Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would untagging people cause the posts to say they were edited? Maybe she was trying to save friends and loved ones from Alice’s abuse given Ioan was probably sharing the abuse he was receiving ‘pre reveal’ with Bianca? So she was aware Alice went to the harrow producers, Ioan’s mom etc and Bianca was trying to protect the tagged people

Reactions: 18
another mAlice eBay purchase (at 5:02pm, LA time):
eBay item number :314821306302 link to purchase

eta: to correct purchase time on image

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
My mum has a cavapoo and a cat. They get on very well. She’s a great dog around children too.
To keep on topic Alice is am

Reactions: 8
This one caught my eye:

View attachment 2438777

Chanel bags hold their value really well.

I think this might be one of Alice's lies. She sold FIVE boxes of Chanel jackets, bags and shoes for just under $1000? I don't think so.
Maybe she sold five items and it was each put in its individual box, so five boxes of Chanel items. Technically not a lie, but that's Alice still faking it while she's trying to make it.

Reactions: 7
Well, at least however she got it, it doesn't looks like Alice's baboon ass lips.
---
another mAlice eBay purchase (at 5:02pm, LA time):
eta: to correct purchase time on image
No, just no.

Reactions: 11
I bought a guitar last week cost me about $600 It’s on the higher end of average, it was to replace a $150 3/4 size that lasted 6 years. You can buy relatively cheap guitars although they don’t always sound that great. On the other hand I have spent about $12,000 on lessons over 6 years. I wonder who will teach her? I’m guessing YouTube but I’ve seen my son develop over 6 years and he does play amazing but boy he’s had to put some work in with good teachers correcting him each week for 6 years. Considering both parents are musical it’s a shame to leave it until 14 to pick up an instrument really.
I think instruments are a bit like pets, buying them is the cheap part and they take an enormous amount of work.

Reactions: 9
AE Flat Bork in Beverly Hills for next thread title!
I think this has the most votes? (60 so far)
---
When Ioan didn’t get work for two years did she step up and get a job for a change or did she just sit around nagging him about working the whole time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I had the most ridiculous dream last night, a really scary one! Alice and Ouicasso were both at this wrap party in a hotel and we were all there too, and she was being weirdly polite and friendly to some of the more well known tattlers even though she knew who they were. And on the way out, for some reason Ouicasso gave me a hug and whispered in my ear ‘run’ and as I started to leave I realised there were mercenaries, masked huge men with nerf guns, shooting at everyone, and there was nowhere to get out and Alice had orchestrated the whole thing to get everyone there and then kill us. I climbed out of a window and ended up on the roof watching the bloodshed. I woke up and was like omg that makes SO much sense and wrote it down in my notes app then fell back to sleep. Woke up in the morning and realised it makes zero sense and I don’t even know where phantom of the opera fits in, I’ve never even seen it!I know other people’s dreams are boring as shit and this probably won’t even be seen at the end of a thread but omg I need to stop reading before I fall asleep

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.