Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #202 Bern, Baby (Angel), Bern, GRIFTER INFERNO

What stunt will Alice try and pull to ruin Ioan's Comic Con appearance this week?

• Fender bender

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Firing Bernal

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Rolling on the floor, vomiting, voluptuous breasts akimbo

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • A trip to the emergency room/A&E

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • A full spread of horrid selfies with captions about how she loves life/everyone

Votes: 72 26.3%
  • Livestream where she's obviously trashed and raving

Votes: 17 6.2%
  • Doing housework, so she can say "look at me scrubbing floors while he is living it up in Wales"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saying she’s being made homeless again

Votes: 28 10.2%
  • Saying she was "blindsided" once again

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Pulling out of her own upcoming convention due to "unforeseen circumstances"

Votes: 85 31.0%
  • Announcing she's giving Tone that kidney he's been waiting for

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Three boyfriends

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to me, @Ametrine, for the winning thread title! It’s the longer name for BernAl, the couple who are a match made in grifting hell.

Recap
  • The hearing occurred. Three minute orders came out of it. @Hiraeth’s analysis of the documents is here.
  • Ioan submitted his Ex Parte Request. Here is the document/Hiraeth’s analysis is here.
  • Ioan submitted his pre-nup. Here is the document.
  • The GAL also filed an Ex Parte application. Here is the document.
  • Alice most likely tipped Daily Mail reporters off, who were at the court, but the judge banned them and all media from the child custody hearing. A story still appeared in the Mail.
  • Thanks to @ButterTart and @Hiraeth for purchasing the documents.
  • Tone has been locked out of Twitter. So far, there’s not been a conclusive sighting of a new Alice sock.
  • Poll result: 97.6% of Turds think Alice will pull a stunt this weekend to try and ruin Ioan’s Comic Con appearance.
So much happened that I’m sure I’ve missed some stuff out. Turds, feel free to add your recaps, particularly with more info about the legal happenings.

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
This is the thread where I discovered that the maximum number of poll options is 12.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
1691798179463.png

It sounds like an acknowledgement that perhaps one partner would decide to be a SAHM--but that wouldn't change the terms of the prenup. So even though Alive gave up her white-hot Hollywood career to be a SAHM, she assumed the risk of her choices. So claiming that she gave up everything for him and got smacked upside the head as a SAHM doesn't fly. She signed the prenup with an acknowledgement/reminder in black and white that becoming financially dependent didn't change any term in the prenup.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hopefully, we won't get anymore pics of her touching herself. I can live without that for a long time. Unfortunately, you can't filter stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why have we gone green? I thought my eyes had gone crazy for a minute.....*

*Wait, it isn't just me is it?😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations to me, @Ametrine, for the winning thread title! It’s the longer name for BernAl, the couple who are a match made in grifting hell.

Recap
  • The hearing occurred. Three minute orders came out of it. @Hiraeth’s analysis of the documents is here.
  • Ioan submitted his Ex Parte Request. Here is the document/Hiraeth’s analysis is here.
  • Ioan submitted his pre-nup. Here is the document.
  • The GAL also filed an Ex Parte application. Here is the document.
  • Alice most likely tipped Daily Mail reporters off, who were at the court, but the judge banned them and all media from the child custody hearing. A story still appeared in the Mail.
  • Thanks to @ButterTart and @Hiraeth for purchasing the documents.
  • Tone has been locked out of Twitter. So far, there’s not been a conclusive sighting of a new Alice sock.
  • Poll result: 97.6% of Turds think Alice will pull a stunt this weekend to try and ruin Ioan’s Comic Con appearance.
So much happened that I’m sure I’ve missed some stuff out. Turds, feel free to add your recaps, particularly with more info about the legal happenings.

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.
I think it's possible she won't be able to pull an online stunt this weekend as she is locked out of everything. I personally think she won't be going to her convention next week and the reason will be that she is in the hospital for something.

Reactions: 32
These threads moves so fast every time I log on I'm like

did-i-miss-it-owl.gif

I wonder if he’s managed to delete any tweets? Or whatever the duck we’re calling them these days.
I didn't get a chance to reply to this from the last thread but I saw someone suggest eXcrete as a replacement term for tweet. I couldn't think of anything more apt than this for the eXcrement some of these fuckers let loose on X.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think it's possible she won't be able to pull an online stunt this weekend as she is locked out of everything. I personally think she won't be going to her convention next week and the reason will be that she is in the hospital for something.
Yeah I see a fake illness for either her or one of the kids. She's not going to show, she's too lazy and wants any reason to play the victim and not work.
Her 3 followers will still support her though I'm sure, they have nothing else to do it seems.

Reactions: 27
What happened to Colin, salad cream guy? Did they fall out ? Have I missed something as he’s never mentioned at all. No gifts sent for ages ?

Reactions: 18
There’s also a possibility of (further) repugnant false allegations.

however I hope they have information about the socks they can use should anything untoward happen.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I see a fake illness for either her or one of the kids. She's not going to show, she's too lazy and wants any reason to play the victim and not work.
Her 3 followers will still support her though I'm sure, they have nothing else to do it seems.
Alice will be afraid to let people see her after the filtered fashion show photos.

Reactions: 15
There’s also a possibility of (further) repugnant false allegations.
While that’s a distinct possibility, I think Alice has very little credibility with the courts / police. That little stunt she pulled with Ella and the attempted DVRO showed us that.
I wouldn’t put it past her though. She’ll be getting desperate.

Reactions: 26
Yeah fake illness complete with "sad face" selfies for the Daily Mail 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
While that’s a distinct possibility, I think Alice has very little credibility with the courts / police. That little stunt she pulled with Ella and the attempted DVRO showed us that.
I wouldn’t put it past her though. She’ll be getting desperate.
Yup. From now on any accusation made against Ioan and Bianca will been seen as vexatious.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.