Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the TikTok people are referring to about this. I Googled Always and Forever Convention on TikTok and it came up. The user is afconscam.

How disheartening if true.

Take as you will. I certainly wouldn't want to be associated with anything nefarious. Hopefully it will be addressed properly.

MOO
Alice doesn't have a problem with nefarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Question, wouldn't the parties get a copy beforehand? Not like mAlice reads anything legal that gets sent to her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyone that wants a copy has to order it and pay for it, even the parties. Unfortunately it cost a lot more than $26 so I'm guessing Alice didn't order it. 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just watched the TikTok people are referring to about this. I Googled Always and Forever Convention on TikTok and it came up. The user is afconscam.

Take as you will. I certainly wouldn't want to be associated with anything nefarious. Hopefully it will be addressed properly.

MOO
This explains why my convention insider had not received a request to work this convention. Nor had she ever heard of this group setting it up.

New groups do pop up but they usually have connections to other groups. But they had never seen prices like this. Not even for Norman Reedus. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 30
If this fan convention is a scam it's no surprise Alice is attached to it, even on the periphery. Although I've no doubt some of it is weaponised incompetence, she seems incapable of adulting on any level. I'm not suggesting she's involved in the scam itself, but it comes as no surprise that something she's involved in might be shady. Ioan must have gotten so sick of all but parenting her as well as the kids.

Reactions: 31
If this fan convention is a scam it's no surprise Alice is attached to it, even on the periphery. Although I've no doubt some of it is weaponised incompetence, she seems incapable of adulting on any level. I'm not suggesting she's involved in the scam itself, but it comes as no surprise that something she's involved in might be shady. Ioan must have gotten so sick of all but parenting her as well as the kids.
Right? I can hear Ioan in my head saying check the bonafides before you sign up for anything Alice. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Exhausting.

Reactions: 21
Anyone that wants a copy has to order it and pay for it, even the parties. Unfortunately it cost a lot more than $26 so I'm guessing Alice didn't order it. 😝
I didn't realise that, I thought the involved parties would have been provided copies, well their legal teams are least. Something new I learned today 🤓
If you want any money towards the costs (am assuming you've got channels to them) please let me know and I'll happily PayPal you some money, you know how to get hold of me 🩷
That goes for the others that have kindly got the court docs in the past 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just watched the TikTok people are referring to about this. I Googled Always and Forever Convention scam on TikTok and it came up. The user is afconscam.

MOO
was expecting exactly this. the prices and whole set up looked very suspicious from the start.

granted, not Alice's fault this one. Though it's interesting that this is the one con that took her
tbh a lot seemingly fell for this and it's stupidly easy to fool managers. I dont blame her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Hey all, I have the transcript now and am summarizing as fast as my little fingers can type!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Alice’s supporters are very much like Trump’s. Even if they understand it won’t matter because they simply do not care.
I have relatives that are Trump supporters. They don’t understand. They simply don’t. Some people are simply that stupid.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry for anyone losing a parent at any age. But when some children actually lose their mother or father at age 2, 3, or 4 then I have trouble eking out any sympathy for a nasty bleep who uses the death at 31 as a ready excuse for bad behavior. My best friend and her baby brother lost their dad at age 10 and two respectively. I lost my own father 3 years later. Having lost my mother as an adult I can say that there’s a big difference!
I lost my lovely daddy when I was 12 my youngest brother was 8 .
5 decades later and it's like yesterday but we are left with wonderful memories in that short time . That whining attention seeking witch wouldn't know heartache if it slapped her on thon rubber gob!

Piss off MAlice you absolute pariah of all pariahs 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hey all, I have the transcript now and am summarizing as fast as my little fingers can type!
You know, I have had 6 hours sleep in the last three days. Was going to have a fairly early night but not anymore 🤣🤣.
Side question, can people just suddenly develop insomnia?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys if you want to PayPal me the money I’ll make sure it gets over to Hiraeth 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
was expecting exactly this. the prices and whole set up looked very suspicious from the start.

granted, not Alice's fault this one. Though it's interesting that this is the one con that took her

tbh a lot seemingly fell for this and it's stupidly easy to fool managers. I dont blame her.
I don't blame Alice as such but it's just another of the screw ups that seem to be her life. Reading that this convention is probably a scam just made me roll my eyes. Imagine living with someone as frustratingly incompetent as Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going to upload it in parts because the transcript is 63 pages long. Many thanks to our wonderful @ButterTart who greatly helped defray the cost.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
I don't blame Alice as such but it's just another of the screw ups that seem to be her life. Reading that this convention is probably a scam just made me roll my eyes. Imagine living with someone as frustratingly incompetent as Alice.
I wonder how many scrapes Ioan got her out of.

I'm going to upload it in parts because the transcript is 63 pages long. Many thanks to our wonderful @ButterTart who greatly helped defray the cost.
If I’m ever in any legal trouble I’d want this dream team 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You know, I have had 6 hours sleep in the last three days. Was going to have a fairly early night but not anymore 🤣🤣.
Side question, can people just suddenly develop insomnia?
To answer your question, yes.
It can be due to stress, hormones, changes in lifestyle, etc.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.