Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is the consequence of Iris being subpoenaed?

I mean Alice obviously did it (and filmed it) and it's been done for a reason. Is it just to intimidate/scare her off?

Or does it mean she can't chaperone any more?

Was this done the week prior to the "incident" to try and ensure there would be no witness that weekend for the overnight?

All part of Alice's plan?

Reactions: 25
She was pissed and high on Saturday morning after thinking she had evidence to take I and B down.

I’m not sure what went on when the girls returned but she allegedly did not notice the bruise until Saturday.

I wonder if the police were called before or after she messaged Ioan about visitation on the Saturday.

Would you simultaneously be calling to make visitation arrangements whilst dealing with traumatised, gravely injured child with the person who had been involved in their assault the night before.

Alice, trying to be clever, will be her own undoing.
Alice being lazy, disorganised, and drunk will be her own undoing. If she failed to get her ducks in a row on that ugly-ass handbag, how would she be able to manage it in her real life?

Reactions: 20
This was one of MC's last tweets.

No Alice, you utter cretin, the fact that they only want to be with their mother is absolutely proof you have alienated them.

And we know you're high conflict, there's a wealth of information across your social media postings, Ioan's legal documents, the Daily Mail reporting on your social media posts from the last few years, the carpark video...

"Nasty" is another favourite word of Alice's to use.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 11.33.21.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just read all the documents. I don't have words. This witch should be locked up. I don't wish bad things on many people but I'm so sick and tired of seeing evil cunts get away with it in plain sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This was one of MC's last tweets.

No Alice, you utter cretin, the fact that they only want to be with their mother is absolutely proof you have alienated them.

And we know you're high conflict, there's a wealth of information across your social media postings, Ioan's legal documents, the Daily Mail reporting on your social media posts from the last few years, the carpark video...

"Nasty" is another favourite word of Alice's to use.

View attachment 2255610
They’re enmeshed to her. She’s parentified them with weaponised incompetence and sent her little army to destroy Ioan. That’s on Alice.
---
Dear Lord, Ioan is a saint!

Reactions: 31
Still catching up (damn you, work!!) can some lovely person please add these docs to the wiki x

Reactions: 8
Ella will duck out of the hearing. There will be a "panic attack" the aim of this was to take the headlines away from a red carpet appearance.
And a last ditched attempt for the bleep to get 100%, all because she doesn't want to work.
Absolutely vile woman...when i look at her recent "smug" photo, all I see is the face of a psychopath

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still fear the overburdened LA Child Services may still not take her away from her mother. There’s no extended family and I doubt any friends to take the eldest.

I’m not downplaying and saying this isn’t child abuse and coercive control and it won’t do lifelong emotional and psychological harm to the child. I don’t know much about family services in the US but in the UK children are too often returned to both emotionally and physically abusive parents.

I pray I am wrong.
They may be placed with Ioan and he will be given support to look after them. They won't place kids in foster care if there's a competent parent to care for them. Ioan is in for a tough ride though.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Those documents are terrible reading. Huge appreciation to those who bought them and posted them.
Nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said about these but have noticed June 20th was the date for bifurcation docs to be submitted. Do both I and Cunty have to submit here? What’s the betting Cunty does her normal routine and files nothing?
After this latest stunt, whether duck Face files anything or not, turns up or not, the judge will 100% grant the divorce...own goal mAlice, own goal.

Reactions: 21
Omg. Both of those girls have been turned into monsters via Alice. She has 100% abused them and they in turn have learned to abuse adults.

I am shock with Ella and Elsie cussing and flipping the bird. They called Bianca a slut!

this is so bad. They need to be removed from Alice asap but they can’t go with Ioan and Bianca? This is a mess.
I work in children’s social care and see child abuse weekly that keeps me up at night. I think it’s about time Ella mainly but reading the statements also Elsie to some extent 😞 got a dose of reality. They need removing from their mother ASAP and if they don’t want to go to their dad then into foster care or a care home. I bet they’d soon appreciate Ioan then. So many children I see have NO ONE….. , not one loving family member and here is Ioan with a supportive gf, loving family and Alice does not want that in her children’s lives. The mind boggles just thinking about it. The things that Alice deems to be ‘child abuse’ but believes her treatment of them is fine 🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
L
Did I understand the door story right? Bianca thought no one was there, closed it and then Ella put her hand back in? My question here is why would she close the door and then call Ioan to follow them? Wouldnt it make more sense to keep the door open for him? Maybe I understood it wrong but neither sides door story adds up to me lol
She closed the door so that Bubba could not escape.

Reactions: 9
General lurker comment but.. surely if IG had categorically stated he is gravely concerned and accused big bird of child abuse, surely he can’t continue to pursue 50/50 custody?

Reactions: 15
I work in children’s social care and see child abuse weekly that keeps me up at night. I think it’s about time Ella mainly but reading the statements also Elsie to some extent 😞 got a dose of reality. They need removing from their mother ASAP and if they don’t want to go to their dad then into foster care or a care home. I bet they’d soon appreciate Ioan then. So many children I see have NO ONE….. , not one loving family member and here is Ioan with a supportive gf, loving family and Alice does not want that in her children’s lives. The mind boggles just thinking about it. The things that Alice deems to be ‘child abuse’ but believes her treatment of them is fine 🤦‍♀️.
Spot on. In the UK the court would have appointed an independent social worker to get to the bottom of this tit show.

Don’t forget, Ella may feel comfortable taking the piss out of her father and enacting her mothers instructions at her dad’s house, but the tough girl facade will soon crumble in a court room where the seriousness of it all looms - she is only a child still.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if the truth comes out and Ella say’s some things that backfire horrendously on Malice, she’s already been recorded telling Alice to ‘be a mother’ so she clearly has/had some awareness of what’s really going on!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
General lurker comment but.. surely if IG had categorically stated he is gravely concerned and accused big bird of child abuse, surely he can’t continue to pursue 50/50 custody?
I think it’s up to the judge now. They get what the judge decides and no 50/50 wouldn’t be on the table

Remember Andrea's advice to Ioan was to sit tight and wait for Alice to duck up? Boy oh boy has she fucked up!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think it needs to be said that Alice knows full well the only person abusing her children is her.

Even many anti Alice sentiments I've seen still express the view that if she could only realise XYZ she would stop. This is not the case. She *wants* her daughters emotionally disturbed. She *wants* them taken from her so she can play the victim. Narcissists literally do not care about or love a single person other than themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

I mean Alice obviously did it (and filmed it) and it's been done for a reason. Is it just to intimidate/scare her off?

Was this done the week prior to the "incident" to try and ensure there would be no witness that weekend for the overnight?

One of the Alice socks said Iris allegedly has rich parents.

How would she know this? Maybe she set a private investigator on Iris (the private investigator Tonely mentioned)? And maybe that's who subpoenaed her?

My Spidey Senses say it was done to keep Iris away from chaperoning, and to isolate him.
An octogenarian ex-Olympic sprinter wasn’t factored in
(It’s part of the only looking at things from one angle again. Remove Iris = no chaperone.. haha.
What, you’ve found another - that was the plant <shuttunfuttunrutten DickmDastardly>

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.