Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #179 Alice is so rattled by Tattle, which proves we are doing God's work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD: Her 6 year old! Who told the the 6 year old to film? IOAN, because Bianca wanted to get some 'dirt ' on her before they began their campaign. Do you know there are videos of almost everything that has been said?

I wonder did Ioan know everything was being recorded? Yes probably. Alice thinks she has permission to do this because Elsie sent Ioan a video ONCE.
---
DD: No she didn't. This is all made up. But by the way, Bianca is a useless, self-absorbed, incredibly unattractive person. However Alice never said those things you accuse her of

Lmao
She’s doing a really good impression of someone who’s lost their grip on reality this week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"Bianca is an unattractive person" is on the same level as "my dad's bigger than your dad, ner ner ner".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
DD: You only know that because of a video which YOU YOURSELF said was illegal! Have you never had a bad day with your kids? Well, I guess we'll find out now that we are going scorched earth on you just like you went scorched earth on Alice

Alice has had a lot of bad days lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Where’s that? I haven’t seen anything, but then again I avoid Twitter like the plague.
One of the socks was doxxing the AEA account – naming her and her partner, sharing photos of them and family members, tweeting info about their kids etc. Really sick s**t.

I'm sticking with Tattle. The Twitter stuff is unhinged.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I wonder about BW's "what's the best that could happen". Bifurcation obviously but there maybe something more?

MAlice overplayed her hand methinks.

DD: I'm going to. We need more people on this.
@Genxpunk69 is really good and he knows a lot about law in various countries. And of course you know @TonyEva92385840
The Hargreaves lady I think is in Australia and they have targeted her too. I think T. Evans knows her?

Holy duck Loopy is the new lawyer!!!!
DD needs to catch up quick. Loopy knows nada about law in any country much less the US or even NZ, the country he resides in. Becky With The Good Hair (awe, nice to see an old fave back) is not Australian or even a NZer, as much as she wishes she was one. (living here does not make you tangata whenua). And as for Phoney, he has never met any of these people, not even sure he has met his nieces.

You can't make this tit up.

• Haha
DD: It gets worse! So Deb from Erie, Pennsylvania is DIRECTLY IN CONTACT with this horrendous, evil , 24/7 troller, Tamika Douglas. Deb (from what I hear) used to be a close friend of AE's! I want to OUT THEM ALL. They are scum and they are parasites.

Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
DD: It gets worse! So Deb from Erie, Pennsylvania is DIRECTLY IN CONTACT with this horrendous, evil , 24/7 troller, Tamika Douglas. Deb (from what I hear) used to be a close friend of AE's! I want to OUT THEM ALL. They are scum and they are parasites.

Lol
Said the ultimate parasite.

• Haha
  • Heart
DD: See how I said it was clear? The abusive account IS @BiancaWallace, under the cover of her 'bestie' @TamikaDOUGLAS
THAT is the reason the evil AEA appeared to know where they were all the time. Those witches SHARED the account. This HAS to be added to the police report.

None of this bullshit means anything.
---
MC: Exactly. When you force kids to spend overnights with the parent they are not comfortable with the result is TRAUMATIC for everyone involved.

Only if they are PAed.

• Haha
One of the socks was doxxing the AEA account – naming her and her partner, sharing photos of them and family members, tweeting info about their kids etc. Really sick s**t.

Not saying that person deserves it, but stick your hand into a hornet’s nest and you kind of know what to expect.

I am not following any of their accounts on Twitter, I see the excerpts on here. Not sure I understand what is going on, whether that AEA is on here too, and who the others are, whether they are socks or not, but why the bloody hell is AEA so invested that it has got to this point. They should have deleted their account, got a sense of perspective and backed off. The person behind that account has tried to insert themselves into the story. They think they are on a crusade. Unless IG asked them to do this (highly doubtful) they have put themselves in a stupid situation.

They’re trying to dox the AEA account but they have got the completely wrong person. It’s a long story & long time turds will know what/who I’m talking about. You’re correct though - that sock is batshit & more than likely Alice!

Reactions: 21
DD: See how I said it was clear? The abusive account IS @BiancaWallace, under the cover of her 'bestie' @TamikaDOUGLAS
THAT is the reason the evil AEA appeared to know where they were all the time. Those witches SHARED the account. This HAS to be added to the police report.

None of this bullshit means anything.
---
MC: Exactly. When you force kids to spend overnights with the parent they are not comfortable with the result is TRAUMATIC for everyone involved.

Only if they are PAed.
Oh they share the account, do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She wants everyone to believe Tamika is still involved and is AEA. Yeah not working on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
MC: Are you going to delete all your harassment accounts now Tamika? Are you going to leave M alone? Are you going to stop interfering in the divorce of AE and IG? I BET you delete everything, Coward.

Different sock, same tit...

• Haha
  • Sick
Not saying that person deserves it, but stick your hand into a hornet’s nest and you kind of know what to expect.

I am not following any of their accounts on Twitter, I see the excerpts on here. Not sure I understand what is going on, whether that AEA is on here too, and who the others are, whether they are socks or not, but why the bloody hell is AEA so invested that it has got to this point. They should have deleted their account, got a sense of perspective and backed off. The person behind that account has tried to insert themselves into the story. They think they are on a crusade. Unless IG asked them to do this (highly doubtful) they have put themselves in a stupid situation.
Agree - they seem way to over invested in their crusade. I think it was said earlier about the way they thank welp etc - it's like they are posting legal information and have to inform of the source. They are just on the other side of bat shittery and they are all locked in a pool of tit swirling round. I post here because I'm hooked on the rollercoster of this story and also you lot are absolutely hilarious but I can stand away from it.

Reactions: 25
DD needs to catch up quick. Loopy knows nada about law in any country much less the US or even NZ, the country he resides in. Becky With The Good Hair (awe, nice to see an old fave back) is not Australian or even a NZer, as much as she wishes she was one. (living here does not make you tangata whenua). And as for Phoney, he has never met any of these people, not even sure he has met his nieces.

You can't make this tit up.
I don’t believe Becky the egg head even lives in NZ. She’s always on LA time along with the other batshit sock accounts!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
stick your hand into a hornet’s nest and you kind of know what to expect.
I'm firmly in the camp of letting the loon scream into the abyss too.

AEA posted some of the death threats sent by a FM on Twitter. It's genuinely scary. Stuff like: <full name> from <address>, I'm coming to "slit your throat".

I would encourage anyone riling her up on Twitter to step away. Let the legal system deal with her.
---
They’re trying to dox the AEA account but they have got the completely wrong person. It’s a long story & long time turds will know what/who I’m talking about. You’re correct though - that sock is batshit & more than likely Alice!
Yes, I should have made that clear! They were doxxing the person who they *think* is behind the account. Truly unhinged behaviour.

• Sad
Agree - they seem way to over invested in their crusade. I think it was said earlier about the way they thank welp etc - it's like they are posting legal information and have to inform of the source. They are just on the other side of bat shittery and they are all locked in a pool of tit swirling round. I post here because I'm hooked on the rollercoster of this story and also you lot are absolutely hilarious but I can stand away from it.
Yes, and the outrage that nobody on here warned they were being doxxed.

Trying to link her activities to here. Nobody cares who they are. They made the choice to go for Alice, it’s all on them if they are being doxxed.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.