Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's going to be a bad crazy 48 hours coming up. I don't think the judge will do much other than listen to the GAL but there's always hope the children will be ordered to consistent therapy that cannot be avoided.

I think that on some level, Yo knows he's lost his kids at least for the time being. But he does still love them and basically knows they need therapy to help them withstand Hurricane Alice.
I think if it’s continued, it’s for the psych evals, but they’ll be ordered on an emergency basis. There isn’t much time to lose. She doesn’t do one thing in their best interests. Their education, discipline, their hygiene, their isolation, brainwashing, PA, E’s social media behaviour, abuse of Ioan by proxy on and on it goes. We will see tomorrow (fingers crossed lol) but the behaviour isn’t back and forth on the parents behalf. Despite our personal opinions, what fault can the judge even find with Ioan from a legal or even parental point of view? But at least things are finally happening. Hope for the best, expect the worst….?

Reactions: 26
Alice loves to call people perverts and try to insinuate gross, incestuous, behavior by everyone. But she was the one on Epstein's island...what were you doing there Big Al?

Olivier & Alice Picasso is listed in Epstein's black book on page 43.
Epstein recorded 4 phone numbers and 1 address under this name.
The main address for this entry is in Paris, France.

Picasso, Olivier & Alice

35 rue Marbeuf
75G0B Paris France
00 33 6 08 68 69 70
00 33 1 4703 6969(w)

00 3314284 1010(h)

00 331 67 03 69 69 (vi)
She went to Epstein's island?? Holy crap. That's disturbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
And every time we think we know how bad it is, Ioan rocks up to court loaded with alarming new evidence we didn’t even dream of. Like the real reasons for the charges, any pending violations, or whatever the GAL uncovers.…big Al makes me nervous. Who knows what new crap she’s pulled that will come before the judge tomorrow? She’s a shocking disaster of a human being.

Reactions: 42
I think he managed to capture lots of people’s details, people he may have met briefly or got from other people. I don’t think that meant they knew each other, let alone went to his mucky island.

Reactions: 21
Yep! I think I found out that out from reading it in the news nearly a year ago, that she was named on his little black book! Sheer luck i saw it! I think it's the most I've contributed to finding things out since I've been on the thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For people who think Ioan isn’t a very good actor judging by his more recent work, back in the ‘olden times’ he was a very good actor, not just pretty. Hornblower, Great Expectations, Another Life, Peacekeepers/Warriors, Solomon and Gaenor, Happy Now, some of these are pretty hard to find but definitely worth watching. For me, his acting started to get a bit…I don’t know, forced maybe? Too ‘stagey’? Coincidentally or not, it seemed to happen right around the time the Ugly Shoe Demon showed up. So her mouthpieces saying that she made his career is hilarious. After she got hold of him it started to crash. For one thing, I know the celebrity couple thing is really big right now (I can’t wait for that to die off personally) But back then it was weird to have him talking about her so much in every interview and for her to be there stuck to him in a lot of them. She was fuckin nobody, and no one gave a tit what she had to say other than the usual celeb couple shippers. Those people she latched onto like a giant barnacle and look how that turned out. If he had dumped her ass the minute she decided she was also entitled to his fans’ adoration I think he would have had a better career and probably a better life too. Silver lining, at least now he has a lot of personal pain to draw from for his acting.
before meeting Alice he was lead actor in a Emmy winning TV film series (Hornblower), in a Oscar nominated movie (Solomon & Graenor) and another Emmy nominated series (Great Expectations). I am not even mentioning Titanic here because it was just a side role. His early career was filled with highly rated projects, then with highly budgeted (due early career success) but less critically acclaimed movies and then he basically became a c-list actor.

The idea that Alice somehow boosted his career is hilarious. More likely she made it crash down (not intentionally of course but being jealous of your partners co-stars can do many things, as does moving to Hollywood when he had a strong career in the UK and no American accent), and then because she depends on him she pushed him into recovering whats left (which isolated is good). It's also a common pattern in coercive abusive relationships: make your victim as small as possible. then if they rise again get the credit because there you helped. She's doing the same to her kids in fact.

In 2020 (I think) Bianca liked a few posts on Instagram by Alice, which is why Alice said she was stalking her.

We have discussed it here before and said it was probably Bianca meeting Ioan professionally and then taking an interest in his family (Alice was obviously a prolific user of social media and had a relatively high profile there), rather than anything suspicious. @welp will have the details.
She liked some of her posts from november 18 (should be when she started being an extra) to may 19.

I agree its pretty vanilla. Plenty of Harrow people that never met Alice (she only was visiting there for season 1) were following her on SM. Ioan was the star of the show and his SM dead, so it made sense to check the wife. Bianca also liked plenty of Alice selfies btw.

whats interesting is that she stopped around the time her marriage appeared to have ended (no longer was wearing a wedding ring etc). I definitely think she had her eyes set on him in some celeb crush way (note: I doubt she ever planned to "steal" him) and felt too guilty, maybe even jealous, to innocently watch Alice's SM anymore

Reactions: 21
Olivier and Alice were in the black book. I think we ascertained at the time it was a casual acquaintance or Epstein having “influencers” (Olivier obviously) numbers.

Reactions: 18
And every time we think we know how bad it is, Ioan rocks up to court loaded with alarming new evidence we didn’t even dream of. Like the real reasons for the charges, any pending violations, or whatever the GAL uncovers.…big Al makes me nervous. Who knows what new crap she’s pulled that will come before the judge tomorrow? She’s a shocking disaster of a human being.
I bet twitter will be nice and quiet tomorrow while she's in court 👀
I mean she can't leave dumbro in charge of the sock accounts, he'd duck it right up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think if it’s continued, it’s for the psych evals, but they’ll be ordered on an emergency basis. There isn’t much time to lose. She doesn’t do one thing in their best interests. Their education, discipline, their hygiene, their isolation, brainwashing, PA, E’s social media behaviour, abuse of Ioan by proxy on and on it goes. We will see tomorrow (fingers crossed lol) but the behaviour isn’t back and forth on the parents behalf. Despite our personal opinions, what fault can the judge even find with Ioan from a legal or even parental point of view? But at least things are finally happening. Hope for the best, expect the worst….?
I very much doubt there will be an emergency order for evaluations. By most child protective services standards, there is no emergency here. Sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I very much doubt there will be an emergency order for evaluations. By most child protective services standards, there is no emergency here. Sorry.
At what point is her behaviour considered dangerous? And that’s more rhetorical because you’re far better informed in these matters than me…she’s got no fear of authority, plays by her own rules and doesn’t give a tit about court orders.

Reactions: 20
before meeting Alice he was lead actor in a Emmy winning TV film series (Hornblower), in a Oscar nominated movie (Solomon & Graenor) and another Emmy nominated series (Great Expectations). I am not even mentioning Titanic here because it was just a side role. His early career was filled with highly rated projects, then with highly budgeted (due early career success) but less critically acclaimed movies and then he basically became a c-list actor.

The idea that Alice somehow boosted his career is hilarious. More likely she made it crash down (not intentionally of course but being jealous of your partners co-stars can do many things, as does moving to Hollywood when he had a strong career in the UK and no American accent), and then because she depends on him she pushed him into recovering whats left (which isolated is good). It's also a common pattern in coercive abusive relationships: make your victim as small as possible. then if they rise again get the credit because there you helped. She's doing the same to her kids in fact.

She liked some of her posts from november 18 (should be when she started being an extra) to may 19.

I agree its pretty vanilla. Plenty of Harrow people that never met Alice (she only was visiting there for season 1) were following her on SM. Ioan was the star of the show and his SM dead, so it made sense to check the wife. Bianca also liked plenty of Alice selfies btw.

whats interesting is that she stopped around the time her marriage appeared to have ended (no longer was wearing a wedding ring etc). I definitely think she had her eyes set on him in some celeb crush way (note: I doubt she ever planned to "steal" him) and felt too guilty, maybe even jealous, to innocently watch Alice's SM anymore
Wouldn't the time around the marriage ending also be when Bianca was hospitalised and struggling with her MS diagnosis?

Reactions: 9
At what point is her behaviour considered dangerous? And that’s more rhetorical because you’re far better informed in these matters than me…she’s got no fear of authority, plays by her own rules and doesn’t give a tit about court orders.
The kids are fed, clothed, show no signs of physical abuse, and have a more than decent roof over their heads. No one is going to take urgent action to have them removed or evaluated. There are tons of kids who are being beaten on the daily, starved, live in horrific conditions and still with their abusers. So by comparison, this doesn’t even rate.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I don't like to judge other people's parenting. I've known parents in the past that loved their kids to death, doing loads of activities and their kids had shabby clothes and runny noses. Always looked scruffy. Fair enough, their parents weren't into looks.

Alice is all about preening herself but she has never took a pride in them girls. Theyve always been pictured with lank dirty hair and actually wearing her old T-shirts. That Snowdogs premier where Ella is wearing an Asda summer dress and dirty black knee boots, both girls have unwashed hair. Ella looks tired out, bless her.

When i see Elsie, I just want to cut 10cm off her poor broken hair. Her scalp is actually very thin at the front, I dont think she's getting all her vitamins.

I have a child with chronic health issues. We stuff him with steaks and fruit and vitamins. And even though he's a boy I still do self care evenings with him - face packs and foot treatments etc. He may always have health challenges so i teach him to take time out for self care. He thinks im a bit bananas but he knows im coming from a good place lol.

I just cant understand it - i love helping my son look and feel good, smell nice and get on in the world. I love taking him for haircuts and new clothes. Those girls do not look cared for and frankly, they never have. Thats why Ive voiced doubts about Ioan in the past (but ive stopped that now). Kids need a mum to do the self care things mostly - Alice seems not to have done any of that ☹

Sorry for the essay, I'm having a sad time with my one right now. I wish he was doing better and despite all my care and doctors and stuff, he's struggling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Damn not having the search function right now. @welp I’m sure you cleared up the rumours about Olivier and Alice on Epstein island?

Reactions: 6
The kids are fed, clothed, show no signs of physical abuse, and have a more than decent roof over their heads. No one is going to take urgent action to have them removed or evaluated. There are tons of kids who are being beaten on the daily, starved, live in horrific conditions and still with their abusers. So by comparison, this doesn’t even rate.
I understand that. I just think of cases where people have lost lives and there was none of that either beforehand. Here, she’s clearly exhibiting signs of revenge, rage and is not coping and not planning to anytime soon.

Reactions: 9
Interestingly they removed the court date for the Restraining Order from the docket for the RO-specific case number, but not from the custody-case. I guess it's in order to not have the same case twice on the schedule (so far at least nothing is filed that would indicate that the RO request was dropped)

As for "emergency orders": there definitely wont be emergency orders to remove the kids from her care, it may happen over a full hearing down the line if they determine that they need to de-programmed, but certainly not a emergency hearing: for this its "too little" (no physical abuse, severe neglect etc.). And while we all know what is happening a judge will try to be certain because taking kids away from someone who in the end turned out to be innocent/the safe parent (again, not the case here, buuuuut the judge isnt following this case dot by dot, so he will have to consider that scenario) would cause enormous damage long term. I imagine he may strongly reprimand Alice for her interference though.

I can however see school-related emergency orders because school starts in a month and usually judges always go for the public school option in those disputes. It's also definitely helpful that the therapist (who was Alice's choice) suggested a psych evaluation, with a lot of luck this may be enough, but I suspect on this matter the judge will wait on the GAL before doing anything.

Reactions: 32
she stopped around the time her marriage appeared to have ended (no longer was wearing a wedding ring etc). I definitely think she had her eyes set on him in some celeb crush way
So her marriage ended in June 2019? It's possible BW heard the stories about AE on set and decided she wasn't such a fan of hers after all and that's why she stopped liking her tit.

They only got friendly in August 2020 when IG had decided the marriage was over (but hadn't told AE yet) according to crew and I believe that. BW would have known the marriage was in deep tit - the whole crew did.

[BW] felt too guilty, maybe even jealous, to innocently watch Alice's SM anymore
LOL no. If she had a crush on IG she would definitely be checking out AE's SM. She probably knew a split was on the cards and was waiting to see what would happen.

Reactions: 15
I understand that. I just think of cases where people have lost lives and there was none of that either beforehand. Here, she’s clearly exhibiting signs of revenge, rage and is not coping and not planning to anytime soon.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't think she'd hurt them though. She might convince them to do things or that they have health conditions etc but I don't think she'd even spank them, let alone really endanger them physically. She's definitely more of a manipulator from what I've seen/ believe. I don't think she'd meet the threshold - re Buttertarts comment.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.