Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #196 Sure, Jan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my ex came back the next day he was scandalised that I’d told the WPC about the abuse - almost like, ‘how dare you tell someone about my behaviour when it’s a cute little secret we share and that bonds us?!’
Abusers are all the bleeping same.

I found this old post - I know it's a random but it has the ring of truth given the CZ affair was confirmed. The timeframe fits. It seems AE wanted to leave IG for CZ but IG decided to save the marriage instead. Big mistake.

Also she says AE went after 2 actresses from Harrow accusing them of shagging IG. One took out a RO against her. So AE has two ROs against her. Wish we could get the details of the Australian one.

AE dm comment judi21.png

• Wow
Reactions: 67
Happy cunting Yorkshire Day, fuckos! (ding!) With our warmth, honesty and commitment to a good argument, we are surely all a little bit Yorkshire!

I’m raising my mug (it’s decaf but it’s still the best) to @lulooo and @TheMogadon on your anniversaries, May you and your partners have many more happy years of not behaving like unhinged banshees in your relationships. Alice could never. bleep. 💜 (ding!)

Also cheersing you @Ametrine, you lyrical cunting genius you. (ding!) Show of hands who has that theme tinkling round in their head now?

@brie l, no cunting for you, (ding!) just like to offer a squeeze if I may. 😘

I started following this thread when I was newly pregnant and stuck in bed/hospital with hyperemesis (a real debilitating illness, as opposed to… yknow). Then I plucked up the courage to join in during the baby’s early weeks, many long sleepless nights of feeding him every hour and holding him for every nap. It is absolutely WILD (sorry Alicecaps) that that tiny bean is now a fully-fledged small toddler, crashing around my house with his own thoughts and mad facial expressions, and about as much self control and emotional regulation as Alice has. Like, he’s a proper little human now, and she’s still dragging out this absolute circus. His entire lifetime! 🤯

Anyway, all that to say, give your bleeping head a wobble, Alice. Life is short and you’re burning yours because you’ve got hurty feelings. Pathetic, embarrassing, selfish waster. Roll off a cliff you hairy old walrus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

I found this old post - I know it's a random but it has the ring of truth given the CZ affair was confirmed. The timeframe fits. It seems AE wanted to leave IG for CZ but IG decided to save the marriage instead. Big mistake.

Also she says AE went after 2 actresses from Harrow accusing them of shagging IG. One took out a RO against her. So AE has two ROs against her. Wish we could get the details of the Australian one.

View attachment 2349822
OMG! no way I didn't know this 😱
MAlice has two ROs, and nearly a third 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2349822
WOW. Turds, I wasn't going to have a wine tonight, I was going to be productive and get stuff done. But with this quality of T and the transcript summaries on their way, I don't know how I can resist...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
YES! (SORRY FOR SHOUTING)
Change your name, AliceEvansGruff. If it's such a stupid unpronounceable name, get rid. And you're not a Gruffud any more, if you hate it so much, change your own name, ya bleeping 🔔🔚
She was never a Gruffudd. The court documents bear that out. She is listed as Alice Evans, not Alice Evans Gruffudd or Alice Gruffudd. Even the case name is Gruffudd v. Evans, not Gruffudd v. Gruffudd. She is nothing without Ioan's name, that is why she will never drop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Prospective thread title: Our Mrs Mimsy is on honeymoon: hic, hic, hooray!

(i know that’s two thread titles devoted to M33L4, but as one of our top-(Ioan)dollar Turds, I feel she needs to be celebrated just that much more!
Also, if Toxteth o’Grady is still able to read here - so much love to you, dear heart. You have made this world a better place. I so wish Alice would follow your example and show such kindness, compassion, warmth, wisdom and generosity of spirit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just purchased the court transcript. I'll summarize it as soon as I've received it.

(As a reminder, court transcripts are copyrighted and publishing them not only violates copyright but also deprives the court reporter of their income for their hard work, so I can only post a summary rather than the entire document. It will be a detailed summary, however!)
Absolute gem H thankyou so much 🙏😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone’s pissed and feeling very sorry for themselves.
I’m sorry for anyone losing a parent at any age. But when some children actually lose their mother or father at age 2, 3, or 4 then I have trouble eking out any sympathy for a nasty bleep who uses the death at 31 as a ready excuse for bad behavior. My best friend and her baby brother lost their dad at age 10 and two respectively. I lost my own father 3 years later. Having lost my mother as an adult I can say that there’s a big difference!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hey all. I've inquired into getting the transcript from the failed DVRO hearing against Bianca. When I get it I'll summarize it like I did the last one.
Watch me sprain my finger hitting that refresh button.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Is there anywhere to see current ROs? A public database I'm a bit skeptical of a blind saying Alice had another one.(as much as I'd believe it)..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is there anywhere to see current ROs? A public database I'm a bit skeptical of a blind saying Alice had another one.(as much as I'd believe it)..
I think you could only see it if she'd breached it, because then she'd have a criminal record. I don't think there's a way of seeing ROs otherwise.

Watch me sprain my finger hitting that refresh button.
I'm here till it lands. I've just put on Lord of the Rings to keep me going :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Question, wouldn't the parties get a copy beforehand? Not like mAlice reads anything legal that gets sent to her 🤷🏼‍♀️
We will read it for her and provide commentary. Save her a job. Stay reclined Alice, we have got this.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No idea if it's true but there has been a blind on CDaN that many think is about the Always And Forever con that mAlice is/maybe/might be attending. It's supposedly run by a woman who has already been collared for theft and fraud in the past and word is getting around fan twitter about it to the point some are wondering if it will go ahead. Seemingly many of those attending are getting loans of $5000 and over through lenders that the con is suggesting and many are seemingly dodgy. I'm not sure who but one of the actors is seemingly charging $800 for an M&G as they are allowed to set their own price.

I just watched the TikTok people are referring to about this. I Googled Always and Forever Convention scam on TikTok and it came up. The user is afconscam.

How disheartening if true.

Take as you will. I certainly wouldn't want to be associated with anything nefarious. Hopefully it will be addressed properly.

MOO

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Alice needs to find another source for her narc supply. She will become irrelevant as soon as child custody is settled. The only consideration she'll receive after, will be regarding her psychology case study.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.