Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that. I just think of cases where people have lost lives and there was none of that either beforehand. Here, she’s clearly exhibiting signs of revenge, rage and is not coping and not planning to anytime soon.
I don't know where you live but the system in the US is tit for abused kids. AE would have had those kids removed in Summer 2021 if they lived where I work. She knows the system is tit and has taken full advantage. For all the money IG has spent on lawyers, he has got very little to show for it. AE is breaking the RO and he can't see his weaponised kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Absolutely! And she is lately obsessed with Bianca’s family money. How did she ever learn about that? I think it was known that B was paying for things for Ioan but not sure anyone knew it was ‘family’ money until the socks started obsessing over it.
Just because Malice says so it doesn’t mean it’s true. She’s a known liar. However, we’ve suspected for some time that she probably has money from her family. In any case, it’s her money and Malice should stop obsessing with it and get a job so she can finally start paying for her expenses.

Reactions: 19
I bet twitter will be nice and quiet tomorrow while she's in court 👀
I mean she can't leave dumbro in charge of the sock accounts, he'd duck it right up 🤣
I was wondering if we could do a sweep on which socks would be out and for how long?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can she be charged with wasting the courts time with this restraining order pish?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m so far behind but assuming the court date is still set for July 13th (?) hopefully Alice is getting closer to the ‘found out’ part of ‘duck around’.

The litigators alligators are closing in and Dumbro aka Mr Bum Smell is helping put Sister-Alice right in the jaws of justice

IMG_4012.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wouldn't the time around the marriage ending also be when Bianca was hospitalised and struggling with her MS diagnosis?
I think you're right here, as she made some indications in comments that she was being verbally and physically abused by him, when she left hospital. Its on one of her insta posts, as her sis was talking in a similar vain too 😔

Reactions: 10
As I understand it, Bianca was hospitalised because of her ex husband. So Alice and her pathetic and jealous socks can suck it.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't think she'd hurt them though.
She already has hurt them, just not by spanking. The system in CA doesn't really recognise emotional abuse or neglect. As Buttertart said, they just look at physical conditions like housing, food, physical abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was wondering if we could do a sweep on which socks would be out and for how long?
I'm up for that 🤣
Are they due in court for 8:30am or 1:30pm LA time?
I reckon the one that we think is Marica will be AWOL the whole day, with maybe one sock tweeting while in the court bathroom 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't like to judge other people's parenting. I've known parents in the past that loved their kids to death, doing loads of activities and their kids had shabby clothes and runny noses. Always looked scruffy. Fair enough, their parents weren't into looks.

Alice is all about preening herself but she has never took a pride in them girls. Theyve always been pictured with lank dirty hair and actually wearing her old T-shirts. That Snowdogs premier where Ella is wearing an Asda summer dress and dirty black knee boots, both girls have unwashed hair. Ella looks tired out, bless her.

When i see Elsie, I just want to cut 10cm off her poor broken hair. Her scalp is actually very thin at the front, I dont think she's getting all her vitamins.

I have a child with chronic health issues. We stuff him with steaks and fruit and vitamins. And even though he's a boy I still do self care evenings with him - face packs and foot treatments etc. He may always have health challenges so i teach him to take time out for self care. He thinks im a bit bananas but he knows im coming from a good place lol.

I just cant understand it - i love helping my son look and feel good, smell nice and get on in the world. I love taking him for haircuts and new clothes. Those girls do not look cared for and frankly, they never have. Thats why Ive voiced doubts about Ioan in the past (but ive stopped that now). Kids need a mum to do the self care things mostly - Alice seems not to have done any of that ☹

Sorry for the essay, I'm having a sad time with my one right now. I wish he was doing better and despite all my care and doctors and stuff, he's struggling.
OMG I am the same. My son has all the treatments from me 🤣🤣. He gets coconut and argan oil on his hair, he has bath bombs and foambath that smells like marshmallows. I give him vitamins because he decided he wanted to be a veggie so I pump him with iron vitamins and vitamin D. He's my baby, I will do everything I can to keep him safe, happy and healthy.
Why can't Alice do the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Would the judge decide on the validity of the prenup, potentially tomorrow? Just a tick box exeecise but will piss off Al.

Reactions: 6
As I understand it, Bianca was hospitalised because of her ex husband. So Alice and her pathetic and jealous socks can suck it.
I think that you're right and he was verbally abusing her when she was ill with MS, saying she's an invalid etc. I wouldn't put it past him to have attacked her when she was ill too - bleep
I was in hospitalised after my ex attacked me, the police took me there - another bleep (not the police obviously 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where is she getting the energy for this? I'm exhausted keeping up with the threads, never mind the millionty socks and self-conversations she's having? Imagine your whole life being so bitter and twisted, every minute of every day. What a sad little existence indeed, (mAlice) Jane :poop:
BIB - I often wonder this. I couldn't do it and I don't have 102 ailments slowing me down.

Reactions: 14
OMG I am the same. My son has all the treatments from me 🤣🤣. He gets coconut and argan oil on his hair, he has bath bombs and foambath that smells like marshmallows. I give him vitamins because he decided he wanted to be a veggie so I pump him with iron vitamins and vitamin D. He's my baby, I will do everything I can to keep him safe, happy and healthy.
Why can't Alice do the same?
Make sure B12 also. It takes a long time to use up the stored B12 but then you want a nap at 11am, and 3pm, and 6pm. Sorry, I'll shut up now 😁

Reactions: 10
This is really telling of Alice, and of how she considered Ioan to be her possession rather than an autonomous being. He was something she could taunt other women with - "look at me, aren't I the cat who got the cream because I have this man?". And one of the reasons why she's so furious she's left her.

Most other people who loved someone would be devastated if they left, but after the initial hurt and anger subsided (and seeing that they were still there for their kids), would understand that that person was no longer happy and needed to end the relationship. Not Alice.

Ioan was something she could brag about; the handsome actor husband who many women around the world fancied. Her whole identity was being his wife. So when he left, she no longer had her identity, and had nothing to brag about. Hence the pure rage.
@Ametrine that is a perfect description of how she saw their relationship and I wish I could like this post more than once.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't like to judge other people's parenting. I've known parents in the past that loved their kids to death, doing loads of activities and their kids had shabby clothes and runny noses. Always looked scruffy. Fair enough, their parents weren't into looks.

Alice is all about preening herself but she has never took a pride in them girls. Theyve always been pictured with lank dirty hair and actually wearing her old T-shirts. That Snowdogs premier where Ella is wearing an Asda summer dress and dirty black knee boots, both girls have unwashed hair. Ella looks tired out, bless her.

When i see Elsie, I just want to cut 10cm off her poor broken hair. Her scalp is actually very thin at the front, I dont think she's getting all her vitamins.

I have a child with chronic health issues. We stuff him with steaks and fruit and vitamins. And even though he's a boy I still do self care evenings with him - face packs and foot treatments etc. He may always have health challenges so i teach him to take time out for self care. He thinks im a bit bananas but he knows im coming from a good place lol.

I just cant understand it - i love helping my son look and feel good, smell nice and get on in the world. I love taking him for haircuts and new clothes. Those girls do not look cared for and frankly, they never have. Thats why Ive voiced doubts about Ioan in the past (but ive stopped that now). Kids need a mum to do the self care things mostly - Alice seems not to have done any of that ☹

Sorry for the essay, I'm having a sad time with my one right now. I wish he was doing better and despite all my care and doctors and stuff, he's struggling.
That's because you are a caring and loving mum and are teaching him about self care 🩷
I know loads of men that use facemasks, treatments etc, they love it!
My friend lived with her dad when her parents split, her mum had a breakdown and was hospitalised. Anyway, he was great at doing the "mum" stuff. I think Ioan would he good at it too, if he's given the chance.
BIB sorry to read this, I hope you have help from family, friends etc. You need some time out too, to recharge, we all need selfcare at times ☮🩷
---
It's 1.30pm iirc. Therefore 9.30pm UK time. I predict Tam and Tone will go quiet then for a few hours.

Is there a penalty for a no show or they just postpone it?
Thanks for the time confirmation! Bloody time difference 🙄
I hope there is a penalty for a no show, because we all know who WILL 100% be turning up, and it ain't three hairs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tell me the GAL has been in touch without telling me...

Tone: I will talk to her, she is quite upset and venerable atm. Which is understandable given the tit that expensive lawyers are throwing at her!! Leave it with me. x

Someone is freaking out now the GAL wants school records, teachers' names, Hauk family details, psychological evaluations of AE and the kids. Guess they won't be best buddies after all. Shame.

View attachment 2303339
I really like this tweet from Tone, because you know full well that the GAL is really getting under Alice’s skin. Hopefully also, that Anne is crossing her T’s and dotting her I’s, and poor dodgy Bernal can’t keep up.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.