Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #202 Bern, Baby (Angel), Bern, GRIFTER INFERNO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a super lurker and do the odd 'like' when I get a chance, but I've contributed a small amount to the MS Trust. I grew up with a childhood friend whose mum had MS in the 70s. It was a different story to what they can do nowadays. To see her deteriorate and for my friend to raise her sisters was unbelievably sad but she got on with it.

Alice hates her ex husband more than she loves her children. That's the top and bottom of it.

Unbelievable.
BiB - And that's what's worrying. There are so many stories about one parent hurting their kids to get back at the other one.

What was it she said...the babies can support me or duck off? Everyone is crossing their fingers that Ioan gets joint if not full custody and he can finally reconcile with the girls but if that happens, she will have lost the one thing she had over him and she won't be able to deal. I worry about what happens then.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Not sure why a man would tweet his sisters filtered to duck selfies on his account. How does his wife feel about that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Not sure why a man would tweet his sisters filtered to duck selfies on his account. How does his wife feel about that?
And the pictures are cropped from Instagram but without the borders. What kind of brother would do that for each picture?

I'm here for this next round of crazy tonight. Alice, tell us more what you hate about tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh my god, can you imagine Alice with her interruptions in Judge Judy's courtroom? She'd chew her up and spit her out so fast that her head would spin like Linda Blair's in the Exorcist. I'd pay seriously good money for a seat in that courtroom 🤣
I love Judge Judy..one smart lady.
---
Herrrrre’s Tony
Hes just shouting shite again! Such a knob head is our little tony!

Reactions: 9
Oh my god, can you imagine Alice with her interruptions in Judge Judy's courtroom? She'd chew her up and spit her out so fast that her head would spin like Linda Blair's in the Exorcist. I'd pay seriously good money for a seat in that courtroom 🤣
Please, let Judge Judy have to substitute for Judge Josh the next time Alice has to be in the Court room!!😂
Herrrrre’s Tony
For someone that has been struggling with MS for 5 years Bianca sure got around, according to the always truthful Evans siblings. She supposedly broke up four previous marriages, now we’re learning she scammed one of her ‘partners’ out of all his family money. Whew, that girl sure gets around, according to the Evans siblings who have yet to tell a lie. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
loopy writing that Yo is a "cohesive controller wielding the DARVO" makes me think he cant get 7 inches out of his thoughts.. you guys who suspected he has a crush on Ioan were right!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.