Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #179 Alice is so rattled by Tattle, which proves we are doing God's work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T: ‘not sure how to do screen shot anymore’

this is COMEDY GOLD!
So Mr Mobile Shop knew how to do screenshots- but since it’s such a difficult task to simultaneously press two buttons at the same time… he… he forgot …
He uses a desk top computer. I think he sits at that wooden table all day/night. Still you would think he would know by now.

Reactions: 11
Apropos of nothing, I just googled Ioan in his leather jackets and I like black leather jackets and I think he looks good in them...

As you were.

To be fair he would look good in anything being tall and slim. I have a fondness for his leather jackets too 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.