Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #214 Too much filler compounded her speech, her lips got stuck on her teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much of her adoring fan base will still fawn over her and how she was a victim of the Ebil Justice System that is rigged? I am amazed at how many people interact on her insta posts with saccharine & brown-nosing comments

Reactions: 16
Tell me about it! I was talking to a friend the other day trying to explain the whole Alice drama. Her reply: Who’s Sally Evans?

ETA Now, with all this talk about double posts, I start thinking if I’ve said this story before

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
may have been dear @OldBookish - who said to shave pills down to slivers to taper off to the most minute degree.
‘Twas me, yes. It’s how I came off Valium which I’d been on for about 18 years, and Zopiclone (sleeping tablet) which I’d taken for about 15 After the Seroxat I was not going to go cold turkey. So I very, very gradually tapered. I used a Stanley Knife lol, and although it was a pain in the neck, I minutely shaved the pills until I was literally down to grains and my body slowly got used to it. Whatever they tell you about coming off things like anti-depressants, sleeping tablets, or Valium, pfft. If you go slowly you will save yourself such a horrible period of time.

I didn’t notice any FM’s sorry But I had been away a long time, and when I came back really could not believe A was still blaring about Ioan leaving her. Mind you, the one I knew is still hurling crap from his bunker at me, so maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised. Narcs are all the same. I’d like to put them all on a massive cruise ship and watch them cannibalise each other, which they would. They feed on other people.

Reactions: 24
I can't wait to hear how it went for you. I had to wait for months the first time but now he will see me quickly. When Mr Brie had to have a little growth taken off his face ZM saw him quickly too. Mr. Brie is OK with the idea but only because it is ZM. He is the only one we trust

Reactions: 8
NL: I feel bad for AE. imagine your husband ups and leaves you, and turns your whole life upside down, and you eventually find out the woman he left you for is a personal assistant /secretary in a polyester top. Ouch.

Not really the burn AE thinks it is. Narc injury is real.

Reactions: 28
Just catching up on the last thread and saw your posts. It can be scary going off your meds but if you realise that you are better off without them it is a brave if not necessary decision. I hope you're through the worst of the withdrawals and that you feel better ASAP. And that Cat is giving you lots of love, laughs and distractions. Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers your way. You have incredible strength, integrity and courage and have worked so hard for so long to heal your wounds, improve your life, and make life better for those around you. I know you will get through this!
https://giphy.com/AoT3UZW99njkW9JRov

Reactions: 15
Somebody is definitely questioning Alice’s alcohol consumption - flurry of photos of B drinking.

Reactions: 30
Reading these posts on the past few pages I'm reminded of a then-12(?) year old Ella crying, Be a mother! during one of Alice's verbal freakouts. Not that they'd know the psychopathy, but I think they know that something's wrong with mom beyond whatever physical problems she claims.

Reactions: 31
For me, we were deliberately isolated from others so we couldn't realize how abnormal the behavior was. No sleepovers, summer camp, going over to friends' houses (it helped that I was an enormous nerd and didn't have any friends). When we did interact with others, we were grilled about what we had said about our family lives. I didn't fully realize the dysfunction until I moved out. I coped by reading The Lord of the Rings over and over (I was pretty much raised by Tolkien, haha). I was the stereotypical "good child" just to avoid rocking the boat.

I feel a lot of sympathy for the girls because I know a small part of what they're going through and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Reactions: 56
Damn, 15 pages since I've last been on and I thought the transcript was here. Skipped to the last page for a second full of excitement..
Anyway, back to catching up with you all.

Reactions: 14
All the Abuser cares about is the money she would receive, and is receiving from Ioan in child support, and any spousal support she thinks she is entitled to.
It also suits her victim narrative to bleat on about being a single mother who valiantly supports her babies without any help or financial support from their father. The children are her sm fodder, as her ex husband was before his escape. What will she do when the children follow him?

Reactions: 24
I’m not even sure that Ioan and his lawyers care this bit of the internet exists. It’s max 20 people rehashing the same BS.

Reactions: 25
BIB - Alice really can't believe Ioan left her for someone so unmaterialistic, can she? Bianca looks better in non-designer clothes and accessories than most people in designer ones do.

I've said before that I find her style really refreshing, especially in an Instagram era where everything must be obviously designer (fake or otherwise).

So has anyone sat down with @welp, held her hand and given her a cup of tea with a dash of brandy in it (or the German equivalent) as she comes to the shocking realisation she's German?

Reactions: 49
I must have the memory of a goldfish cos I don’t remember this at all. It doesn’t help that I’m over 500 years old. And I don’t want to see anyone questioning that, please. I am who I am

I’m glad you’re here with us @Old Soak and I enjoy your company

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.