Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #202 Bern, Baby (Angel), Bern, GRIFTER INFERNO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn't like my little witch and cat profile picture so much I'd be stealing @frobly-mobly awesome picture too. If Alice does see prison time, maybe we should all use that picture as our profile for a day to celebrate?! šŸ˜‚
I love your little witch and cat profile, always makes me smile, keep it for good luck and blessings be upon your hearth and home xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah, he will always get work. He is well liked, he is affable. He might not be James Bond but he will get opportunities. Alice, sadly, wonā€™t. She has a bad rep, she hasnā€™t got a big CV, and her age is against her. She is also in the wilderness years, Driving Miss Daisy roles are a way off, but that would be her only options in a few years. She would love to be on one of those Housewives shows. You can just see her, in the middle of it all stirring things up.
Precisely. I was reading a review of 'The Reunion' in The Times today. They weren't overly impressed with the show and the reviewer wondered why Ioan had chosen it, musing that perhaps he was distracted by the 'middle-market tabloid stories about his private life'. Which is one way of putting it, I guess! But the crucially the reviewer noted that Ioan is a capable performer. So, his standing as a performer is as good as it ever was.

The worst of this period for him is knowing how destructive this situation is for the girls. But the money won't be an issue. I'm really glad that he has someone with Bianca's mindset behind him. Personally, I'm not into all the 'if life gives you lemons make lemonade', fluffiness that Bianca espouses, I'm too much of a hardened cynic for all that, but I do admire how she's dealing with a very serious illness at such a young age. And that kind of positivity is just what Ioan needs right now. Despite everything, he has a much lighter air about him now that he's extricated himself from Alice's vile and malignant personality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
One eyebrow lighter than the other too.
Yes and the eyebrow lol ..it's how these filters work . They thin the face and body, white teeth etc etc. You can create new eyebrows, new colour of eyes, new cheek bones etc . You can enlarge lips these are def over enlarged as usual . She somehow thinks her lips are attractive enlarged more than they are .
My friend showed me how they all worked and with a very expensive app they're every influencers dream !

Alice the fake can't call anybody out on looks when hers are digitally created !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
xanax is a super ineffective and addictive drug long term . There is a drug called seraquil used off label for sleep and for night worry and rhuminationarion . It's an anti psychotic but you take at a very low dose . Takes away the bad thoughts but is not a benzo . It's been really effective for Veteren PTSD and people with addiction sensitivities . It absolutely saved my son . Do some research - quintipine and seraquil . It is a truly effective drug that settles the over active night time mind. Need a coffee to get started in the morning but not residue or buildup- no hungover feeling .
hope you don't mind me saying this . I have a seen it save lives and marriages
Atypical antipsychotics like seroquel have to be very carefully managed as even in low doses, they can have unwelcome side effects. They are also contraindicated for a range of other health conditions. Glad itā€™s worked for your son but itā€™s really a drug class I would approach with a lot of caution.

Reactions: 21
Of course I should have said -taken under doctor supervision and appropriate for the brain chemistry of the patient Thanks for your caveat there . You sound more medically informed than me. You won't tweet up a dump smell on seraquil that's for sure !

Reactions: 12
Well, I am so far behind this last couple of days that I am having to skip ahead (and have been reading through the wiki to catch up on what I missed over the last few months - understanding MOO was nothing to do with cows was really helpful šŸ¤£).

However, I have caught
up to mAlice submitting her recent papers to the court - and subjecting us all to her heavily filtered photos on the 'gram. All I can say about the photos is that I hope some poor unsuspecting person isn't going to think she genuinely looks like that in real life and tries arranging a date or making a move on her because they're going to be in for a dreadful shock (standby with the defibrillator)!
And the bloody sheer nerve and brass neck cheek to claim the girls aren't traumatised, not does she speak to them of the separation/divorce... It's a wonder her lying tongue doesn't turn gangrenous and drop out of her mouth! She's done nothing but claim that her "babies" have been traumatised - albeit she's been trying to lay the blame at the door of I&B!
I can only assume her lawyer is of the same ilk - the sheer unprofessionalism of his paperwork just makes me squirm with second hand embarrassment - and the fact that neither he nor his client seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet is just absolutely jaw droppingly unprofessional.
One thing is certain, it is blatantly and abundantly clear to everyone, even the blind man on a galloping horse, that neither of these Muppets have the children's interests at heart!
Omg I thought for a second you meant that neither A nor B have the girlsā€™ best interests at heart and I was about to type an outraged response. Sorry! You meant A and her bargain basement lawyer. Carry on. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Atypical antipsychotics like seroquel have to be very carefully managed as even in low doses, they can have unwelcome side effects. They are also contraindicated for a range of other health conditions. Glad itā€™s worked for your son but itā€™s really a drug class I would approach with a lot of caution.
Thanks for the advice; all gratefully received. I only take one Xanax a day (at the lowest dose) now. I am working on the meditation and mindfulness advocated in the UK as I intend to return there, one day. I have found a couple of apps that seem to be working. I realise Xanax is addictive, but I have never had that issue. Knowing that my family has addiction issues (alcohol), I have always been wary of taking pills.
I think the selfies from last night are sad, but I like her hair like that. Not sure if it's a wig or her own hair, but it looks good. As someone who is
5ft 1" obese senior woman, I would have given anything to have looked like that at 55, even if it is with filters. It's a shame that someone relies on their looks to feel good. Looks like she is teaching Ella the same message with the modelling suggestions. As she doesn't rate Elsie because she looks like Ioan apparently ( I don't see it myself, Ella looks exactly like Ioan), she won't be subject to the same barrage of information.
I wouldn't be surprised if the pouch she moans about beneath her belly button is related to an injury caused by childbirth - Diastasis recti. If it is not large, it can be corrected by exercise. It can also be corrected by surgery. I only found out I have one, a large one above the line, but it's too late for me to do anything about it; I have more important things on my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have asked this question before and I don't think that I've ever gotten an answer. The Ā£2.8m that Ioan had before marriage is still there, isn't it? It's in his retirement accounts and probably gaining interest, right? Alice just can't get to it due to the pre-nup. That's the money he's referring to when he says he's willing to dip into his retirement account to support the girls. Alice probably thought she would be able to get her grubby mitts on that money. I'm glad she can't and that Ioan is not completely destitute.
---
I love that the defendant says ā€œmaā€™amā€. They may be stupid, but they do have manners.

View attachment 2376678
So better than Alice then! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm ecstatic she is on Mounjaro or Ozempic. It's clear she is continuing to lose weight. I understand she doesn't look like the photos, but she is IN a lot of those clothes for the first time in years. She is dropping weight consistently. She's really feeling herself these days. No jokes, please. šŸ¤£ You know what I mean.

Also, I disagree with others. I think she wants to be at her Georgia gig and is excited about it. She's had her hair done. I agree with a few on here who posted they liked it. It's a huge improvement over her middle part, slicked-down, barely-there ponytail look. Anything would be. Unless it's computer-generated magic, it looks like her eyebrows are a lot better. So I'm thinking she went and had those done. Gurl is getting ready to see the still handsome Casper Zafer.

She appears to love her old clothes. So there's that for better or worse. At least, she's not spending a fortune on new clothes. She will wear that belt for the one-millionth time and wear a huge scarf around her neck and off she goes.

I'm happy about this for Ioan. Not for Alice.
I don't know who Casper is, but Iā€™m betting his wife or girlfriend is at least young enough to be Aliceā€™s daughter. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Agree about the fillers. I have a small amount of lip filler (1/2ml in my top lip which is naturally non-existent) and I find that when Iā€™m dehydrated it looks a bit bigger. Really odd, usually happens when Iā€™ve had too much to drink the night before. (Just sayinā€™ šŸ˜„)
Iā€™m the same 1/2 ml in my top lip to make it the same size as my bottom lip. Otherwise I look like a snapping turtle. Iā€™m lucky as I retain filler really well and donā€™t smoke so only need it done yearly. First time it was done my mum and sister thought Iā€™d started wearing lip liner. Took them hours to finally ask as they werenā€™t sure. Mine swell when I eat NongShim noodles at work šŸ¤£
Donā€™t know about drink as I rarely touch it due to having a sweaty wine flush face that could rival Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for this. I really appreciate the explanation.

Yes, I see a lot of women in LA that have essentially morphed into each other. All with the same taut, shiny faces and large puffer lips. Not a fan. I like reading real faces. They tell a story.

I'm all for doing whatever makes you feel good, I just firmly believe that less is more. I like the way the French do these things. The work is so subtle...

MOO
I am in LA a lot, have always lived part of the year in LA, and Iā€™ve discovered going to a few parties this summer in LA how so many of the younger women seem to look like each other. I felt like an alien, no big lips, no huge breasts, and my natural nose and hair color. You wouldnā€™t believe how young some of these girls start getting cosmetic surgery. I hope Alice doesn't have Ella get procedures just to fit in.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
There were 52 pages and instead of signing off at the end they both signed every single page šŸ™ˆ
I see, thank you. Yes they would have both had to sign every page, the fact it was so long should have told them something.
---
I don't know who Casper is, but Iā€™m betting his wife or girlfriend is at least young enough to be Aliceā€™s daughter. šŸ¤£
Whoa, he is supposedly still single. Is this her new mystery man!? We will all have to hold our breaths and wait and see!

Reactions: 7
I see, thank you. Yes they would have both had to sign every page, the fact it was so long should have told them something.
---

Whoa, he is supposedly still single. Is this her new mystery man!? We will all have to hold our breaths and wait and see!
Have you seen his IG, I just looked him up, the women heā€™s photographed with are half Aliceā€™s age, she has ZERO chance with him. šŸ¤£

• Haha
I love that the defendant says ā€œmaā€™amā€. They may be stupid, but they do have manners.

View attachment 2376678
Oh my god, can you imagine Alice with her interruptions in Judge Judy's courtroom? She'd chew her up and spit her out so fast that her head would spin like Linda Blair's in the Exorcist. I'd pay seriously good money for a seat in that courtroom šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.