Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulooo

VIP Member
I wonder what could have caused the sudden switch? :sneaky: (If it were me, I'd have gone full Gene Takavic.)

Anyway...one more day of deranged tweeting before the Alienator-in-Chief has to face the music.
Wasn’t Emily van Camp in the tv series Brothers and Sisters with Matthew Rhys? Her name just rang a bell, but could very well be mistaken.

Reactions: 5

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
interaction between the Judge and Ella (purely hypothetical on my part):
Judge to Ella: so you are continuing to ask for a restraining order against your father?
Ella: yes
Judge: You are saying that you want to him to have no interaction with you?
Judge: To ask again, you want nothing to do with your father?
Judge: if granted then you would refuse any financial support for you from him?
Ella: NO! waittttttttttt, waittttttt -- Mom, Mom, what do I do???

<once again, this is purely hypothetical on my part>
I don’t think an RO absolves anyone of paying support though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

CheesestringLA

Probably off topic, but I’m still aimlessly trying to find that Rangitoto pic, out of pure curiosity on a boring night, aka where it’s taken from…. 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m stumped, but then I’m not that familiar with the view from North Shore ways. The angle is messing with me.

Reactions: 3

Ninas purse

VIP Member
TAM: You might want to check on the progress of that long awaited script "A Ray Of Sunshine". How long is it now they've been 'working on it'?

Unlike AE who is only waiting for the McDonalds delivery.

Kate: We can only wish that Alice had so much pull with film companies. The phone call would never have gotten to any one in high office. Where you in the offices when these so called came in?I suppose you put them through. Do you live on cloud cuckoo land?

This new sock is probably Alice, created last month. She is trying to sound different but it doesn't take long for the Alice-isms to come through. She a big fan of Tam and the FMs.
I thought she is vegetarian

Reactions: 1

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
So Hargreave's = Louis Kitton? Yes, they do sound similiar. So nice of the sock to create another sock to support AE's socks!! There a whole washing line of socks on twitter right now lol

🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦
---

I don't agree - M has a different style. But either way, AE FMs are arseholes. I think we can all agree on that.
Some of the words and the tone (lol) of the posts really seem like Marcia or the RDinLondon chick but she sorta dips in and out. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1