Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here for some of these accounts pulling out evidence of the socks lies though. Because then they start to slip up and make lots of mistakes.
Also, I worry that if Alice doesn't get her addiction from Twitter that she will concoct another story to try and ruin Ioan. At least with her arguing with a couple of people on twitter means it's keeping her busy.
---

Eh? I'm in Wales what have I missed?
Huw Jarse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know why this has shocked me but it says a great deal that Bee has reached out to Lin to offer sympathy and Alice hasn’t.

Bianca is all class while Big Al just likes showing her fat ass.
Thread title??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alice, since your grasp on reality appears somewhat iffy, here are a couple of realities for you:

• You are divorced. You are no longer married to Ioan Gruffudd, and from now to eternity have no right to any part of his life, his time and his seven inches. Allow me to quote a line from Les Misérables (the musical, not the book – yes, cheesy, I know, but fitting all the same): “Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness that I have never known.”

• No casting director in their right mind will hire you in the foreseeable future, at least not for a quality production. I don’t know much about the entertainment world, but like in every other industry, people talk. Everyone who’s anyone in casting has heard about your shrieking-banshee antics and will give you a berth the width of the Pacific Ocean – more so as there are hundreds of actresses with greater skills and fewer tantrums who will do an exponentially better job.

• At some point, even your extremely-thin-stretched $26 will run out. You have no employment, no prospects, and you won’t be able to pull the GoFundMe stunt again. Not that it was such a gold mine the first time around, was it?

• This “just-you-wait” tell-all book you keep touting will tank. Badly. Three years from now, when your DVRO expires – and it’s more than likely to be extended, given the state of affairs – no one will give a flying f*ck about you and your fabricated sensational reveals any more. Not that anyone does now, but at least a handful of us Tattlers might be inclined to read it out of sheer curiosity. In three or more years, the only ones left to buy your magnum opus will be Moany Tony and The Wolf of Chastity from New Zealand.

• Your children will learn to resent you bitterly. Not today, not tomorrow, but in a few years’ time. Maybe even sooner. With every word you say against their father, with every spiteful post, with every day you keep them from enjoying their childhood, with every time you use them as an emotional crutch or as catalysts for your frustrations and failures, they will love and respect you a little less until nothing is left.

• You will find dating to be much different and way harder than it used to be. You will no longer get by on the pretty face you once had, and what might have been considered quirky charm at one time has turned into what you are now. Bagging a partner of means will be no small feat. Tell us, Alice, what do you bring to the table that might be enticing enough for a man to overlook ... well ... you? Unless you give the meanest BJ this side of Deep Throat, of course. 😁

Oh, and one more thing – those sycophants on Twitter/IG (the few ones that don’t happen to be you/Tone/Ella) are not your friends. They won’t drop by at 3 am to give you a hug when you’re down, they won’t help you pick out furniture, they won’t sit by your hospital bed when you wake up after surgery. They are just weirdos who get off on communicating with a has-been whose name happens to be listed on IMDB.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Hang on, has monotone actually written a coherent (albeit bollox) tweet in that first one...as another Turd said I'm "shooketh" 🤣
That is not the tone we know, someone else has definitely wrote that!
Agreed. The change in tone (HA!) is enough to cause whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly! Granted it’s been a real waste of money but how else do kids from non Zlist parents get into a college/university.
They take out student loans with 30-year terms, like everyone else. Honestly, unless there's a clear career path, I don't know if I'd encourage a child to pursue a university education. Liberal arts degrees on their own just don't cut it anymore. Anyway, I'm sure Alice dreams of a career in modeling for Ella.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone with any kind of connection to the U.K. woke up with a certain Welshman’s arse and the News at Ten theme tune on their phone messages this morning. “Not many people get to see this” … as if!

And no, I’m not talking about Ioan!!
Phuw 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else lost their search function at the top of the screen?

I can't search for old posts. Trying to find the court ref no
I usually search the threads for the word "mosk" to find the number!
21STFL02019

Reactions: 6
The Twitter stuff has entered broken record territory. It's the same old nonsense regurgitated over and over. 💤

Reactions: 26
I don’t think she’s existing in any kind of reality at the moment and she’s really freaking me out, to be honest. I feel like I should look away, but I can’t.

For me, mostly it is about holding her accountable and wanting to see her having to fully deal with the consequences of her appalling actions.

But a small part of it is sheer mouth-agog, depths-of-disbelief rubbernecking. Will she ever stop??? I really doubt it.

As someone with hideous neck pain this baby takes watching an iPad to a whole new level of comfort. I hope you rest up and get better soon xx
Thank you so much for this - am improving, and finally having a tattle account is cheering me right up! Hope your neck isn’t giving you too much trouble today xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"Pity Ioan doesnt give us the opportunity of false accusations without eyewitnesses"
View attachment 2301819
gotta admire Alice losing her memories of all her tweets

I btw can absolutely picture Alice with every court filing sitting the kids down and going through it to ensure that they never get out of her cult "see, this, this is a lie, he photoshopped those financial declarations"
View attachment 2301820
drinking problem = realizing that its unwise to drink when you have kids (and stop drinking)

no wonder Alice thinks she has none
View attachment 2301821
Oh, FFS, Alice - no-one even cares at this point whether he had an affair or not! Your behaviour is so loathsome that even I, one of whose moral red lines is cheating, would cheer him on! Another thing - the courts don’t GaF whether he had an affair either! He could have been nailing BW with his legendary seven inches right in front of the judge and they’d still bloody bifurcate the marriage! I seriously can’t cope with this delusional, psychotic wench and her endless child and EX-husband abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They take out student loans with 30-year terms, like everyone else. Honestly, unless there's a clear career path, I don't know if I'd encourage a child to pursue a university education. Liberal arts degrees on their own just don't cut it anymore. Anyway, I'm sure Alice dreams of a career in modeling for Ella.
Alice wants Ella to do anything to bring in money so that she doesn't have to. I doubt she will be very picky as to what Ella pursues. As long as there is a cheque coming in....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I finally got around to put together the pdf of all the suspected (I am unsure about some of the earlier ones) Alice socks (as of 20 minutes ago). It's "only" 170 pages, because I this time mostly took scrolling screenshots (where I felt a context was helpful I added screenshots with the context), you will need to zoom in for those quite a bit (I personally recommend to download it rather than use the online reader) but they are perfectly readable once you have done that. The document is also OCR-ed (as far as it was possible) to search through it

The socks are grouped by chronological order of first appearance, due to the nature of scrolling screenshots the tweets are not entirely in the right order, but this isnt a problem in my opinion

Since it's been a year I also plan to update the pdf with Alice's SM posts one of these days. At some point in the future I may update the above file too, but probably not before they actually stop.
I've added Socking Hell to the wiki under the Suspected Alice sock accounts section, along with a lightly edited version of your comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone with any kind of connection to the U.K. woke up with a certain Welshman’s arse and the News at Ten theme tune on their phone messages this morning. “Not many people get to see this” … as if!

And no, I’m not talking about Ioan!!
I've missed this...lol.

I just have to Google Welshman's arse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_4861.jpeg

Wait, what? I could’ve sworn Ioan played a character called Daniel Riddick not ‘Emma’ in San Andreas….
Someone obviously changed that on purpose… trying to be “funny”…. These are the juvenile types we’re dealing with here!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.