Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this being Ella’s case against I&B, what is the process for Big Al to see the consequences, or will she continue to evade it like she has with the ongoing breaking of the DVRO? Will I’s evidence of her influence over Ella and role in this mess just be incorporated into the custody case thus kicking the can down the road as it’s likely that will be postponed?

If she is brought into account, I can see a backed into a corner Big Al turning on Ella…”it was all her idea your honour. She’s been blackmailing me for two years. I’m just a struggling single mum with an ironic illness and 80% bedbound. I’m a victim of wholesale abuse by Ella, Ioan, Bianca, Bubba Bear, Tamika, Iris, the Octogenarian Psychologist, Anne, Marie, Leon, my Dad, my Stepmother…”

Reactions: 25
Tge DM article is not focusing in the core of the filing. not surprising

Reactions: 33
I’m still trying to digest what I have just read through.

Those girls are absolutely ruined. The part where Ioan says he was in the car park at the police station ready for handover and the girls were opening the passenger door to Iris and telling her to get out because they didn’t want her there and then dancing around the car is just one of the many shocking claims that. The fact Alice can watch her children act so disrespectfully and say nothing about it just shows her true colours.

She claims to love those girls but yet she has abused them beyond repair and they will be damaged for the rest of their lives.

Ioan and Bianca have done everything by the book and I pray to god that this awful recent situation will be the straw to break the camels back and that Alice will finally have the children taken from her and given the proper therapy and care they need.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so angry at someone I’ve never even met but Alice is evil from the inside out and needs to rot in hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
I had a quick scan on twitter and some of the anti Alice accounts are using these docs to say some bleeping horrendous things about Ella. They seem to have forgotten this is all because of Alice. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Agreed. I saw some horrible things earlier, I wish they’d stop.
It’s really really worrying. God knows what Ioan is going through. Alice is deeply disturbed. This has got so dark.

Reactions: 24
Thanks to those who bought and posted the documents although they make for harrowing reading.

what is the threshold for action to be taken? Surely the situation cannot be allowed to remain as it is? There must be consequences?

Reactions: 26
I'm catching up and am a few pages behind but I respectfully disagree with you. I don't think those pictures of Ella and Alice in the Daily Mail show mental illness. They're just a snapshot of a moment in time, it's impossible to diagnose anything from them.

Ella is pale because she stays in the house all the time. Her eyes have shadows below them due to late nights and also probably genetics. I look like tit without makeup (especially undereye concealer), and probably a bit wild and crazy, but great and healthy with it. I suspect Ella is squinting her eyes either because the sun is bright and she's not used to it and needs sunglasses, or because she needs prescription spectacles.

She's an awkward 13-year-old girl. Thirteen is a really difficult time for any teenage girl. Alice doesn't even dress her in the latest fashions or help her with her hair, which contributes to the neglected image.

Ella just has the misfortune to have a horrible mother who has been manipulating her and doesn't give a tit about her welfare or long-term prospects. I also hope like @Invictus that Ella will thrive under therapy, and being removed from Alice's influence.
I agree she is in a horrible environment but her behaviour is still bizarre and off the charts. Plenty of young people are in awful situations but don’t throw epic tantrums like overgrown toddlers, scream abuse or have panic attacks at the drop of a hat.

i said the mental illness was clear before the pictures were published but in the pictures the sunken eyes and whole demeanour really brought it home to me. She looks so troubled, tormented even. That’s not to say she can’t bounce out of it given the right support but these are important years in her development and from where I’m standing it looks like she’s a made a choice and it’s not a good one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've read the documents now, my goodness, what utterly grim reading. I'm lost for words really.

Thank goodness I & B had witnesses. I don't know what else to say, I think I need to process what I've read.

Reactions: 30
I don’t have anything new to say really, all turds have already said it. duck me. Those poor girls. Poor Ioan. Strong Bianca.

I no longer think Alice will harm I & B, I think, and I’m sorry to even say it, she will manipulate Ella into fatally harming herself which she will then blame on Ioan and use to both punish him and successfully isolate Elsie from him forever. Alice could not give one tiny duck about those children.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Katie Hind has said 'full story here' in her link to the article. Couldn't find the bit about Bollockosh mentioned at all, how strange ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fuuuuuuckk. I guess I find it so hard to read (and I’m pretty tough) is because I’m (we) are so emotionally invested in these two kids. I am still going to die on the hill that Ella is a victim but how disturbing. I need to re read it all but was there any mention of Ella’s stature given she now not only shows volatile behaviour but would also be very difficult to restrain if she really kicked off? I still think Dennis’ name was put down as a witness without his consent. Alice, you witch. I hope you enjoy not only your remaining days as Mrs Gruffudd but also as a parent in a meaningful capacity. It’s all supervised visits from here on in.

Anyone else feel promise that the kids were initially receptive and picking out meals to cook together with Bianca? I don’t think it’s as bleak as what we all thought, once Alice is out of the way and the kids are receiving treatment and schooling and discipline.
Also, have to say I was also really surprised to see how far Elsie had gone to the dark side but again, feel so hopeful now that guardians, CPS, witnesses, the judge and therapists are going to be properly involved. Mainly because Ioan said it was really looking good for a while and I took a lot of comfort from that ❤
Alice you beast, how does it feel to know that literally everyone in your life would be better off if nature took its course? And if you were to peace out tomorrow, aside from those precious girls you clearly hate, who would give a damn or turn up? Or even have one nice thing to say? You should be so bleeping ashamed
BIB this!
Malice clearly got wind and amped up the PA, and he we are.
As my mum always says, the truth will out and so it has!
Looking forward to the DM, and bogoff getting sued for libel and slander!
I wonder if they will run an article on the latest documents?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is Loopy going to have to take a step back?

His article still claims B repeatedly slammed to door into Ella; even Ella herself does not claim this.

He also excused her behaviour (as did many others) on Ioan forcing her to see Bianca but there’s evidence Alice requested it.

I also think he said all the phones and internet were cut off without warning last year. The reality is Alice was removed from the plan as Ella has stated in court docs that she and Ella are on Ioan’s plan.

I wonder who gave him misleading information? Surely Alice Regina hasn’t been telling porkies to her pet wolf.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh jeez!! This is madness Alice needs to be a sectioned or imprisoned she’s off the scale nuts! Ella’s behaviour is horrific too so nasty I can’t see that improving …I feel for I & B. They’d be best off to get as far away as possible for a while it’s awful 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This must be so painful for Ioan's parents to witness. His poor mother. She knew.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I would be at all surprised if it was alice who she was on the phone to and not her friends!
I also thought this tbh! Being the narc she is, she would want to see her plan come to fruition...I wonder if we will find out who she was on the phone to?

Reactions: 20
Sounds like the kids were on some kind of manic high when they left the apartment - knowing how "well" they had done. Couldn't wait to get home and get praised by their commander in chief for their successful mission. It's like it's a game to them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Is Loopy going to have to take a step back?

His article still claims B repeatedly slammed to door into Ella; even Ella herself does not claim this.

He also excused her behaviour (as did many others) on Ioan forcing her to see Bianca but there’s evidence Alice requested it.

I also think he said all the phones and internet were cut off without warning last year. The reality is Alice was removed from the plan as Ella has stated in court docs that she and Ella are on Ioan’s plan.

I wonder who gave him misleading information? Surely Alice Regina hasn’t been telling porkies to her pet wolf.
No I think it was Ella Regina !

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Tge DM article is not focusing in the core of the filing. not surprising
And of course, not mentioning that Alice suggested overnight visitation with Bianca so there will be a load more - he should sort his relationship with his kids before introducing the girlfriend comments.

Most people will only read the article and not the document.

Reactions: 21
Why aren’t the police knocking down her door and extracting the syphillistic camelid from her foetid lair?
[/QUOTE]
Oh @Autisteuse, I do love your unique descriptions 🤣. Also, BIB for early thread title nomination when Alice finally gets her ass handed to her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
the mitzi alice sock is gone btw
Katie Hind has said 'full story here' in her link to the article. Couldn't find the bit about Bollockosh mentioned at all, how strange ?
also left out the key part about Alice proposing the idea of the kids visiting and it being likely a set up
and the friends statements

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.