as to not feed.

Reactions: 42
What exactly does Bianca have to be worried about. Alice's great qualities....
I can't think of anything.

Reactions: 25
I see the socks are on form asking all the best questions on Twitter.

"Who lives their life online FFS?" You ridiculous lot do

"Why does Bianca always look like the cat who got the cream?" Which translates as "After three years of going round in circles I have absolutely nothing left to smile about and no longer recognise the significance of such a facial expression or have any clue what it's like to feel happiness". Sucks to be you Alice.

Reactions: 27
Medieval issues?

Because you aren't doing anything at all now and it would be a start. She's actually offended someone suggested getting a job. As for famous, not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 49
Currently on a mini break in Dubai sat round the pool reading and suddenly realised …. Omg… this sounds familiar….

Guys… I think Alice wrote the damn book!

Reactions: 42
Shivers of excitement?? That explains a lot. Alice does get off on fighting online.

Reactions: 28
Makes me wonder what Alice is telling the girls to justify her behavior. I'll bet a lot of things get blamed on her "condition".
I see that excuse - along with her shock and devastation when Ioan left - being used with increasing frequency. But won’t that work against her when trying to show her fitness to be the custodial parent? Maybe she’s shooting the moon and planning to show how she, with Gloria’s necessary assistance, is the ideal solo parent.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.