Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #179 Alice is so rattled by Tattle, which proves we are doing God's work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally think he took Elsie to buy a leotard, I don’t believe he made her try on adults thongs!
He’s very circumspect- I’m sure he would have asked for an assistant. There is cctv all over the mall and shops. (Not in changing rooms, obvs) I’m sure this could be rebuked by footage of him a)not picking up adult underwear in the children’s leotard section b) not carrying it to the changing room

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are we talking about Alice Evans? Several jobs? WTF did I miss?

DD: AGAIN... not true. Ioan and Bianca are OBSESSED with bringing his ex down and I'm not sure Alice has the time to piss around with sock accounts since she has 2 kids full time and several jobs!
Lol Alice is bringing herself down. Ioan is just watching in horror as he has 2 kids with this lunatic.

Several jobs = several socks

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolutely not. Don't expect MC account to make any sense. Tamika tweeted under her own name. Alice thinks everyone has socks just because she does.

They are both Australian so Inspector Alice decided that they are the same person.
They know who AEA is, it's just Alice throwing mud and hoping it sticks.
She has absolutely no valid reason whatsoever to prevent the girls meeting Bianca. Alice is going to present tweets as her defence and reason why she alone should have sole custody. This is no doubt why she's parted company with Marie along with the fiasco of trumped up assault allegations.
---
The DD account has been locked 🔒
I reported it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What are we expecting today then? Ioan will submit a statement about this bullshit?

Reactions: 16
Please don’t give the bikini story any credence. There is no way that IG is going to put a foot wrong this far down the line. Just last ditch attempts to besmirch him. She is playing out what she said she was going to do at the very beginning. The woman is a nutcase.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Looks to me like Alice’s house of cards is collapsing and she’s throwing a big fat unemployed babymomma tantrum.

I’m a bit gutted tbh.

I’ve been watching this shitshow for ages and now I’m going to miss the best bits.

Thing is I’m off to sea for a few weeks work. Leaving my grown up babies again 😢 shame Alice couldn’t be arsed working spend a night away from hers isn’t it. I’ll only have sat coverage, not the sort of thing you can pull tattle up on but I’ll pop in to read what you sailors are reporting when I’m in port.

Anyway, batten down the hatches because something is going down and mad old Alice is desperate and fuming. I really think she’s going to blow.💥🧡💥🧡💥
Message from Turd Evil HQ to @BessieNessie

START - AHOY THERE - HAVE NO FEARS - WE HAVE AUTHORISED THE USEAGE OF SWIMMER TURD (MODEL 007) TO KEEP YOU ABREAST OF NEW DEVELOPMENTS - YOU’RE WELCOME - HAVE A SAFE TRIP AGENT BESSIENESSIE - STOP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If this nonsense was true then she’s just broadcast the details of her 9 year old’s abuse to the whole of Twitter instead of going to the police about it.
It's lies and defamation. She keeps hinting strongly for a long time now that she will use allegations of CSA against Ioan.

Reactions: 34
If someone made my daughter try on thongs - and to be clear, I don’t believe for 1 second that this happened - I would be calling the police, getting advice on the best therapy and using my every waking second to make sure this wouldn’t affect her for rest of her rest of her life as much as I possibly could. I would not be tweeting about it online, for the whole world to see her private trauma. She’s a bleeping disgrace of a human and while she may have birthed the girls, she is definitely not a mother.
Oh come on! Who would go in a shop with a 9 year old and ask the shop assistant to give the kid thongs to try on? Actual pervs know they have to hide.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
DD: Jesus you would even try to manipulate a 13 year old, to make sure Bianca's narrative sticks. And because - I don't know - Bianca wants the kids?

FFS B can have her own kids.

That bleep will have told the kids this though.

• Sad
I meant to do this yesterday but thread title:

Alice Evans: Guardian of the Tapes

as per @M33L4 and everyone else who choked on their morning rosé reading that 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
DD: Her 6 year old! Who told the the 6 year old to film? IOAN, because Bianca wanted to get some 'dirt ' on her before they began their campaign. Do you know there are videos of almost everything that has been said?

I wonder did Ioan know everything was being recorded? Yes probably. Alice thinks she has permission to do this because Elsie sent Ioan a video ONCE.
---
DD: No she didn't. This is all made up. But by the way, Bianca is a useless, self-absorbed, incredibly unattractive person. However Alice never said those things you accuse her of

Lmao
---
DD: Really? I can only imagine. I hear she got a restraining order against him too. This family is big on Big Authority. I hope they enjoy it coming back to hit them in the face

AE is talking about BW's ex husband here.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.