Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there are any ‘real people’ following A now because they’re as bitter and unhinges as she is, it won’t last. Some people will follow and comment as they are the sort of rubberneckers who like to see a someone inflicting harm and disintegrating in slo-mo. That is what she’s doing. Things will change, people will get bored. The only thing she can offer them is setting up her kids to cause ructions as I believe she did with Ella. That is going to get stamped on by the courts, even if it means Ioan not seeing his daughters for a while. All A has got is that. She’s talentless, vain, a bully, increasingly on a downward spiral of spite and hate and it gets so boring even to the most avid so-called supporters. She’ll just end up alone in her own little hole shouting into a void.

Reactions: 35
Has anyone watched Ioan in ‘the reunion’ on ITVX? Just starting it now and trying to work out if he was filming it when all the Alice sh*tshow started going down
I started watching Harrow and got my husband hooked on it too now. Ioan is not a bad actor. We used to watch him in Forever. Didn't know Alice existed. Didn't know he was married or that he was married to a crazy alcoholic. He was private even then, I guess.

Reactions: 31
Alice and her 'fans' are so full of BS all the time. Even if the character wasn't named, so what? It's a job which is paying him six figures for what, 2 weeks work? I'd take that in a heartbeat. Meanwhile, what's Alice doing to support herself and her 'babbiiiezzz'? Yup, zero, zilch, nada.

Reactions: 37
I think he will eventually get to take them to Wales. She will not be able to object. All he has to do is if she refuses, is get his attorney to file a request with the court. You effed up Alice. You are no longer in control.

Reactions: 38
Wait so she is back on Twitter
Also whoever voted 1/2 days in the pole has won I was optimistic and went for 1/2, weeks
Noooo! That's an old Tweet from Welp's PDF

She's back on Twitter using her socks though, of course.

Reactions: 17
Found it. She's so melodramatic.

View attachment 2397186
They all knew that you were a crazy, jealous, vindictive drunk, (damn you are even jealous of the love he has for his own children) who would eventually destroy him and when the opportunity presented to rescue him, they were all ready, guns blazing. Good for Ioan for having that support system.

Reactions: 30
Ioan grew a backbone and Alice can't bend him to her will anymore. Any re evaluation is only likely to reach the same conclusions with Alice picking up the costs.

Reactions: 35
I think i'm going to have to take a break, those socks are pissing me off, nothing is being done about them it seems as they just carry on and on and on, those girls could have been with Ioan if Alice hadn't been such a fucking bitch.
Absolutely understandable. Put yourself and your own mental health first. Don't let someone like mAlice bring you down!

Reactions: 28
what are the odds that she didnt wake up on time from her tweeting at 4am on her sock

btw the products used are surprisingly affordable. She should take note

Reactions: 50
She can change her "name" quite easily, buy itmmm
This!
I have ulcerative colitis (when I first got it I lost loads of weight, now I weigh more than before ) anyway, apart from the usual side effects of it affecting your stomach, it causes joint pain/swelling of the joints and fatigue. I'm lucky in that mine has been in remission for a while, but I still suffer from joint pain and fatigue. Not every single day like that fuckwit assumes! It's called an invisible illness as unless you've had a really bad flare and lost weight, but have moon face from the medication, no one would know you have it.
The reason why B is able to enjoy life, is because she lives a healthy life and is very much a mind over matter person. She was having her meds only 3 weeks ago by IV.
As you say it comes in waves !
---
what are the odds that she didnt wake up on time from her tweeting at 4am on her sock
View attachment 2397968
btw the products used are surprisingly affordable. She should take note
I've got that lipstick ffs I do only wear it in winter, gotta be careful if your blonde and wear red!
It's a blueish red, which I said lately mAlice should wear, as it will suit her more. And look I was right...make up addict here
---
Wait so she is back on Twitter
Also whoever voted 1/2 days in the pole has won I was optimistic and went for 1/2, weeks
Quoting myself here, but that is a recent tweet right? I can't find her

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
@Loveu2 I PMSL at Tattle Secret Control Centre. I'm nearly at the Tattle underground bunker. If you don't hear from me again, the Bristol Missive took me out in the field. Protect Welt and Hireth at all costs.
love this!
<... in my imagination, I can almost see how @ReturningthePearls might depict this >

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is that what they look like? I was picturing this.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.