Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet when Zafer's wife or girlfriend sees Alice at the Always and Forever Con, the first words out of her mouth are going to be: "How drunk were you when you hooked up with that?"
Or, "I sure hope you got tested afterward."

Reactions: 39
Tone FFS shut up. Nobody is sending you anything you crusty chav. now go wash those pot noodle stains out of your hair and take a breather. You'll do yourself a mischief.

Oh and FYI, Gruffudd is one of the oldest names in Wales, right far back as the Celts. Cymru am byth!!

Reactions: 65
In the last thread, STone has made fun of actresses doing late night TV commercials. Guess what dude, it's still honest work. A paid job. Might not get you an Oscar, but it will cover your bills. Alice should try this.
I agree. Shaming anyone when they’re trying to work and build their resume or just pay the bills is so gross.

Reactions: 47
There is absolutely no way that’s not Alice. Who else has the free time? Or cares THAT much?

Reactions: 40
I
I find her and Tony's comments about Ioan's surname really xenophobic. I'm sure people will have no trouble learning to pronounce a traditional Welsh surname.
This!!!! Thank you!

What a rotten humiliating thing she is pushing. It's his name. This is part of her larger racist ways of saying Gloria is fat (the tweet she said Elsie said), TSA agents get yelled at and the person of color she yelled at in the target parking garage.

I imagine it's a LOT more in person, which will come out with the GAL review.

Reactions: 46
More talented and better looking

Reactions: 22
Oh, mAlice. Cheating, creeping and tweeting.

Isn’t she tired of being so ugly? I’m knackered just reading it.

Reactions: 41
I’m sad that it’s now been a week since I saw the Barbie movie and Loopy hasn’t even bothered to explain it to me and tell me how I, as a woman, should feel about it.
He is still busy contemplating his penis..

Reactions: 23
Doesn't she refer to Gloria's family as 'Gyppos' in the court documents?. In one of the abusive messages to Ioan I think.

Reactions: 30
LOL AE might have had an affair. Funny how DL knows all about Alice including all her thoughts but is deffo not her.

Reactions: 34
Doesn't she refer to Gloria's family as 'Gyppos' in the court documents?. In one of the abusive messages to Ioan I think.
also from the July 12, 2022 court filing:
"Gloria is DEVASTATED" -- so Gloria and her family was referred to by mAlice as "gyppo family"

Reactions: 43
Not me refreshing this page on the regular to see if Bernal was canned

Reactions: 36
Thanks StoneMountain!.
---
I do admit that as many times as I reread that, it's a bit cloudy as to who mAlice is referring to - could be either Biance or Gloria.
<I don't recall when B visited Wales with IG to see his family.>

ETA: I'm backtracking -- the more I read that, the more I believe that mAlice was calling Biance a "gyppo".

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.