Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this fan convention is a scam it's no surprise Alice is attached to it, even on the periphery. Although I've no doubt some of it is weaponised incompetence, she seems incapable of adulting on any level. I'm not suggesting she's involved in the scam itself, but it comes as no surprise that something she's involved in might be shady. Ioan must have gotten so sick of all but parenting her as well as the kids.
BiB for sure! “Look, see, I’m trying so hard to work! It’s not my fault I haven’t been able to see it through!” etc etc. I’d put money on it.

Reactions: 20
We could lit change the thread name to Ioan Gruffudd + Troll at this point. What a loser she is.
If we drop her and just call the thread Ioan Gruffudd we have the luxury of extra characters for all our future titles and the added bonus of sending her into meltdown about her continued decline into a Hollywood adjacent non-entity. I'm sure Tattle have the threads filed as Alice Evans threads so hopefully they could still be found by a potential new member who searches for her?

(I'm happy to lose a character if we are allowed the Welsh Flag emoji in all future titles however)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm going to upload it in parts because the transcript is 63 pages long. Many thanks to our wonderful @ButterTart who greatly helped defray the cost.
Ladies, seriously I'm really happy to send some money over for these. Maybe we could have some kind Turd PayPal account, where we can contribute?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ladies, seriously I'm really happy to send some money over for these. Maybe we could have some kind Turd PayPal account, where we can contribute?
Please send it to Mimsy@paypal. Thanks 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If we drop her and just call the thread Ioan Gruffudd we have the luxury of extra characters for all our future titles and the added bonus of sending her into meltdown about her continued decline into a Hollywood adjacent non-entity. I'm sure Tattle have the threads filed as Alice Evans threads so hopefully they could still be found by a potential new member who searches for her?

(I'm happy to lose a character if we are allowed the Welsh Flag emoji in all future titles however)
I agree, on dropping the walrus from the title thread...and yep it would really piss her off - shame 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Abusers are all the bleeping same.

I found this old post - I know it's a random but it has the ring of truth given the CZ affair was confirmed. The timeframe fits. It seems AE wanted to leave IG for CZ but IG decided to save the marriage instead. Big mistake.

Also she says AE went after 2 actresses from Harrow accusing them of shagging IG. One took out a RO against her. So AE has two ROs against her. Wish we could get the details of the Australian one.

View attachment 2349822
Holy crap!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Holy crap!!!!!
I saw that one at the time. I recall somewhere that the actress who played Harrow's exwife was one who was harassed by AE but have no confirmation. The other was supposed to be the actress who played Harrow's girlfriend in the first season. But again I have no confirmation.
I don't think you can get access to RO in Australia, at least I don't know enough off the top of my head.

Reactions: 17
Hey all. I've inquired into getting the transcript from the failed DVRO hearing against Bianca. When I get it I'll summarize it like I did the last one.
Thank you @Hiraeth. In the immortal words of the late and my first crush, David Cassidy, I think I love you 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.