Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
its coercive control for sure to try to forbid your partner so many normal things (like posing in a bikini, whatever), Jonah is not as extreme as Alice was who literally tried to coerce Ioan to support her abusive ways and tried to cut him off his family, but it's still fairly obvious. And none of Jonah's demands were to the benefit of his ex' well-being either (this is what Loopy btw never gets: Ioan wanted Alice off twitter because it made her even more crazy)

Many have wrongly identitied Jonah's messages as "setting boundaries", but you can only really set boundaries for things that concern yourself, like Ioan did, e.g "please dont post that picture of me online" or "please dont be a dick on twitter, it affects my reputation too"

I do agree that this topic currently is way way way overblown though. These are the kind of messages that shouldnt be published on IG stories either (she released last night even sexts), so Team No One here.
In the spirit of oversimplying things, Ioan expressed his displeasure at what Alice was posting. Alice chose to continue; he chose to leave. Choices, consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Remember that photo of Alice with her mum where her mum looks like she enjoys a drink or ten? I was thinking of that earlier and wondering if maybe foetal alcohol syndrome plays a part in the Evans siblings unique personalities, Tone especially.

*furiously Googles if fetal alcohol syndrome can make cause Generalized Cuntery Disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 53

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I’m interested in what the court has to say about Alice getting a job and about her fake illnesses. She keeps Ella out of school because she thinks “homeschooling” is a way to avoid work. She also thinks full custody means she can avoid work.. There’s no end of things she pulls to avoid work. Interesting that she hasn’t told the court about her imaginary illnesses yet, they were always her excuse on social media.

I believe she told the girls that she’s gravely ill. That her hangovers etc are all symptoms of her illness rather than pill and booze binges. I’m sure the girls believe she has a life-threatening sickness and that’s where she’s been getting her fake-illness attention from. It’s also a way to control them and keep them anxious about her. She weaponised it against Ioan in a similar way

There’s nothing new with Alice when you scratch the surface, she’s always running over the same old ground and keeping up her same bad habits. She’s a narc after all. She won’t change

• Sad
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I could write a post summing up everything that has been said in Alice's reverse-a-world since her socks, minions and Plank Tone (special mention to the Loopy Cunt) have gone crazy over the stunt she tried to pull with the girls in May but it's just really boils down to one thing in regards to their entire marriage. Which many abused woman have heard. Literally and figuratively.

"I wouldn't have hit you if you hadn't made me. Now you apologize to me. Before I hit you again."

I mean ffs. How dare he pay an attorney to list 113+ pages of documented abuse that no one would know about if he hadn't hired an attorney to defend himself! And Brad Pitt's attorney! The horror! The nerve!

And how dare he and Bianca defend themselves from the daughter's accusations! How dare they!!! They are attacking Ella!!!!

The Betty Broderick defense. How did that work out Alice?

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Love how they think Ioan consented to those photos being taken and published. You have to actively consent to that - it isn’t implied. So … yeah, no. Nice try, though, if a shit one.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I wonder if Anne Kiley is spreading herself a bit thin at the moment with all the Brad Pitt stuff kicking off at the same time.
Best book? The dumbfuck can’t spell and.
Book Title suggestion 'Ioan abs me"

• Haha
  • Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
4C8FEACB-BF49-4B62-979B-149E49C1324F.jpeg

Alice is not now, nor has she ever been, “venerable”.
What a dope.
Good luck finding a lawyer to take your defamation case. Does Bernal charge a flat rate for those too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ametrine

VIP Member
Oh yes, if I recall correctly, Alice brought this up as one of her socks many years ago on some forums, perhaps imdb; she made a crass comment about his 7 inches to someone she thought was a jealous fan.
This is really telling of Alice, and of how she considered Ioan to be her possession rather than an autonomous being. He was something she could taunt other women with - "look at me, aren't I the cat who got the cream because I have this man?". And one of the reasons why she's so furious she's left her.

Most other people who loved someone would be devastated if they left, but after the initial hurt and anger subsided (and seeing that they were still there for their kids), would understand that that person was no longer happy and needed to end the relationship. Not Alice.

Ioan was something she could brag about; the handsome actor husband who many women around the world fancied. Her whole identity was being his wife. So when he left, she no longer had her identity, and had nothing to brag about. Hence the pure rage.

• Heart
  • Sad

klairklopp

VIP Member
I am starting to feel sorry for her. She literally can think of nothing to do than argue into the ether. Her victims don’t give a shit. Her idiot brother barely knows if it’s day or night. She seemingly has no future, and that’s all on her. She is incredibly one dimensional and boring. Again, that’s all her her. Oh Alice, where did it all go wrong?
Sometime in November 1967. If only Janet would have had a headache…..

• Haha

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Am I right in thinking that if the judge listens to them rules in her favour, justice has prevailed in the eyes of the FMs but if they rule in Ioan favour poor Alice has been done over by the courts ?

1689228781586.png

As a child I thought I knew what was best for me. I shouldn’t have to go to school because I was going to be a princess when I grew up and would live in a castle. I didn’t know best because I was a child.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
possible thread title?

No one puts Bubba in the corner.
I wanna thank all of you who share pics of Bubba from Bianca's page or the tabloids. I know you guys also sometimes post pics of Ioan as palate cleanser, but for me Bear is all I need to get me smiling. He's such an adorable dog. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 51

StoneMountain

VIP Member
interaction between the Judge and Ella (purely hypothetical on my part):
Judge to Ella: so you are continuing to ask for a restraining order against your father?
Ella: yes
Judge: You are saying that you want to him to have no interaction with you?
Judge: To ask again, you want nothing to do with your father?
Judge: if granted then you would refuse any financial support for you from him?
Ella: NO! waittttttttttt, waittttttt -- Mom, Mom, what do I do???

<once again, this is purely hypothetical on my part>

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Am I right thinking that they didnt even allowed the hearing (as in: the testimonies) to happen? Fantastic news. The Bianca thing is one thing but having the child testify against the father is very cruel (especially when nothing happened that justified the filing). Great to see that not only justice prevailed but that the kids were also protected
I noticed it was dismissed without prejudice, rather than with prejudice. I hope Alice doesn't use that as an excuse to try this bullshit again further down the line.
restraining orders are pretty much always dismissed without prejudice, coz you know maybe you actually will get assaulted next time so should be able to re-file

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
I cant wait for Alice to find out that you cant sue for defamation based only on court submissions. It's only Ioan who has any chance to win one. be careful what you wish for.
Screenshot_20230712_083034_Twitter.jpg

funny coming from the women who is on her 5th lawyer
Screenshot_20230712_082916_Twitter.jpg

its been 2 years weirdo. the rule of thumb for judges is 6 months. Good luck trying to argue this

its important for him because he likes for him and his kids to move on. not everyone is as pathetic as you.

• Sick

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I'll call bullshit on this. There's no way he would have consented.

View attachment 2304283
Absolute BS. Wow just wow.

Edited to add that I fully expect that Ioan’s lawyer will bring the Instagram pictures of the girls in front of the judge. It’s not a good look for mAlice to have posted these and (presumably) agreed to them…

Last edited: