Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to the users for the download of the documents, and the translation of the terrible handwriting. I really do hope this means the girls will see the light, and start to move away from their mothers evil interfering.

I do agree with other people though that it won't surprise me if mAlice tries some wild shit over the next few weeks. I really do not think she will stop until she has destroyed the lives of everybody around her. Wish she would move back in with SimpleTone into his garage, and leave the girls, I and B alone.

Reactions: 36
True. Alice isn't really in a position to allow/disallow stuff anymore. It is out of her hands.
And her narrative will by default go to 'I'm being forced to spend my last $26 dollars towards stupid lawyers because of stupid Ioan'. Any other normal, caring parent would sell their soul to have their children happy, sadly she doesn't.

Reactions: 38
I see the introduction of the GAL as a gateway to the girls getting out of this situation and it should have been implemented sooner. However,I understand this is the first time the courts could action such a thing. Things as they are in child protection sadly there are children in danger more than these two girls.
I hope they can talk to her and start to see the situation without dog breath Alice down their neck the whole time.
Consequences of her own actions, it’s about damn time.

Reactions: 52
I prescribe her some dried frog's pills in that case. She'll be delighted to discover a medication she hasn't tried already

Reactions: 17
I get so caught up in the latest terrible thing the abuser has done that when I go up to 30,000 feet as such, and look at the whole picture…loving dad who has a fantastic relationship with his kids which has been purposefully, consistently and maliciously broken down by their own mother, purely as an act of revenge against the father for leaving her…it shocks the hell out of me anew. I actually feel the shock as a physical sensation in my body. She is truly a monster and I’m so glad the GAL has been appointed. I don’t know how this will end but at the very least, because of the Court ordered GAL, there will be an undeniable, legal record of what the abuser has done to her own daughters and hopefully as adults this will help them clearly see how much she abused them and how hard their father fought for them.

Reactions: 66
Your kids shouldn’t know your adult relationships intimately, they should be shielded from conflict and hurt, they shouldn’t know your financial difficulties until it’s something that impacts them directly. This isn’t at play here. She’s getting enough money to move on, if she doesn’t that’s on her for dragging this through the courts. She never had only $26 in her account the grifting cunt. This is being played out because a narc got dumped and doesn’t want to get a job. The fact her 50 something brother has involved himself is deranged.
I look forward to their Dad’s side coming out at some point, something seriously went wrong there.

Reactions: 81
@Hiraeth you do not have a face for radio 🩷
hathahanks for transcribing the court docs, I'd got the gist of it, but had to zoom in about 3t0% to work out the words!!

Reactions: 15
With no sign of a job on the horizon - she is fucked.

Reactions: 26
I’m not optimistic either . And you are not being harsh with any single thing you’ve said (if the parent’s gender was reversed it would be a no brainer!)

Without getting into it too much, and hence why I’ve become so invested in this situation - I’ve unfortunately had a front-row seat experience of an “Alice” type with my SIL (with the full support of “her” mother, hence why we are no contact given our kids) regarding a situation like this. Thankfully our ex-BIL *finally* (after years & $$$$ spent) ended up with custody of said child after his IG treatment & more (said child has a lot of issues even now) - but holy shit are we all ready, at all times, for some fucking extra shenanigans from “that“ person …

the saddest thing in our situation was that our person was then, & still is, willing to sacrifice their very young child for her own narrative, and it’s frightening. I honestly expected her to unalive herself & said child if it didn’t go her way, but thankfully the Court here didn’t let the child back in her custody after the ruling

edit to add: The personal situation I’m speaking of was actually covered in our National media because of all of the complexities/moving pieces involved (but due being a family court matter - privacy for all named parties was respected) so I’m not talking out my arse Here.

So fuck Alice with her shit blaming IG for it being so public for those kids, her absolute lack of control of her social media shite is the issue...

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
And her narrative will by default go to 'I'm being forced to spend my last $26 dollars towards stupid lawyers because of stupid Ioan'. Any other normal, caring parent would sell their soul to have their children happy, sadly she doesn't.
I like the fact that the judge mentioned where the funds were coming from - in a publicly available document - people can see that she's a fucking stinky ass liar if she says it's bankrupting her (and we know she will).

Reactions: 50
IAM trying to work out how you have a BIL and a SIL in a family. Help me out as perimenopause has frazzled me.

Sadly I do think parental alienation is on the increase.

Reactions: 11
IAM trying to work out how you have a BIL and a SIL in a family. Help me out as perimenopause has frazzled me.

I read it as SIL being the poster’s partner’s sister, and the BIL being her (ex) husband.

how to have a BIL and a SIL (one example):

neither is your blood relative but instead your spouse's brother or sister is your "in-law" and that person's spouse is also your "in-law"

Reactions: 23
I think that is the thing pissing me off sooooooooo much.

There are actual children in horrifyingly worse situations there that need this type of intervention/help for their survival, and here she is abusing the system out of sheer privilege & self pity/butthurtness

Reactions: 49
The crazy thing is...if you were trying to advise or warn Alice about the absolutely worst things she could do in the run up to the custody hearing, you'd say:
"send the kids there on an overnight and then fake an abuse claim and file a RO...then take the kids to the hearing looking dishevelled so the court can see how neglected they are...then arrange a pap shoot...then post photos of your distraught kids on your Instagram account"

I mean...is she being advised by Ioan's side here on how to ensure he gets sole custody?

I can't fathom her stupidity.

Reactions: 66
My husband's brother is my BIL and I'd then refer to his brother's wife as my SIL for ease. I think that's right.

Reactions: 23
My husband's brother is my BIL and I'd then refer to his brother's wife as my SIL for ease. I think that's right.
Haha of course. Thank you. I swear my brain has turned to shit. Can I blame Alice

Reactions: 25
With no sign of a job on the horizon - she is fucked.
Can you imagine

sorry . my husband’s sister (SIL) is an Alice crazy level of PA bitch , our BIL (ex) is her now ex-husband/father of nibling xx

i didn’t want to chuck in MIL there too, hence saying “her“ mother, aka my husbands mum, but also my SIL’s mum . Many complexities, so fucking many, before we even get to international kidnapping, but I digress

Does anyone need a cheese platter??

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Thing is that now the girls have there own council and they will request copies of everything to do with the girls, details of the therapy sessions, how many they attended, the reasons why they didn't go to see their dad when they should have (mAlice said they were unwell about 30 times!), details of the homeschooling etc. All this will show what mAlice has been doing to those kids in terms of PA and in my opinion she has probably abused them to some degree, insofar as not keeping them in a routine, making sure they get fresh air/excerise, telling them they will be in trouble if they see their dad etc.
I hope she has run out of rocks to hide under!
---
Ooooh dearie dearie me Alice. You have not been clever with the fake TRO. Ooooh blimey charlie. Buckle in.

also, $700k?! Is that her fee or what’s left in joint funds?!
Thats what is left in the joint funds, but I don't think she's entitled to half of that due to the prenup !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.