Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #209 102 Donations Alice Keeps on Talking Smack while Alun Brings the Dragon Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-child threatens CPS over not getting a rich girl school
-child files a ridiculous RO demanding it to last 5 years
-child claims to be "scared" and "terrified" of father
-child already alleged physical violence by father's partner despite being violent herself
-YET child wants to be alone with father (according to her mother and her minions)
-already previously the child insisted to see the father only with the mother present in their house

I'm sorry but there IS only one conclusion you can make here. not saying the child wants that, or has the evilness to do that (the court transcript kinda indicates as much). But it's clearly the mother's game plan. And the emphasis on "batterer intervention" in the DM already laid the foundations for it. I have no doubt it will happen even if it will fall apart in court (again)
View attachment 2413854
PS: I dont give a damn about fame or what gender people think I am lmao
The artist formally know as ‘Doglady’ is griping at a user name like ‘Welp’. SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
-child already alleged physical violence by father's partner despite being violent herself
-YET child wants to be alone with father (according to her mother and her minions)
-already previously the child insisted to see the father only with the mother present in their house

I'm sorry but there IS only one conclusion you can make here. not saying the child wants that, or has the evilness to do that (the court transcript kinda indicates as much). But it's clearly the mother's game plan. And the emphasis on "batterer intervention" in the DM already laid the foundations for it. I have no doubt it will happen even if it will fall apart in court (again)
View attachment 2413854
You are right though and they can't stand if because you foiled Alice's plan. She's got it all figured out. Get the girls alone with Ioan, Ella and/or Elsie accuse him of sexual abuse. Everyone believes a kid, Ioan is ruined, Alice gets her 5 minutes of fame and the kids, kids will get their 5 minutes of fame, Bianca leaves Ioan. She considers this a win. Alice is angry because we already know what she's going to do before she even tried to do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Recap!

AEG on Twitter, who is over-invested to the point of fixation but is definitely not Alice ramped up their tweeting activity, continuing to bang the drum of 102 fabrications, reminding us Ioan has a cocaine addiction and hoping that the custody evaluator orders substance testing. This is probably one of those 'be careful what you wish for' scenarios but as I am a mere brainless sea hag I will bow down to the far superior knowledge of the smartest person in the room.

Definitely not Alice reconfirmed that no abuse would have occurred if Ioan had just been a good boy and moved to the garage and kept Alice in doll heads, rosé, and Panda Express whilst she lay in her dog-tit covered bed tweeting furiously all day in the filthy La Jolla home complete with a green pool containing enough lifeforms for David Attenborough to dedicate a three part series to.

She then addressed us directly by stating 'You decided to start a hate campaign against AE. For no reason. Now you can't handle that she has supporters? And we do know stuff! Tony Evans is on here too.' Terrified by the threat of Tony Corleone the Don of the Bristol Massive, Tattlers raced to close their accounts in abject fear after picking themselves up the floor where they had been lain shaking like a leaf .

The socks took a break from spewing disgusting ableist bile to guffaw about the fact that Bianca has a blue tick on Insta. Alice found this so funny she immediately raced to tell Lupine so they could share a joke about absolute nobodies who have a blue tick.

We were then treated to more half-arsed empty threats/promises that 'the truth will come out'. 'The Truth' appears to be a shitload of Twitter screenshats, Gloria's sworn testimony that Ioan never liked animals, and Lupine's word salad blog 'Everything's Coming up DARVO'. Current estimates expect 'The Truth' will finally come out on the 12th of Never.

NotAlice also kindly confirmed to everyone the School run was covered whilst Ioan and Bianca were in the Med (Calling Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🎼) and then offered definitive proof that she definitely was not Alice Evans by tweeting 'I love Alice Evans, I think she is the best mother ever, She is so kind, She is fr stunning'

NotAlice then appeared to throw an olive branch to us sea-hags by suggesting we may have gotten off on the wrong foot and asking us to step out from behind our flak vests of anonymity and walk a mile in her gold boots. Tattle answered with a resounding 'no' channelling our inner Erin Brokovich - 'That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet in bleeping ugly shoes'

It is alleged that G Lo is still working 6-8 hours a day. With a lack of evidence suggesting this time is spent on home-making it is likely her employment contract has been amended to include socking.

Tony Evans who has spent the last two years of his life on Twitter rewarding us with increasingly more erudite Tweets such as 'Fucko', 'Mr Bum Smell', 'A Ray of Bum Smell', 'Answers on a SAE' & 'Blocked - IMMEDIATELY!', had his arse handed to him on a silver platter by Ioan's brother Alun who as it turns out is the lesser known Mr Fantastic of the brothers Gruff.

In the same time Tone has been pissing his life away hunting for Trolls to repetitively block and unblock on Twitter Alun has been training for the formidable Dragon's Back Race, a 380km ultra-running event which includes 15,500 metres of ascent, which is roughly 2,000 metres less than climbing Mount Everest twice. The challenge involves running the equivalent of 1.5 marathons every day for six days, starting from Conwy Castle and finishing at Cardiff Castle. The course follows summit checkpoints along the most renowned mountain ranges of Wales. (Swivel on that Tone you Fucko!)

Alun has decided to raise funds for the MS Society by completing this very brave challenge which is either a lovely tribute to his future sister-in-law or evidence that Bianca's kinetic fanny is not only able to move mountains but can also command people to run up them very quickly. This of course has the added, but very much unintended, benefit of being the ultimate duck you to Alice. Shortly after Alun announced his intentions bookmakers suspended all betting on him being unobtrusivelurker.

Ioan and Bianca very cleverly waited until just before boarding their transatlantic flight home to share Alun's Just Giving link leaving him to fend off some awkward questions as to identities of donors such as T. Akimbo and Goldie Boots and the significance of the number 26. With all jokes aside the Dragon's Back Race is an extremely physically and mentally taxing multi-day event and the whole of Tattle are unanimously behind Alun and commend his bravery in taking on such an extreme challenge whilst raising money for such a worthy cause and wish him well and for his safe return.

'Pick-me' Tattlers desperate for YoBee to pay us some attention raced to Alun's JustGiving page resulting in a flurry of donations which were all made anonymously. Alun is extremely easy on the eye and reportedly single so a queue has begun to form to give him deep tissue massages at the finish line. The queue is set to rival last's year queue to see the late Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and at last count was backed up three quarters along the way of the Severn Bridge and will soon be as far back as Bristol where Rachel Garner is excitedly waiting to join.

Alun, Patron Saint of Tattle Turds, had a final treat up his sleeve for us when his Insta also confirmed he was in the South of France in September 2021, further proof that Bianca had her feet firmly under the table at Casa del Gruff and was universally adored by the whole family before Alice even knew she existed.

The rabid tweeting reached a crescendo when a Tweet was made questioning the abilities of Hiraeth which is the Twitter equivalent of the Bat Symbol kindly informing Tattlers that a damning legal filing is due. This was proven when the filing appointing the custody evaluator made clear that Alice is utterly utterly fucked. Most of this will be brand new information to Alice who missed the majority of the hearing whilst setting up the FaceTime with Lupine. The bathroom door is bracing itself for an onslaught with a golf club. Hiraeth shared her expert analysis of the filing explaining the many ways Alice is utterly, utterly fucked as the donations to Alun continued to roll in.
If I could like this a thousand times I absolutely would! Please do a daily recap for those of us that absolutely can not keep up 🤞.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap!

AEG on Twitter, who is over-invested to the point of fixation but is definitely not Alice ramped up their tweeting activity, continuing to bang the drum of 102 fabrications, reminding us Ioan has a cocaine addiction and hoping that the custody evaluator orders substance testing. This is probably one of those 'be careful what you wish for' scenarios but as I am a mere brainless sea hag I will bow down to the far superior knowledge of the smartest person in the room.

Definitely not Alice reconfirmed that no abuse would have occurred if Ioan had just been a good boy and moved to the garage and kept Alice in doll heads, rosé, and Panda Express whilst she lay in her dog-tit covered bed tweeting furiously all day in the filthy La Jolla home complete with a green pool containing enough lifeforms for David Attenborough to dedicate a three part series to.

She then addressed us directly by stating 'You decided to start a hate campaign against AE. For no reason. Now you can't handle that she has supporters? And we do know stuff! Tony Evans is on here too.' Terrified by the threat of Tony Corleone the Don of the Bristol Massive, Tattlers raced to close their accounts in abject fear after picking themselves up the floor where they had been lain shaking like a leaf .

The socks took a break from spewing disgusting ableist bile to guffaw about the fact that Bianca has a blue tick on Insta. Alice found this so funny she immediately raced to tell Lupine so they could share a joke about absolute nobodies who have a blue tick.

We were then treated to more half-arsed empty threats/promises that 'the truth will come out'. 'The Truth' appears to be a shitload of Twitter screenshats, Gloria's sworn testimony that Ioan never liked animals, and Lupine's word salad blog 'Everything's Coming up DARVO'. Current estimates expect 'The Truth' will finally come out on the 12th of Never.

NotAlice also kindly confirmed to everyone the School run was covered whilst Ioan and Bianca were in the Med (Calling Gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🎼) and then offered definitive proof that she definitely was not Alice Evans by tweeting 'I love Alice Evans, I think she is the best mother ever, She is so kind, She is fr stunning'

NotAlice then appeared to throw an olive branch to us sea-hags by suggesting we may have gotten off on the wrong foot and asking us to step out from behind our flak vests of anonymity and walk a mile in her gold boots. Tattle answered with a resounding 'no' channelling our inner Erin Brokovich - 'That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet in bleeping ugly shoes'

It is alleged that G Lo is still working 6-8 hours a day. With a lack of evidence suggesting this time is spent on home-making it is likely her employment contract has been amended to include socking.

Tony Evans who has spent the last two years of his life on Twitter rewarding us with increasingly more erudite Tweets such as 'Fucko', 'Mr Bum Smell', 'A Ray of Bum Smell', 'Answers on a SAE' & 'Blocked - IMMEDIATELY!', had his arse handed to him on a silver platter by Ioan's brother Alun who as it turns out is the lesser known Mr Fantastic of the brothers Gruff.

In the same time Tone has been pissing his life away hunting for Trolls to repetitively block and unblock on Twitter Alun has been training for the formidable Dragon's Back Race, a 380km ultra-running event which includes 15,500 metres of ascent, which is roughly 2,000 metres less than climbing Mount Everest twice. The challenge involves running the equivalent of 1.5 marathons every day for six days, starting from Conwy Castle and finishing at Cardiff Castle. The course follows summit checkpoints along the most renowned mountain ranges of Wales. (Swivel on that Tone you Fucko!)

Alun has decided to raise funds for the MS Society by completing this very brave challenge which is either a lovely tribute to his future sister-in-law or evidence that Bianca's kinetic fanny is not only able to move mountains but can also command people to run up them very quickly. This of course has the added, but very much unintended, benefit of being the ultimate duck you to Alice. Shortly after Alun announced his intentions bookmakers suspended all betting on him being unobtrusivelurker.

Ioan and Bianca very cleverly waited until just before boarding their transatlantic flight home to share Alun's Just Giving link leaving him to fend off some awkward questions as to identities of donors such as T. Akimbo and Goldie Boots and the significance of the number 26. With all jokes aside the Dragon's Back Race is an extremely physically and mentally taxing multi-day event and the whole of Tattle are unanimously behind Alun and commend his bravery in taking on such an extreme challenge whilst raising money for such a worthy cause and wish him well and for his safe return.

'Pick-me' Tattlers desperate for YoBee to pay us some attention raced to Alun's JustGiving page resulting in a flurry of donations which were all made anonymously. Alun is extremely easy on the eye and reportedly single so a queue has begun to form to give him deep tissue massages at the finish line. The queue is set to rival last's year queue to see the late Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and at last count was backed up three quarters along the way of the Severn Bridge and will soon be as far back as Bristol where Rachel Garner is excitedly waiting to join.

Alun, Patron Saint of Tattle Turds, had a final treat up his sleeve for us when his Insta also confirmed he was in the South of France in September 2021, further proof that Bianca had her feet firmly under the table at Casa del Gruff and was universally adored by the whole family before Alice even knew she existed.

The rabid tweeting reached a crescendo when a Tweet was made questioning the abilities of Hiraeth which is the Twitter equivalent of the Bat Symbol kindly informing Tattlers that a damning legal filing is due. This was proven when the filing appointing the custody evaluator made clear that Alice is utterly utterly fucked. Most of this will be brand new information to Alice who missed the majority of the hearing whilst setting up the FaceTime with Lupine. The bathroom door is bracing itself for an onslaught with a golf club. Hiraeth shared her expert analysis of the filing explaining the many ways Alice is utterly, utterly fucked as the donations to Alun continued to roll in.
Brilliant!🥰

The new thread isn‘t showing in the list.

Reactions: 6
The fact that she keeps mentioning Hiraeth and Welp shows you guys really get under her skin.
God I hope I&B go after her legally for breaking the DVRO via her socks. Let the DM print that article and show everyone what she's really like. Although there's probably still people out there that think this behavior is ok. But then again, can't be people with more than two brain cells lol.

Reactions: 48
The fact that she keeps mentioning Hiraeth and Welp shows you guys really get under her skin.
God I hope I&B go after her legally for breaking the DVRO via her socks. Let the DM print that article and show everyone what she's really like. Although there's probably still people out there that think this behavior is ok. But then again, can't be people with more than two brain cells lol.
Alice HATES people who have the receipts, the documents and who hold her accountable. Luckily we have the Turd bunker and DefCon Mimsy 5. I'd trust them over Brighton Bond, the Bristol Massive and that weird wolf wannabe in a basement somewhere in NZ any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
AEG: They make up about 80%. I now firmly believe that 20% are incredibly private truths that AE told IG during their relationship and that he has shared with Satan who has told Mitzi who has told the entire troll world. It's a disgrace.

Yobee obsession present and correct.

AEG: They didn't! My god the stupidity! PS: would you mind asking PoisonILDWriter to unblock me? Only if you don't mind - we've always been on the same wavelength (and side) and I think my 'humorous' bio may have put her off!

The aptly named Poison Writer has gone on private. AE needs all the FMs she can get.

AEG: SO TRUE! Dumb Tattlers, man. So dumb.

And we dumbos live in your head rent-free! Who is the real fool?

AEG: Nope. Alice and ioan were not over at all. LOL I hope Bianca is ready for the emails IG sent Alice during the time he was promising BW he hated his wife and was going to leave her!

I am just waiting for "WE'RE STILL MARRIED" when she's had a sufficient amount of booze.

AEG: The therapy is a lot more than that and the kids don't want it. it's FORCED on them. He is a sadist and he will run through all the house money in litigation trying to please his gf.

Is this the same Alice who was SOO excited for therapy to begin in a sworn statement? Also Elsie liked the therapy and god knows Ella needs it. She will try to undermine the therapists at every turn - I can imagine the grilling the kids get after therapy. She's a child abusing bleep.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I bet Alice will remember now that she has IG (funny how she deserted it recently just as her sock ramped up again) before firing up her next sock (if she hasnt already)

Reactions: 43

View attachment 2413854
"Welp" is a ridiculous name?

OK Cogs/Coggers/Coglette, whatever you say.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I bet Alice will remember now that she has IG (funny how she deserted it recently just as her sock ramped up again) before firing up her next sock (if she hasnt already)
See this is why she doesn't like you welp.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honestly, I can’t get over how weird and creepy it is that her latest sock is literally named @ Aliceevansgruff and yet she pretends not to be her. It’s so, so weird. Like, she clearly wants random people to think it’s her but she also wants to avoid legal accountability, but it’s not going to work. It just makes her look insane.
Not to mention that the "real" social media savvy Alice would be embarrassed that anyone would think the crap the doppelganger spews 24/7 is coming from her, and would immediately make it very clear that's not the case (and not by having the fake account claim not to be her, duh).

But no, crickets. What does that tell you?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Not to mention that the "real" social media savvy Alice would be embarrassed that anyone would think the crap the doppelganger spews 24/7 is coming from her, and would immediately make it very clear that's not the case (and not by having the fake account claim not to be her, duh).

But no, crickets. What does that tell you?
Plus the owner of the AEG account claimed to be close to Alice. If that was the case, then surely Alice would have told her to stop posting as she was 1) divulging extremely private information 2) putting the custody of her children at risk 3) violating her DVRO.

But no, nothing like that happened. In fact, Alice's own brother's Twitter account interacted with the AEG account, and they egged each other on.

Smartest person in the room strikes again.

Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.