Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #209 102 Donations Alice Keeps on Talking Smack while Alun Brings the Dragon Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first new thread - hoping it bloody works. Sorry, but it was hard enough to figure out how to do this, so no poll this time.

Congratulations on the new thread title @Hiraeth

@kingseven , one of the more creative Tattler's as shown by the amazing credit reel on thread #207, has bagged posting the thread summary. Personally, I can't wait.

In case you want to rewatch @kingseven work, you can find it here https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...e-tried-to-drop-the-gruff.41217/post-16499764

Remember to keep it on Tattle!

Old thread here: Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #208 Dupee, or not Dupee, that is the question | Tattle Life

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think it was a little too long and not all of it has gone in 😊
---
Well done for setting up your first thread though. I’m way to scared to attempt it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That was the thread nomination as written by @Hiraeth , unless I have interpreted it completely wrong. I tried to put in : but cant figure out how to modify the title.
@brie l

to have the thread title modified:
1) click on 'report" in bottom area of the post
2) write in the your remark to request to modify the title to "whatever you are requesting new title to be" (is also how to have title lengthened)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it was a little too long and not all of it has gone in 😊
---
Well done for setting up your first thread though. I’m way to scared to attempt it 🤣
Not going to lie, I may have burnt the vegetables for dinner tonight as I was concentrating on doing all the steps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ah lovely to see the tweets at the end of the last thread.
Same tit different day (for me, nearly 7am here).

Everyone's Ioan! Everyone's Bianca! She's Satan! We're all going down!

Carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That was the thread nomination as written by @Hiraeth , unless I have interpreted it completely wrong. I tried to put in : but cant figure out how to modify the title.
I'm sorry! How about 102 Donations: Alice Talks Smack but Alun Brings the Dragon Back?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@brie l

to have the thread title modified:
1) click on 'report" in bottom area of the post
2) write in the your remark to request to modify the title to "whatever you are requesting new title to be" (is also how to have title lengthened)
oh - and be patient... might take some time (even an hour) before mods get to your request.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No madam, not his legacy, yours. You did this.

1693375710411.png

Or perhaps everyone else has just read the court documents/summaries and got the facts from there.
BW, started off as the mistress and bogan, now Satan? Second to God is pretty good going. Congratulations, I guess?

1693375963182.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
She really has fried her braincells, hasn't she? She'd have a job even getting into university these days judging by how hard she finds thinking nowadays. She's flailing around like a squid 🦑🐙 in a washing machine.

Malodorous and the Bumsmell Crew are a horrible example of what drink, drugs and disordered thinking does to your little grey cells.

🐄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Oh stop malfunctioning you drunken mop! Sober the F up, move on with your life and get a job you grifting grunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All go in the Brie household tonight. In the middle of a kitchen reno so cooking a challenge, trying to get out an early dinner because Mr Brie has an interview tonight, have a function tomorrow night and realised my pants are too long so a mad dash to supermarket for that hemming tape, trying not to burn trousers as I steam the hem up, Mr Brie yelling at me to come watch The Chase because it's the episode when Darragh Ennis "The Menace" was a contestant and the vegetables burning.

Happy to say my priority was managing to set up a new thread. In my excitement I realise I did it too early and may not have got the title correct.

I tired ❤. Now I'm having a well earned drink.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
All go in the Brie household tonight. In the middle of a kitchen reno so cooking a challenge, trying to get out an early dinner because Mr Brie has an interview tonight, have a function tomorrow night and realised my pants are too long so a mad dash to supermarket for that hemming tape, trying not to burn trousers as I steam the hem up, Mr Brie yelling at me to come watch The Chase because it's the episode when Darragh Ennis "The Menace" was a contestant and the vegetables burning.

Happy to say my priority was managing to set up a new post. In my excitement I realise I did it too early and may not have got the title correct.

Thank you for the new thread even though you had a million things going on! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly, I can’t get over how weird and creepy it is that her latest sock is literally named @ Aliceevansgruff and yet she pretends not to be her. It’s so, so weird. Like, she clearly wants random people to think it’s her but she also wants to avoid legal accountability, but it’s not going to work. It just makes her look insane.

It’s so obvious she forgot to login to her real Twitter within 30 days and lost the account.

Reactions: 60
Doesn't she have to move soon? Her 6-month lease should end around the same time the custody evaluation starts.

I'd be spending more time on Zillow and less on Twitter. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s amazing isn’t it that these new twitter accounts pop up, one after the other, support Alice so passionately and vehemently, abuse Bianca and Ioan (and Tattle) and then disappear. Where were all these “supporters” in 2021 or 2022? Under a bedside table presumably. It’s so blatantly transparently Alice.

She thinks she some master mind and people can’t figure out it’s her. Seriously. These accounts claim to use a VPN so supposedly can’t be traced but the forensic accountants will find out if Alice is paying for VPN subscriptions.

she might as well just use her own account. I suspect legal paperwork will have already gone in to understand who all these accounts are, otherwise it wouldn’t have been mentioned in prior court docs.

either way this anger and fury I think comes into the regret i mentioned. She’s lashing out.
---

Happy to say my priority was managing to set up a new thread. In my excitement I realise I did it too early and may not have got the title correct.

You’ve done a great job thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.