Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 25% German. Does that make me Welp? I’m 50% Celt, am I Mama G. Speaking of the Gruffs I had no idea what a gorgeous man Alun is, courtesy of @kingseven’s video.

Reactions: 35
This is meant in jest. Would you be friends with her? And if so would you dare to tell her?
I think this is one of the reasons she's such a hideous person. Many people have true friends who would tell them when they were acting out of line, or when they needed to change their behaviour.

Alice doesn't have anyone who will do this as she's such an aggressive, combative and defensive person, who is convinced she can do no wrong, and everyone else is to blame.

She also wouldn't take any of the advice on board, and her friends know this, which gives them even more reason to not bother with the hassle of getting into a fight with Alice in order to give her constructive advice.

Reactions: 33
I’m 25% German. Does that make me Welp? I’m 50% Celt, am I Mama G. Speaking of the Gruffs I had no idea what a gorgeous man Alun is, courtesy of @kingseven’s video.
I banged a German dude once, does that make me a relative of Welp's?

Reactions: 54
@welp is German.
Bianca went to Dusseldorf once.
@welp follows F1.
Monaco hosts an F1 race.
Bianca went to Monaco once.

AHA! OMG, it all makes sense now!

https://giphy.com/xT1XH0yLcyVmzs26eQ

Reactions: 56
It's not Alice, they do make sometimes (about 1 % of the time) too much sense.
LOL that's the same as AE. A stopped clock is right twice a day. Anyway I will monitor chickenshit as even though they joined in April 2022, they might let AE use their account.

Reactions: 16
Mr mimsy might have seven inches. Does that make me Alice or Bianca??

Reactions: 47
I'm sipping a chilled riesling... through the power of German grapes I feel myself being transformed.... oh god... the power.... I am.... I am.....

I AM BECOME WELP, DESTROYER OF WORLDS

Reactions: 70
SusieTCones, where is this screenshot from? I want to put it in the list of lies.
see page 4, 2nd paragraph of transcript summary:
Summary of Hearing on Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order
Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
August 2, 2022

" The judge ruled that the court would issue a 3-year restraining order with the same terms as the temporary restraining order, plus the following two terms: that Alice shall not make any posts on a social media account, including but not limited to Instagram and Twitter accounts, harassing or disturbing the peace of Ioan and Bianca, and that Alice shall not post Ioan’s text messages or any other communications to the parties’ children or the children’s text messages or any other communications to Ioan on any social media account, including but not limited to Twitter and Instagram accounts. The court denied the request that Alice be restrained from contacting Ioan’s employers. In addition, the order shall provide that Alice is not prohibited from commenting on this proceeding on social media provided that such comments do not constitute harassment or disturbing the peace of Ioan and Bianca."

Reactions: 16
Interesting: "...coming in strong..." Where did I hear that term used again? O thats right, the judge. He specifically told Ella that she couldn't just"... come in strong..." Looks like the judge has read all of Beefy-necked Buffalo's emails and texts. Made a point of contradicting her in the advice he gave Ella.

Reactions: 15
Mostly lurking these days, I don’t have a whole lot to say that you lovely bunch of hags haven’t already said much more eloquently, but @StewPots I really do enjoy your posts

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.