Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice wants Ella to do anything to bring in money so that she doesn't have to. I doubt she will be very picky as to what Ella pursues. As long as there is a cheque coming in....
True, but she won't be happy with a small cheque. That's why I think Ella was sent to the elite school - AE wants her to be in with Hollywood stars' brats for the kudos and money.
---
With all the talk about Welsh behinds I thought it was about this for a minute.

ig butt.jpg

PS this photo is public domain as AE gave it to the ex besties to put out there. IG gave permission. We saw his derriere in Hornblower too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Alice wants Ella to do anything to bring in money so that she doesn't have to. I doubt she will be very picky as to what Ella pursues. As long as there is a cheque coming in....
Sales clerk at Total Wine = employee discount! 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To whom it concerns, these tweets are worth collecting. Defamation and poo pooing coercive control. Like an abuser would do.

Tam b is kathy bates.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I've missed this...lol.

I just have to Google Welshman's arse :ROFLMAO:
No!! Don't do it!!

If a man wants to look sexy, standing there with your boxers round your ankles is not the way to do it! :sick:

My ears haven't recovered from Damian Lewis strangling the (admittedly dire) National Anthem at the British Grand Prix, then my eyes are assaulted by old Droopy Drawers and then I made the mistake of googling a term I read on a different Tattle thread which brought up websites that I fear will have the boys in blue knocking on my front door🤭 at any moment!
True, but she won't be happy with a small cheque. That's why I think Ella was sent to the elite school - AE wants her to be in with Hollywood stars' brats for the kudos and money.
---

PS this photo is public domain as AE gave it to the ex besties to put out there. IG gave permission. We saw his derriere in Hornblower too.
It's a lot prettier than the "other" Welsh bum... ♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
---

Maybe the other Welshmen is more adept with angles and lighting but his arse is perkier. (What have I become 😳)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I’m pretty sure Becky doxxed herself, or her air bnb cos she’s posted pics from that beach before.

@Arctic Ocean 💯 what you said in your post earlier. Besides having a username I love (used to work in region - good memories!) - you hit the bullseye on mAlice.

I now feel like the twitter twits are becoming like that mentally unwell perdón standing at a bus stop harping on about the second coming or ranting on about nonsense. At first you can’t help but give attention or at least listen in to assess threat level of standing in proximity. But then it get boring and you realize they say the same thing day in and day out, and sadly lack resources and/or willpower to get help they need. Maybe you even try to help but get a dose of vitriol - so you continue on - as does rest of crowd, leaving them to their imaginary world of “showing the truth”.

Wonder how Bernal is feeling right about now? I assume tomorrow he will be there for the non/RO portion of hearing? If Ella had obtained counsel for the RO wouldn’t it have to be filed? Unless they try to pull a last minute less than 24 hours before ? Would judge allow that?

Reactions: 21
Alice's Pinterest account....we looked at this and had a good laugh over it many threads ago but it never fails to amuse me. If tattlers had to invent a spoof/parody Pinterest account I think this is what it would look like.

The best 'pin' on the Pinterest account is the video demonstrating the hands free phone/iPad holder attached to your bed, showing the user lounging in bed all day, tweeting and drinking red wine.
I mean we couldn't make this up....
To this day I am not and never will be over Alice's My hero/muse/idol Pinterest folder. I look at that and think maybe I need to get some of that self-confidence, then I look at her handbag designs and think maybe not...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just can’t help to think about all the things Alice could’ve done for the past 2.5 years with the money she than had. Start a business, get a gym body, get a degree, get a job, write a fiction book (since she’s great at making things up)…What a waste.
I know! I have mentioned that a couple of times. If she hadn’t been so cruel and nasty she could have done sponsored videos on IG and made quite a bit of money now. No respectable company would work with her now.
---
Some part of me actually wants him to sue her ass for defamation but I doubt he will.
She can pay for it with those magical 26$.
I want him to sue Loopy too!

I know! I have mentioned that a couple of times. If she hadn’t been so cruel and nasty she could have done sponsored videos on IG and made quite a bit of money now. No respectable company would work with her now.
She won't work simply because she wants Ioan to pay the maximum amount of money she can force him too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Alice, since your grasp on reality appears somewhat iffy, here are a couple of realities for you:

• You are divorced. You are no longer married to Ioan Gruffudd, and from now to eternity have no right to any part of his life, his time and his seven inches. Allow me to quote a line from Les Misérables (the musical, not the book – yes, cheesy, I know, but fitting all the same): “Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness that I have never known.”

• No casting director in their right mind will hire you in the foreseeable future, at least not for a quality production. I don’t know much about the entertainment world, but like in every other industry, people talk. Everyone who’s anyone in casting has heard about your shrieking-banshee antics and will give you a berth the width of the Pacific Ocean – more so as there are hundreds of actresses with greater skills and fewer tantrums who will do an exponentially better job.

• At some point, even your extremely-thin-stretched $26 will run out. You have no employment, no prospects, and you won’t be able to pull the GoFundMe stunt again. Not that it was such a gold mine the first time around, was it?

• This “just-you-wait” tell-all book you keep touting will tank. Badly. Three years from now, when your DVRO expires – and it’s more than likely to be extended, given the state of affairs – no one will give a flying f*ck about you and your fabricated sensational reveals any more. Not that anyone does now, but at least a handful of us Tattlers might be inclined to read it out of sheer curiosity. In three or more years, the only ones left to buy your magnum opus will be Moany Tony and The Wolf of Chastity from New Zealand.

• Your children will learn to resent you bitterly. Not today, not tomorrow, but in a few years’ time. Maybe even sooner. With every word you say against their father, with every spiteful post, with every day you keep them from enjoying their childhood, with every time you use them as an emotional crutch or as catalysts for your frustrations and failures, they will love and respect you a little less until nothing is left.

• You will find dating to be much different and way harder than it used to be. You will no longer get by on the pretty face you once had, and what might have been considered quirky charm at one time has turned into what you are now. Bagging a partner of means will be no small feat. Tell us, Alice, what do you bring to the table that might be enticing enough for a man to overlook ... well ... you? Unless you give the meanest BJ this side of Deep Throat, of course. 😁

Oh, and one more thing – those sycophants on Twitter/IG (the few ones that don’t happen to be you/Tone/Ella) are not your friends. They won’t drop by at 3 am to give you a hug when you’re down, they won’t help you pick out furniture, they won’t sit by your hospital bed when you wake up after surgery. They are just weirdos who get off on communicating with a has-been whose name happens to be listed on IMDB.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To this day I am not and never will be over Alice's My hero/muse/idol Pinterest folder. I look at that and think maybe I need to get some of that self-confidence, then I look at her handbag designs and think maybe not...
Her feeble attempts at handbag embellishment remind me of those Victorian ladies who would paint china or decorate lampshades to occupy themselves.
---
Maybe Bernal can recommend some disreputable companies who would work with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm here for some of these accounts pulling out evidence of the socks lies though. Because then they start to slip up and make lots of mistakes.
Also, I worry that if Alice doesn't get her addiction from Twitter that she will concoct another story to try and ruin Ioan. At least with her arguing with a couple of people on twitter means it's keeping her busy.
---

Eh? I'm in Wales what have I missed?
I'm in the UK too, I don't recall seeing this 🤣
That being said I'm mega busy with work, unlike some people eh mAlice? 😉

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.