Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There a certain sock with this bio "NOT ‘the new Alice sock’ but I AM writing blogs about vile celebrity chasers on the internet. screen-grabber". This screams Alice to me and their tweets have the trademark Alice caps too. One to watch imo.

Also this is perfect DARVO - it's IG's fault that AE never defended herself in court. His court doc was too long and that meant poor lil AE couldn't submit anything. Apparently LOL

Reactions: 26
Is that why she cannot use her X account and has to resort to socks? That an awful lot of nothing right there. The DA said the case was ridiculous but she still got gagged and now has to resort to sock accounts? Just asking for a friend.
She absolutely could use her X account and talk about whatever she wants, even...wait for it...her divorce. What she *cannot* do is harass Ioan and Bianca. Something she is incapable of, apparently.

Reactions: 33
New Lips, what’s stopping you coming on here and discussing it? Instead of being a major shitebag screenshotting shit, come ahead.

Reactions: 58
New Lips, what’s stopping you coming on here and discussing it? Instead of being a major shitebag screenshotting shit, come ahead.
I feel like we should link arms and start singing "Scots Wha Hae"

Reactions: 23
"the judge that so far has ruled every time against me knows about it"

congrats

nope, its about abusive fathers claiming PA. since Ioan is the opposite this doesnt apply to him. also exceptions confirm the rule etc

Alice wants his money & status, so yes, it was obvious she didnt wanted him as a equal partner long before he filed. we even have video evidence now

2 years. most only do it a few weeks, so yes, he deserves "standing ovations" for it, especially with Alice constantly badmouthing him. of course for a baby like her thats not enough

its funny when she denies things that are written by a court reporter

It's not Alice, for that they do make sometimes (about 1 % of the time) too much sense. Just the usual men cannot be victims/divorce is abuse crowd. the fact that they focus strongly on cheating rather than on actual violence is striking for these people

Reactions: 34
Posted on another thread but apt…
What is the mindset of a counter-parenting, cruel, narcissistic ex?
• I will be in control; I will decide what values the child grows up with I will 'win' and maintain the child's affections
• I will make sure the child loves my family only
• I don't care about the needs of the child; I must get adored, I am entitled to it
• I don't care about court orders; I will do what I want, including deceiving, lying and manipulating
• I want the child to be like me, to validate my sense of self
• I will ensure the child shows disrespect, disloyalty and disgust towards the empath parent
• I will reward the child for rejecting the empath parent
• I am going to punish the empath parent and make them suffer until the end

Reactions: 47
I sometimes read the court docs to remind myself how much a of a cunt Alice is and this stood out. I’m assuming Judge Josh would have read the DVRO declaration.

Also

Alice’s family:

Ioan’s family (sound on again):

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 38
Bianca was in Düsseldorf once? What an honour!

what a big bag of nothing

so why are you not asking for a court order?

ahem, so when Alice's minions shout "ALICE HAS MOVED ON" it means they are Alice? Gotcha

Reactions: 38
Serious question (apologies I am new here) but does AE not have a single true friend in the world who will tell her she's being a fucking headcase?

Reactions: 56
Serious question (apologies I am new here) but does AE not have a single true friend in the world who will tell her she's being a fucking headcase?
She told them to fuck off. She'll only keep friends who back up her deluded lies.

Reactions: 53
Reactions: 58
Hahaha can't stop laughing
Thread title surely !

Reactions: 23
I can't believe I'm saying this but Bianca flying in to Düsseldorf to have a tête-à-tête with Welp is a bigger flight of fantasy than Mama G being a drug runner and loading G Lo into a storage container full of cocaine on a cargo ship bound for the South of France.

Reactions: 59
This is meant in jest. Would you be friends with her? And if so would you dare to tell her?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.