Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
I thought I'd kick off the AE rave thread with some more pics of her in her prime:
gettyimages-73423686-612x612.jpg

alice-evans-the-chronicles-of-narnia-film-premier-the-royal-albert-BK12R9.jpg

aliceevans-annualrace-2.jpg

31a257151816-alice-evans-ioan-together-z.jpg

^ sporting an Alice Evans original no less. No wonder the orders came flooding in

OK I admit I was looking for the picture of her emerging from a hedge, Homer Simpson style, to show someone for a giggle. Help me out anyone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Autisteuse

VIP Member
FAMOUS AND BELOVED 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Not just that, but her belief she’s ‘too good’ for a services industry job. I am working on my third degree at present. Were I to lose my tutoring business, I would trot out and work in a pub, as a cleaner, waitress et cetera to pay the bills. Because when you’re broke, no amount of 2.i degrees are going to hoik you immediately out of the shit. You do what you have to.
God, she’s insufferable. What lack of work ethic and sense of entitlement is she passing on to the girls?
Nota Bene - the only place in which she is beloved is her own imagination.

• Heart

maggie72

this remains crazy: Ioan cant intervene privately because he doesnt know any of them. and publicly would just be Streisand. aside that it would reverse the victim narrative in favour of the abuser

Why is Alice not telling Tone, Loopy & everyone else to stop? Why is she not distancing herself from the accounts that wrote vile things about her kids father?
View attachment 2461904
if Ioan loves them as little as Alice they are lost
View attachment 2461907
says the person that tries to get rid of no fault divorces
View attachment 2461908
I love how they pretend that Alice is capable of moving on and living her life. It’s been almost 3 years of this and over a year with a DVRO and she’s not slowing down.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Ioan needs to contribute to his girls. He doesn’t need to keep them luxury. And doesn’t need to sponsor Alice’s laziness.
The mental gymnastics aren’t working Alice. You need to get a job, that’s all there is to it.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
The only Medieval malevolence that manifests itself in mAlice is hysteria. And herpes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Exactly! We are irrelevant. No judge will care what a bunch of people are saying about z-list celebs on a gossip forum. Why waste your time and energy on something so stupid?
AE needs to unleash her bile. Her whipping boy is gone so she goes after him and B (especially) digitally. And us Tattlers LOL She keeps making threats about how we will all be exposed as if that scares me. Firstly, she can't and secondly even if she could, so what? Gossiping is not illegal but breaking your DVRO is.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Interesting there is a duplicated post by the Welsh Pennsylvanian Texan Bristolian interloper
Two people using this account maybe? Posted same thing twice! #65 and #113 of thread 212.

Screenshot_2023-09-20-14-34-17-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

brie l

VIP Member
So Snyders was M? I had a look at some of their posts and the alarm bells didn't ring. But it was a bit weird that they didn't know how many kids they had LOL. When Snyders wanted jail for Ella I was thinking, eh, that's going too far but it didn't occur to me she was a FM in disguise. Snyders has disappeared which backs up that it was an fly by FM.

Honestly I don't care what AE and her scumbag FMs think of us. I don't need their approval. If they want to play stupid games, then they win stupid prizes. Is AE going to screenshot Snyders (aka M) and present it at court? Fine. They will FAAFO. No one in that court gives a fuck what people on an anonymous forum post besides Alice.
It was dodgy as all hell and very uncomfortable when she kept offering up the husband as some internet Sherlock Holmes. At that point so was out as I assumed The poster was hoping a Tattler would take the bait to use it against us or as proof Alice was being directly harassed in her attempt to get tattle closed.

• Heart
  • Wow

iieee

VIP Member
Ahh boo fucking hoo Lorraine. You have an issue with this yet happily pay to interview and sympathise with an abuser of men - hypocritical twat !

View attachment 2461173
I saw a headline the other day where she apparently spoke out about RB being 'enabled' by people that work for TV companies. Funny how LK's show never replied when I emailed a year ago asking them how they felt about enabling Alice's abuse as per the DVRO document or if they planned to apologise.

• Angry
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Time for some good debunking
1000016713.jpg

1. When Ioan returned from France he stayed 4 months in LA. He didnt saw his kids. You can guess why. As documented, Alice withholded them. Even threatening to call the police on him if he picks Elsie up from school. He had every right to let the lawyerd after this hammer out a agreement and visit his family in Wales (Alice fucked up)
2. how do we know that he lied about not being in a new relationship. We believing a proven liar now? As an aside no one tells the kids immediately of new partners and the reveal was forced by Alice (another Alice fuck up)
3. Alice requested the overnight stay. He never insisted on Biancs at any point. in fact he waited 2 years to introduce them. Anyway another Alice fuck up.
4. The Covid thing is a huge Alice fuck up because she raised her kids to be selfish enough to put fun ahead of life.

Agreed, Alice fucked up big time.

The only thing he may have done wrong is moving in too quickly with her, but this PALES in comparison to what Alice has done. And the above list is not even complete. The amount of emotional abuse she inflicted on the kids is plain to see

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
The pretzel was certainly playing the long game though.....lots of posts.

I guess though if you read something so much it's very easy to mimic the kind of things people say. I mean many of us could word for word write the sort of shit Alice comes out with....
Someone wanted to get some extreme tattler screenshots so much they joined and wrote them.
Trying to get the thread shutdown. Wonder who that could be?

• Haha
  • Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
The first tweet I ever saw from Al was her picking a fight with what sounded like another mom at her kid's school. If she can't stand gossip from Tattle, imagine how she feels about all the moms at the school. Now that's proper gossip at the school gates, and a WhatsApp group. Can you imagine that chat!

• Haha

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
I feel bad for saying it but I think it makes Yo sound really boring.
He reminds me a lot of my Welsh husband. Some might say he’s boring, but he’s lovely, kind, ambitious and a brilliant dad. Don’t think he’s ever had a threesome though, as Ioan apparently has 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

walliewellie

Oh my. I'm so freaking gullible. I skim a lot of posts where things are OTT/nasty about Alice or Ella, but still didn't put 2 and 2 together about Synders (I did think the IT expert hubby was weird but thought she was just trying to ingratiate herself in the group and be useful!)

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I'm still raving, so there's more...

Nothing says true love like having your fiance in a headlock while they do a 1000 yard stare. There is nothing coercive about this at all at all. The lovely belt completes this picture of romantic bliss.

AE headlock.png

• Haha