Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citrus

Me after reading that last thread with the cat:
throw-simba.gif

Looking forward to a happy independence day for Ioan!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m catching up from a day of having my beautiful best girlies friends around.🥂 i’m now raising a glass of port🍷 whilst scoffing cheese to I&B.
But saw this and by God, the details she went into on this post. Why, just why would you do that, why would you go into that much depth over something soo tragic and something you were not there to witness so have no idea of what actually happened in the order of events leading up to such a tragic loss of life. Why! (This is obviously a rhetorical question)
She went in to the actual details too. It was disturbing. Having lost someone who unalived themselves, you do not share the details. We haven’t ever discussed the details of my person’s passing.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
latest B story

To @Kitti, who in the last thread said Alice's Instagram showed a happy family and a loving couple.

1) Instagram isn't real life (the same as how Twitter isn't). It's really easy to put up a facade and make out that you have the perfect relationship, happy kids and amazing home life.

2) Many of Alice's photos were taken inside her home, instead of being out and about, either on her own, or with her girls.

3) In several photos and videos, her girls look uncomfortable and unsure what to do, like Alice is directing them to do something or act a certain way. In some of the photos, the girls are not fully dressed, or are posing in positions which a lot of responsible parents wouldn't feel comfortable sharing on a public profile.

4) Alice posted many intrusive photos and videos of Ioan, including ones where he was asleep. In several photos and videos, Ioan looks stressed, exasperated or not happy. You can really tell when Ioan started to get fed up of Alice taking photos of him - around the start of 2020.

6) Alice has made some very strange posts with odd commentary, many of which are still on her profile.

7) Alice frequently used her family and lifestyle to get attention via comments, likes and follows.

Look at this post - and it was AFTER he came back from Australia and told her he didn't love her anymore. Yet she still posted this. If I was Ioan I would have walked out then and there (and that wasn't even the first time she'd posted a photo of him asleep).

View attachment 2277577

This post from 2017 shows she even admits Ioan was annoyed by her behaviour. Yet she still has to take a photo of him, and then even more unbelievably, she posts about how annoyed with her he was. She probably thought she was being zany and cute:

View attachment 2277604

And then there's this post from 2017, which defies all belief. She describes her step-sister's suicide in excruciating detail. Bearing in mind she never met her step-sister, but is acting like they were close (I cropped it to not show her face, or the full description of the suicide). She made this post with the aim of hurting her estranged father and step-mother. She's despicable for posting this.

View attachment 2277594

The impression I get from Alice from her Instagram is that she's hyper, overbearing, loud and annoying. She has no concept of boundaries and was happy to share information and people's private moments, including those that had nothing to do with her. Being Ioan's wife provided a lot of her identity and content, so she exploited that as much as possible. She divulged things which she shouldn't have, showing that she did not respect his right to privacy.

She had a nice lifestyle and home, yes. I do believe Ioan was in love with her for many years, and some of the older photos and videos she's posted do make it seem like he was happy and really in love with her. But people change. Ioan grew as a person (giving up alcohol, becoming more assertive), while Alice regressed. She abused him and refused to address her social media addiction and alcoholism. He had every right to end their marriage. She had no right to bring this into the public sphere, lie about him, trash his reputation, bleed him dry financially, and most egregiously, turn their daughters against him.

(I think Alice triggers me so much because I'm a very private person; I can't handle loud and overbearing people; and people eating crisps noisily in public drives me insane.)
I cant be arsed to search this but the worst was somewhere 5 years ago where they were on the plane and Ioan was visibly distressed and asked her to please not post this, aaaand guess what she did

there were actually many gems over the years that she eventually deleted (on his protest probably), pity I didnt save them.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
  • Haha

Umbridge

Hello and welcome!!!

So I'll take Prius Rat. 😂 Alice made a Twitter post that she went to get in her Prius and there was a rat 🐀 in there! Hilarity then ensued on here. Was Ratty trying to escape her filthy house? Did he now have a drinking problem too?? We must save Prius Rat!

So I saved Prius Rat and we emigrated to our new Mum's @M33L4 house across the pond (I don't know if you've heard but our Mum is getting married very soon!!! 🍾🥰🔔) where we now live safely in the basement as Prius Rat repairs his liver and I recover from PTSD abuse caused by Alice being a raging lunatic the past few years.

So a happy ending to this part of the story. 😹☺🤗
I have been known to sit in work meetings humming "theres a rat in my prius what am I gunna do"

Try explaining that to your boss.
Theres no happy end to that story

• Haha

Feather fans

VIP Member
It's only 300 a day for new unverified accounts so it's going to limit her daily rummaging for any mention of her or I or B quite a bit I think.
So basically mAlice got everybody so fed up by her socks that even Elon-twat was like: I cant stand this anymore, let’s limit this shit..?! 😂😂

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Not sure if this link works - but scroll through all the nauseating bollocks to the Selma Blair bit...just to rub it in that Alice doesn't have friends like Selma anymore. Bianca does.

I have a confession to make. I've always lurked on this thread and maybe made 1 or 2 comments. Why is it only now I'm finding out Alice was the lead actress in the dalmatian movie? She's nothing like her 😱 I know people age but come on! She was so pretty back then. What happened? Do I have this to look forward to with middle age creeping in? She doesn't even look like an older version of the doggy lady. I'm gobsmacked

• Haha
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
In an ideal world, they could co-parent and help each other out by taking turns when they have to work remotely. But that’s not likely to ever happen. And right now, with the girls clearly so badly alienated from him, yes, it’s a very tricky situation. If they stay with her, not only is that alienation likely to get worse, but they are also going to be picking up her (shitty) habits and attitudes. I think the hope is that over time he can spend more time with them, assuming they get therapy. I think the chatter here has recognized that this is a really tough situation for him, the proverbial rock and a hard place. I haven’t seen anyone romanticizing this dilemma.
I'm sure the girls could have been visiting the set of the new movie Ioan has been working on with well known actors. I bet other people had kids there close to their age and they could have visited Atlanta. A beautiful city btw.

I actually find this sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
As the saying goes you can take the girl out of Bristol but you can't take Bristol out of the girl. Another of Bristol's finest.
p03j0xtg.jpg

Vicki Pollard!
Badly styled and dyed hair✔
Multiple chins✔
Belligerent attitude✔
Gunt✔
Terrible dress sense✔
Poorly applied make up✔

Fortunately Vicki is a fictional caricature, sadly Alice is a real life "mean girl" and the height of toxicity.

• Haha
  • Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
  • Haha

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
I HEARD he was actually married but then took up with this kinetic pussy leaving his poor ratty spouse blindsided with only 26 grains of rice left.
it was $26! Get it right! 😜 A managed to do a whole biblical loaves and fishes thing on that $26. It’s amazing.
---
IMG_1705.png

Good lord. The state of it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Marj24

VIP Member
As Alice often likes to comment on other people's looks, how beautiful do Selma and Bianca look it those Insta posts? BTW, Selma is 51, someone else 52 at the time of recording...
0_Lorraine.jpg

• Haha

I_dream_of_Snyders

link to first post about hair bonnet

View attachment 2278990
<click on the link in the original post and that will take you to the video>
She's cringe. I have second hand embarrassment for her. And also look at Ioan's face, he must have hated every minute being around her towards the end. She would do anything for attention. She knew exactly how to use the contraption but she had to make everything a drama, she has to be the centre of attention at any cost.
If Ioan doesn't have major PTSD after escaping this war zone I'll be shocked.

• Haha
  • Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
a
You are my chicken soup Turds 🥰
I’ve cried tears, laughed so hard I woke the rat in the Prius up and made many friendships. As I recall the rat in the Prius story was just after she’d had to vacate the La Jolla home so Ioan could take an off-duty policeman to collect his belongings that she’d left lying around and refused to give him.
The poor thing had allegedly went on a 24 hour vacation with her and her “Californian girls”.

Hi new members, I swear a lot. @ButterTart made me.
Ahh the infamous 3 day vacation that turned into one as she flew home as soon as she heard Ioan got his stuff and a brunette woman was with him OMG OMG OMG!

Now we know it was probably the kind Iris.

• Haha
  • Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
Loving all of the long-lurking newbies joining us this weekend! Welcome ✌💜

(except you, kitty. Miow’s it going today, hun? 😎)

• Haha
  • Heart