Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #202 Bern, Baby (Angel), Bern, GRIFTER INFERNO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have worked in the benefits service for 18 years now and hand on heart have seen more genuine claimants than grifters in all that time. Benefits are there for those that need them and you sound so lovely and genuine. Please make sure you seek advice and get all you are entitled to x

I am so sorry that you have been upset by comments on the thread, please don't take it to heart, Alice just frustrates the life out of most of us. She has a privilege most of us can only dream about and she really does not deserve any of it.

Best wishes to you and I hope you are ok x
Thank you @WhatsYourPoint ❤

As I said to someone earlier ( sorry - meds brain playing up ) I wouldn’t dream of “policing” what’s posted on a thread - it’s my own problem it upsets me, no one else’s, I just wanted to try and cut links between disability / benefit claimants ( especially in regards to the word “lazy” ) and AE because here in the UK it’s so hard to get either and believe me, I’d rather be fit, well and working like I used to in a successful healthcare career…and like Alice is MORE than capable of doing. But she won’t, because she’s a cheeky, grifting shyster who I wouldn’t trust to look after a plant let alone two kids and a dog.

And yes, it’s so easy to get heated by Alice and her behaviour, because she’s so bleeping awful - she’s cosplaying stuff that seriously affects peoples lives yet she’s sitting around in bed all day doing duck all just because 🙄🤬 oh, and on a monthly payment of £17k was it?

Just duck right off Alice 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

ETA - and to @I_dream_of_Snyders ❤❤❤im probably more sensitive on this issue because of what’s going on with me, but yeah I agree there are people who definitely play the system and I think that’s why now the process is so hard - to weed out the piss takers. Which makes it even shitter for those of us in genuine need as it’s an awful and off putting experience. AE claiming to be disabled - yet carries on pill popping and drinking and neglecting her kids - makes me bleeping rage because she IS lazy. It’s interesting in one way to hear that the US system is even more difficult to get through than ours in the UK ( in terms of Alice )because it sounds like she hasn’t got a cat in hell’s chance of even making the first round of decision making. She can duck right off.

Anyway - a line is drawn underneath now so let’s get back to discussing what the mad harridan will do next, apart from the usual! 😁❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Haven't looked on here in ages 8 pics of Al popped up on my Instagram. I was wondering what prompted this outburst of course Ioan was working and getting publicity. Doesn't she want to get money? Him working helps her? One the plus side she's lost weight. Not even filtering could slim her down so much , she's prepping to snare her rich octogenarian who will bank roll her. I really really want this to happen , I think she will only go away once she's dug for gold and he's richer than Ioan. She would definitely duck a 90 year old in exchange for money.
A 90 year old octogenarian with cataracts in both eyes, that is the only type of man who would go near Alice. Hopefully he doesn't like children, so the girls being raised by Ioan will not be a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only reason she is putting out a load of Instagram content is because she wants to pull focus from Ioan and Bianca at their event.She wants the papers to pick up her sassy photos rather than show anything about them. (I don’t actually think the papers will be interested in Ioan’s appearance at a convention anyway.)

Ioan looks alive and happy. He looks free. There are still loose ends, the reunion with the kids etc - but he no longer has a wife, and just that alone must make him beam 24/7 at the moment.
Imagine mAlice’s Instagram content in the lead up to I&B walking the red carpet for Bad Boys 4…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I was wondering that too because I have been at the same status foreva. 😂
It's 1000 looks like. That post asking literally did it. Thats too dang funny. I'm a proud Turd. I'm going to call my family to brag. I may be poor, but I'm a VIP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have worked in the benefits service for 18 years now and hand on heart have seen more genuine claimants than grifters in all that time. Benefits are there for those that need them and you sound so lovely and genuine. Please make sure you seek advice and get all you are entitled to x

I am so sorry that you have been upset by comments on the thread, please don't take it to heart, Alice just frustrates the life out of most of us. She has a privilege most of us can only dream about and she really does not deserve any of it.

Best wishes to you and I hope you are ok x
I too worked in the benefits office and CAB for years . Its getting harder and harder to claim disability UK.
No lying grifters these days on disability benefits so Alice can fook right off getting a boat here so to speak to claim for bogus illnesses .

Noone should be ashamed to be on them because they're obviously incapacitated in some way and work is preferable because all rates falls way short of a living wage !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We sure are zipping through these threads, aren't we!. :)
We really are! I’m normally well behind and playing catch up but I woke up this morning feeling poorly and tested positive for covid (didn’t even realise it was still doing the rounds) so no work today and been lying in bed catching up and for once I’m up to date. This will be the night nothing happens 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
A 90 year old octogenarian with cataracts in both eyes, that is the only type of man who would go near Alice. Hopefully he doesn't like children, so the girls being raised by Ioan will not be a problem.
Even and old man with cataracts wants someone submissive if he's going for a trophy wife. Alice has no hope. I'm not saying submissive is good, btw. I don't understand why some men want submissive partners, but the men Alice would aim for probably do.

Reactions: 7
Als new boyfriend who cares he got money 💰 🤑

Yep she's mostly angry in the loss of money and status. I think she will start to slim down now and spend too much on grooming. Not because she wants to be healthy and thrive. No she wants to get a new sponsor who will be very very old. That woman acts like she's from the Victorian times , her kids will be an afterthought after she secures the sponsor..
I'm ecstatic she is on Mounjaro or Ozempic. It's clear she is continuing to lose weight. I understand she doesn't look like the photos, but she is IN a lot of those clothes for the first time in years. She is dropping weight consistently. She's really feeling herself these days. No jokes, please. 🤣 You know what I mean.

Also, I disagree with others. I think she wants to be at her Georgia gig and is excited about it. She's had her hair done. I agree with a few on here who posted they liked it. It's a huge improvement over her middle part, slicked-down, barely-there ponytail look. Anything would be. Unless it's computer-generated magic, it looks like her eyebrows are a lot better. So I'm thinking she went and had those done. Gurl is getting ready to see the still handsome Casper Zafer.

She appears to love her old clothes. So there's that for better or worse. At least, she's not spending a fortune on new clothes. She will wear that belt for the one-millionth time and wear a huge scarf around her neck and off she goes.

I'm happy about this for Ioan. Not for Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I took Ambien for quite few years and never had any side effects that cause memory lost but then I kept strictly to dose prescribed. I do drink, 2 glasses of wine (I have wine glasses with the line) but if I drank more than that I would skip a night. I take Xanax at the moment and it has worked for me, I am much less anxious than I was. I am cutting it down at the moment as life, is a lot less stressful, at the moment. I still need to take one at during the night as sleeping for some reason makes me anxious. My brain goes into hyperactive and get a racing heart feeling.I understand in the UK, it's not available for some reason.
I suspect that Alice abuses the Ambien or any other prescribed drug she is on. They are usually quite cheap as well, even without insurance.
xanax is a super ineffective and addictive drug long term . There is a drug called seraquil used off label for sleep and for night worry and rhuminationarion . It's an anti psychotic but you take at a very low dose . Takes away the bad thoughts but is not a benzo . It's been really effective for Veteren PTSD and people with addiction sensitivities . It absolutely saved my son . Do some research - quintipine and seraquil . It is a truly effective drug that settles the over active night time mind. Need a coffee to get started in the morning but not residue or buildup- no hungover feeling .
hope you don't mind me saying this . I have a seen it save lives and marriages

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't think the pre-nup in itself is a bad sign. If anything ever happened to Mr AsYouLikeIt and I remarried, I would 100% get a prenup to protect my assets and my children's inheritance. Ioan was wise to get a prenup and when/if he marries Bianca I hope they get one too - to protect both their assets. It's just smart, like getting insurance or wearing a seatbelt in the car. It doesn't mean you think an accident will happen. Alice is, of course a complete nutjob. I'm sure Ioan's friends and family were relieved he had one before his marriage to Alice and I bet he is relieved now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, I am so far behind this last couple of days that I am having to skip ahead (and have been reading through the wiki to catch up on what I missed over the last few months - understanding MOO was nothing to do with cows was really helpful 🤣).

However, I have caught
up to mAlice submitting her recent papers to the court - and subjecting us all to her heavily filtered photos on the 'gram. All I can say about the photos is that I hope some poor unsuspecting person isn't going to think she genuinely looks like that in real life and tries arranging a date or making a move on her because they're going to be in for a dreadful shock (standby with the defibrillator)!
And the bloody sheer nerve and brass neck cheek to claim the girls aren't traumatised, not does she speak to them of the separation/divorce... It's a wonder her lying tongue doesn't turn gangrenous and drop out of her mouth! She's done nothing but claim that her "babies" have been traumatised - albeit she's been trying to lay the blame at the door of I&B!
I can only assume her lawyer is of the same ilk - the sheer unprofessionalism of his paperwork just makes me squirm with second hand embarrassment - and the fact that neither he nor his client seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet is just absolutely jaw droppingly unprofessional.
One thing is certain, it is blatantly and abundantly clear to everyone, even the blind man on a galloping horse, that neither of these Muppets have the children's interests at heart!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.