Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about the plan but whoever tweeted this has clearly been influenced in style by Loopy.

View attachment 2299287
The hyperbole is melting my brain. It's just so ridiculous. My initial response was, "Uh, no, what about...how many people can I think of who have abused their partners?"

I mean when it comes to abusive spouses, with a time range of all of history, I don't think IG even ranks. Alice may be humiliated but her humiliation is the result of her own choices. Can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

Reactions: 18
I tried to add some of the purse photos to my previous post but got an error message that they were the wrong file type… I re-saved them so here they are:

View attachment 2299419View attachment 2299420View attachment 2299421
This is the type of shit where I tell my kids in a high pitched voice, "I love this! It's wonderful! Thank you!" It gets a photo and disappears.

That's for the younger ones. The older ones get a bit more feedback and the, I love this, it's wonderful, is because I'm their mother and it's both true and I can have an opinion without their soul shattering. Interestingly enough, when your kids get older they can also give you good, critical feedback. One of my daughters saved me from a fashion disaster.

Alice has no one. No friends, no family, and just abused children she's trying to mold into mini-me robot army.

Reactions: 25
The highlight of her Pinterest account is the page dedicated to herself, labeled “my hero/muse/idol”

Reactions: 52
Two years of empties and ebay purchases she means.

Reactions: 14
Sounds awesome and totally fabulous. I worked with a girl from Glasgow many, many moons ago, and she certainly knew how to party

Reactions: 6
What the hell is this? Its on Alice’s Pinterest.
Is this her mystery man ?

Reactions: 40
She could write a children’s book to go with her toddler handbags…. Alice the Wind ( multiple Twitter) Sock Mouth and her pissy bed adventures.

Fucks sake.

Reactions: 11
Us certainly owe those who have suffered to bring us the details of this less than Oscar worthy piece of tripe and confirm that, as we thought, the Abuser can’t act her way out of a pap bag.

Thanks for taking one for the team beloved. Perhaps after Ioan has finished paying for Mimsy’s Hen do, wedding, and honeymoon, he may find that there are enough cunting credits to pay you all a little bonus for you sterling efforts.

Reactions: 15
Alice has been making the ugly pout face for a while now apparently.

Reactions: 35
“She was on vacation” I’ve got this. I can speak Alice-isms. She got paid and didn’t send the item so the customer had to chase her up.

Reactions: 28
I bet she spits in his food every time he asks for some dinner and waters down his booze.

Reactions: 12
I recall watching one of the interviews she did for a french show and explained that auditioned for 102 Dalmations through a window. I’m sure it was all done professionally (Alice never lies) but I can’t help but wonder if she passed by the building, saw what was happening and started an intense monologue in front of aghast obviously amazed casting directors.

Reactions: 8
She has a Pinterest page too which is full of dolls heads and weird fashion, but I don’t have the link for that. I just remember someone posted it here and it was nightmarish.

ETA: Just seen that this has been posted.
It haunts my dreams. Manic pixie nightmare girl.

She really has nothing. All mouth and no trousers. She's old news now.
All hat and no cattle, the Texan would say.

Reactions: 29
Ok I think I've caught up.

Her "new man" is just like her jawline and acting ability ... non existent.

That wide gaping mouth of her's in nearly every photo makes her look like she shit out a cactus.

As for that flea bitten mutt from NZ, he needs to add "correctile dysfunction" to his bio.

Yeah, yeah I know I'm already back on the naughty step.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.