Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all - ALL - on Alice. The abusive, malicious, malevolent, mendacious, narcissistic, evil bleep has ruined those two girls. It sounds like Ella is in the throes of a complete meltdown/mental health breakdown and Elsie isn’t far behind. And the worst thing? This all makes the bleep happy. She enjoys this. It means that in any and all situations, she is the centre of attention either directly or by proxy.
duck you, Malice. You’re going to hell. And that’s not only my opinion, that’s my fervently held belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree she is in a horrible environment but her behaviour is still bizarre and off the charts. Plenty of young people are in awful situations but don’t throw epic tantrums like overgrown toddlers, scream abuse or have panic attacks at the drop of a hat.

i said the mental illness was clear before the pictures were published but in the pictures the sunken eyes and whole demeanour really brought it home to me. She looks so troubled, tormented even. That’s not to say she can’t bounce out of it given the right support but these are important years in her development and from where I’m standing it looks like she’s a made a choice and it’s not a good one.
I did some pretty OTT things at 13 because my home life was so bad. At home, I also threw tantrums, screamed abuse and laughed manically. I had so many emotions and so much anger, sorrow and frustration inside me I didn't know how to express it.

If I had had a parent manipulating my emotions and feeding me poison like Ella has with Alice, I probably would have been even worse. And don't forget this also has the added dimension of being played out over the internet and in tabloids.

I really think her height is making everyone think she is older than she is. 13/14 is really still quite young in terms of emotional development.

I agree she is troubled, absolutely. I completely believe what Alice is doing to her is child abuse. I doubt she is given healthy food or gets enough sleep. She must have 24/7 screen time. She clearly doesn't go outside much or see the sun, she probably has vitamin D deficiency as well as possibly other vitamin/mineral deficiencies, which could also contribute to a negative mental state.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Alice contacting him on OFW the next day - isn't that her gloating? It's like Lorraine again "want more?"

• Sick
Reactions: 34
the mitzi alice sock is gone btw

also left out the key part about Alice proposing the idea of the kids visiting and it being likely a set up
and the friends statements
Welp, I assume you have all the MC sock tweets?

Wonder what the next sock will be called? "Weeeeeeeelp"? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god ... back again, I just saw the headline in the news ... "flashing her muff while picking the kids up" ...

what-what-did-you-say.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So this is from the judge when he ordered the Feb 15 custody hearing to be postponed to July (this was at the time she was charged for breaching the DVRO):

"In so granting, the Court is strongly encouraging the parties to meet and confer to ensure that the proper balance is achieved (the Respondent's 5th Amendment, and the Petitioner's desire for more time w/ the Children)".

Anyone could have told the judge back then that there is more chance in picking up a turd by it's clean end than for a "proper balance" being achieved between the Abuser and Ioan regarding custody.

... and look where we are now. I'm just in complete dismay at how this whole thing is going down.

If there a no serious consequences for the Abuser come Friday, this is going to end up an even bigger tragedy than it already is.
I know this is a very serious issue and I'm not detracting from that, but BIB: lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was raised by a decent father, she knows right from wrong, her behavior is inexcusable. If she is this way at almost 14, what will she be doing at 18 or 20? I cringe to contemplate what the future holds for her without years and years of intense therapy, which I doubt she gets.
Don't blame the victim. IG himself says he sees this whole fiasco as a consequence of Malice's child abuse. Ella has been on her own with that woman for an entire year, listening to the endless rants and drunken accusations and screaming narcissism. She's a child. She's being abused by her mother, coerced by her mother, coached by her mother and controlled by her mother.
Mummy Dearest has made it very clear that if the 'babies don't love [her], they can duck off.' Put yourself in Ella's shoes. She's not an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh god ... back again, I just saw the headline in the news ... "flashing her muff while picking the kids up" ...

View attachment 2255567
for anyone not able to view the headline:

EXCLUSIVE - Ioan Gruffudd accuses ex-wife Alice Evans of setting up fake Twitter accounts to accuse him of 'child abuse' and claims she 'flashed him while wearing no underwear' while dropping off their children in latest bombshell court documents

1687342936305.png

2nd article (see next post for the link):

EXCLUSIVE - Ioan Gruffudd claims daughter Ella, 13, 'threw her arm in the way of closing door' while meeting actor's new girlfriend Bianca Williams for the first time after teen claimed door was 'slammed on her head' in bombshell court documents

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I still fear the overburdened LA Child Services may still not take her away from her mother. There’s no extended family and I doubt any friends to take the eldest.

I’m not downplaying and saying this isn’t child abuse and coercive control and it won’t do lifelong emotional and psychological harm to the child. I don’t know much about family services in the US but in the UK children are too often returned to both emotionally and physically abusive parents.

I pray I am wrong.
At this point, in an ideal world, they'd go to Ioan's parents, but then again if they are like this with their own dad, I fear they'd be even worse to them 😔

Reactions: 17
Alice’s current appearance simply reflects the dark place in her soul. She has always been damaged but youthful good looks made people overlook things. Now the darkness has overtaken her completely. I know I sound as loony as she is, but she is like some science fiction monster who walks around with a covering of human, which gets ripped off to reveal the fetid mess beneath.

• Heart
Imagine being *this* proud of the damage you’ve done to your own young daughters in the name of getting at their dad. View attachment 2255253

Looking at that image and the smug face, I'm visualising this scene:

Imagine that wherever she would go in BH or WH or anywhere or wherever she'd appear online, she would get this very reaction.

Perhaps with some proper old-fashioned stoning added in to drive the message home.

That would wipe that smug grin off that ugly toady countenance.

Grrr

Reactions: 9
But that’s not how it was described. She pushed Bear with her foot. This is not the same as kicking.
The are both super careful with their wording about all the actions of both girls. They are at pains to point out they don’t consider it their fault at all.

There likely wont be anything on friday other than obviously dismissing these ridiculous ROs. though we have not seen Ioan's own filing yet and whether he makes demands there. what he mentioned in the declaration to Bianca's case is for the custody hearing in july. and that's the thing: this whole episide will be now available to the same judge that decides custody. It needs a pretty terrible judge to not go with Ioan's demands (and more) imo
Oh hang on so this is only one set of responses, for Bianca’s petition? Crikey. Buckle in everyone.

Reactions: 23

Another article
2 articles still not mentioning the most important bits lol
Welp, I assume you have all the MC sock tweets?

Wonder what the next sock will be called? "Weeeeeeeelp"? 🤣
yes. im travelling today tho

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus wept it took me nearly an hour to read all 4 declarations because it was so so horrible. I’ve mentioned before that my eldest daughter is the same age as Ella, and I also have a daughter a year younger than Elsie.
It made my blood run cold thinking of what abuse must have happened to those two girls (by Alice, no doubt whatsoever) to have them act that way. I know 13 yr old girls can be spectacularly dramatic, my poor middle child is the only boy and the looks he gives me when the eldest kicks off 😂😂. But Ella especially in this instance acted like she was mentally broken! This is not a temper tantrum where the child shouts or slams their bedroom door etc, this was totally unhinged and terrifying behaviour. This cannot be “fixed” through normal parenting, she needs extremely extensive behavioural therapy and to be taken completely out of the situation.
Elsie… Jesus that poor kid. My youngest would have been won over by the big friendly dog for duck sake. She needs supervised visitation only with her bleep of a mother and full time in her dads care. I don’t really care that he has to travel for work at this point, shared custody will never work if she’s around that witch. He can get her a tutor if he has to be on set I’m sure? That would be disruptive I’m sure, but the alternative is that Elsie is going to have her childhood ruined by her mother and have life long mental issues too.
Also Bianca, you’re ten times the woman I am I’d have been long gone by now I reckon, I could not be in that situation for any length of time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.