Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Maybe she thought ioan and Bianca (who according to Alice are on here) would contact Mr Pretzel about his super doxing ability. Would save Ioan thousands in legal fees if Mr Pretzel could find out Alice's socks....clearly the Welsh Pennsylvanian with four children but two with a different mother (?) Thought this was top BAIT to catch someone....

• Haha
Reactions: 35

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
At least Tone is kind enough to attack Bianca for other things and not just her health problems - what a sweetheart he is !

1695296962195.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Ahh boo fucking hoo Lorraine. You have an issue with this yet happily pay to interview and sympathise with an abuser of men - hypocritical twat !

View attachment 2461173
Did she show him her growler?

Lorraine can fuck off. She jumps on every bandwagon and platformed an abuser, Alice, who used that platform to abuse 2 innocent people and Lorraine never apologized for it either. IIRC she platformed the abuser's GFM grift too?

StewPots

VIP Member
Ioan looked genuinely ill in those last few photos with Alice. He looks really thin and exhausted. I know he’d been in Oz etc filming but yeah…he didn’t look 100%. Like he’d had enough - which he definitely, obviously did as it turned out. That smile never reached his eyes either.

Whereas with B, he looks so much better. Like his skin is better, looks like he has more energy. It’s amazing what getting away from an abuser can do for you.

ETA - Sorry, his smile did reach his eyes but only when he was interacting with the girls. What a mess she’s made of all of it.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I don't think she's going to get very far trying to make him into Russell Brand.
Nobody who has worked with him/had any dealings with him has a bad word to say about him.
Unlike RB (I know someone who worked with him who said she knew he was a rapist as did everyone else in the industry).
Not going to fly Alice.

welp

VIP Member
Alice and her minions have yet to discover that court docs are publicly available, even for the DM. not as bad as the DM knowing about the nature of the incident and their reporter gloating about having the docs before it was publicly available

they really have a interesting idea of child abuse. trying to help your childs mental issue = child abuse. right out of the abusers playbook
1000016691.jpg

apparently Ioan is happiness now
1000016692.jpg

haha busted
1000016693.jpg

but nothing of this indicates they know anything beyond the court docs lol
1000016695.jpg

Ioan+Alice: Ella got home schooled last year.
also Alice:
1000016703.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Tone needs to calm down and take something for his blood pressure. Oh wait. It's probably Alice.

Screenshot_20230919_221624_Chrome.jpg

---
Why is Tone so concerned about Bianca's lips. He's fucking creepy.
I believe it's about 4:30 AM in the UK, and this fucker is up posting about a woman's lips. WTF?

Screenshot_20230919_222012_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

my cup runneth

Snobby, Priveledged cunt. Many people can and do live on $480 per week. Budget, live within your means. So self entitled it actually makes me sick.
I took a long career break to be SAHM and by the time I went back my degree was useless- I’ve had to take an average job on an average pay. I’m lucky I’m married to someone who earns an ok amount but I work with women who are amazing, they are single, have their shit together and earn less than 480 per week. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I said it a couple of threads back, the BH apartment was a calculated move on Alice’s part. She knew what schools she needed the girls to go to. She knew that she couldn’t afford the apartment but knew FULL WELL that he will have to step in because he will not allow the children to become homeless. She did this knowing she can’t pay and knowing he will have to rescue them. She also moved Elsie’s school deliberately so they “need” to stay in BH otherwise he’s the awful one for moving her school again.

this is her scheming at top level here. I hope it backfires.
There's absolutely no way that a court is going to order IG to pay that extortionate rent, Anne Kiley already raised the issue of how is Alice going to pay HER rent. Neither of the girls are settled in their schools yet they haven't been there long enough. The onus is on Alice to provide stability and she's failing fast. Moo.

What's your point

VIP Member
Wish the transcript would hurry up. I am back at work Thursday after a month off sick so knowing my luck they will land then when I don't have time to keep up.

I must be too trusting as I never got the vibe that we had been infiltrated by one of Alice's FM. Makes sense that someone would plant themselves here I suppose but also proves how dumb they are that with all the receipts we have (thanks Welp) and all the information in the Wiki that they still believe Alice after spending time here (thick as fuck springs to mind).

Loveu2

VIP Member
Ioan and Bianca both have great social circles. Alice on the other hand, not so much. She literally has created sock accounts to pet her ego online. Pathetic troll.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice needs to ask Lupoo how this will work out for her. The VPN wouldn't cover your ass either.

Screenshot_20230919_190104_Chrome.jpg

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Talk about circling the drain. All Alice has is that IG had an affair - not relevant; used drugs years ago - not relevant, and if she believe he still is she can order hair strand tests (funny she hasn't - and quite frankly I side eye Ioan for not having done this); slept with prostitutes and was promiscuous - well that worked okay for EDDIE CIBRIAN; has not paid child support - bare faced lie easily disproved by the court and the fact she has not applied for child support. What else do you have Alice? Coz I would say you are going into a court gun fight armed with a strand of overcooked spaghetti. But you do you babe. It's worked so well for you to date :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The jealousy and venom just drips off those words. She's fearful and jealous that Bianca might have a career as an actress, because her little career or what passed for a career as an actress is over.
It doesn’t really matter if Bianca has a career as an actress or not. What matters is whether she finds fulfilment and happiness in her life pursuits. Which means being able to change and turn her life around. If she doesn’t make it as an actress she will do something else. She appears to be mire on a journey to be an advocate for MS than an actor.

Alice isn’t even just stuck in a mess of her own making she is in a downward spiral of self loathing, blame and anger.

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
Haha, on my recent trip to Greece I was pulled for suspicion of carrying explosives after my hand luggage got pulled for extra tests. Proper shit myself and I was in tears. Turns out normal household cleaners can trigger the swab machine.
We got stopped at Auckland airport for the random bomb swab. Mr Brie half jokingly asked if they ever gets a positive result. Imagine our surprise when alarms start going off because our hand luggage was positive. The sniffer dogs were bought over, our luggage unpacked. Turns out we had been in Rotorua, an area in NZ that is full of geothermal activity and our bags had the sulphur residue on it.

• Haha
  • Wow

iieee

VIP Member
Tattlers taking out the trash 💅

I don't post a lot on these threads but read all the posts. And I feel really relieved about this. Now bring on the transcripts. 😎

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
This woman wouldn't understand divorce if someone spon fed it to her.
He left his abusive wife, not his kids.

View attachment 2461896
Twenty years with someone who tries to destroy your very essence is a lot. She is lucky Ioan does not have Kevin Costner's dgaf factor or she would be on her ass under a bridge. Ioan has been too kind to her.