Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah whoever LK is, it's a middle aged person and English - I don't think they say 'nana' for grandma in LA lol

Could it be the lovely @Kitti that was on these threads fighting the good fight for AE??y
Yes, I agree it was that user. They were dumped themselves and think that Alice is flying the flag for all wronged women. I wonder if she cheated on her own husband and abused him over a period of years too, like Alice. Did she make the ruination of her ex her top priority? Did she use her kids for revenge? Whatever, Ioan is not her ex husband, so why rip Ioan to pieces because she can’t rip into her own ex husband.

Reactions: 16
‘Kay.
---
Guess what. at some point you have to retain a modicum of dignity for yourself, and then retain a huge amount of dignity regarding the children of the marriage & do the best for them.

Reactions: 14
yeah, I tend to think a old women may be more likely. For a teenager the bit that's missing or the abbreviations. I dont know a single teeanger that isnt constantly using them.

Either way, they are irrelevant, they are not Alice either.
Plot twist - maybe it’s Alison Boshoff

Reactions: 24
She’s Forever 29 - lucky Bee!

Lol at the thought that a man who has fought so hard to divorce someone actually secretly wants to live in the Walrus’s garage.

Reactions: 15
It's so clear to me that she shares his account. It's also clear she is still dangerously obsessed with IG and BW. Actually, more so now. I find it worrisome.

ETA: They are both dangerously obsessed.

MOO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I btw like that the DM now decided to make Bianca 30, in 3 months Ioan turns 50 so the age gap will look again more dramatic LOL (its perceived very differently if its 30 & 49 rather than 29 & 48 because most people just look at the tens digit rather than the ultimate age gap etc.)

Reactions: 11
I remember this old article- people in comments are guessing who was the actor she had an affair with

Reactions: 5
Exactly!
Malice tweeted it and made it public.
Had she had gone down the collaboration route, none of this shit would have happened.
I've seen people go through way worse than mAlice has, and have not done anything remotely like what she has
---
I wish someone would pay me for my walks to M&S

Reactions: 17
Isn't Bianca turning 31 before Ioan’s next birthday? I don't think the age gap is anything to worry about, moo.

Reactions: 13
She'll be 31 soon right?
This fixation on their age gap is so boring
When I was about 26 I was with a guy in his 40s, I think he was about 42/3 - so long ago I can't remember, but no one made a big deal out of it, my friends family etc and he had a son that was 12!
Seriously, it's 2023 live and let love ffs!
---
She was always like this. Arguing with strangers on SM is her favourite hobby.

I am not sure if LK is AE or an FM but she is deffo glued to Tattle.

View attachment 2290901
Seriously, this is the best they can do, what are they 5? Men look hot when they have grey, in my eyes anyway.
Also mAlice has 3 hairs, so really can't say shit about someone else's

Reactions: 17
or, god forbid, they are just living their actual lives on a daily basis without worrying about half this shit…

Reactions: 29
I have no doubt she was hurt when he left, but i dont think it was because she loved him, she was upset that her lifestyle would change. I'm sure she was humiliated, but there was no need to do what she did and is still doing, in private, let alone in public.
She has made her own bed, practically wasted all of Ioans money and PA'd her daughters in the process, now she gets to lay in it
MOO

Reactions: 20
Yeah I wondered if it was Becky with the shit hair but I know it’s not Alice so I can’t be arsed caring who it is. It’s not Marcia I agree on that. Infact Marcia has gone quiet lately?
Oh it might be BWTSH, good call - they did refer to a flat as a 'unit'! And she's that kind of regressive type who would say the things LK is saying. Plus BWTSH seems to reply to almost everything LK says.

Reactions: 5
I don’t admire abusers, no. Possibly I pity them in a depressing, loathing way that they add so unhappy they only feel better to destroy others. I don’t admire people who purposefully defy the law, I don’t admire people who feel justified in destroying their kids.

I don’t think admiration is the right phrase, this suggests that you have a lot of unresolved rage and anger yourself and perhaps you too are only a small trigger away from blowing yours and everyone else’s life apart because you can’t control your anger or jealously and have no respect for your loved ones? If you can imagine yourself doing this, then I worry for you. If you can see justification in such blatant and harmful abuse of children then I think you have a warped view of romantic relationships.

Never in my life have I ever loved a man more than my children and I never will. I am beyond blessed to have been able to be their mother, I am honoured and have paid that debt of honour back to them by giving them the best life I have been able to in every single way, and sacrificed everything I had to do it, and I would sacrifice more 100 times over including all my pride and humiliation it means nothing compared to what they mean. Someone can take it, I would give it all up for them. If your pride means more than your kids then that’s a significant personality defect

I sometimes get very upset thinking about the lived experience these 2 little E’s have had the past 3 years, and their future. They do not deserve this. Ioan also does not deserve this. It’s evil

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.