Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has got those poor girls so riled up that it’s causing them emotional distress, I really hope Ella wasn’t having a mental health crisis and now Alice is milking it to get at Ioan. That couldn’t possibly be it, could it, Alice? You bleeping monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All this because she didn't want Bianca and Ioan to be photographed on the red carpet....we see you Alice.

I'm glad they did the pap walk and Bianca looks happy and healthy. They have nothing to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's ridiculous that they dont realize how bad this case appears to be.
- it is documented that Alice threatened him to ruin his life (there was at least one text), constant threats etc. and that she wants him out of the childrens life
- it is documented that the child has tried to blackmail him with CPS before, thefted, hacked, stole, and it is also documented that she is hostile around him, the chaperone will also confirm as much
- it is documented that Alice pushed the narrative of Bianca being a monster without her ever having done or said anything to or about them
- Ioan is using a chaperone for his safety, something his daughter doesnt want, shouldnt it be the other way around?
- Alice has a permanent restraining order, a 13 year old doesnt get the idea to file this alone (and she seems to have confirmed as much), the judge will make the connection that this is a revenge attack from Alice (this is litigation abuse btw, Loopy) and a attempt to deport one party
- The scenario they are describing is literally impossible unless Bianca is like thrice as strong as she is, unless it was an accident
- Where is the logic in all of this? Why would Bianca who patiently waited 1.5 years to meet his kids (which goes way over what is recommended) and whose boyfriend has been very careful all this time, intentionally assault the child at the first chance? Even the worst abuser isnt doing this. You would try to gain the childrens trust first and then normalize a abusive enviroment so that they dont speak out, Alice will know from experience how this works (even if it's in her case probably not physical)
- Loopy himself has confirmed that Ella had a tantrum. People who have a tantrum and who try by others to be calmed down/hindered usually sustain injuries on their own.
- it is documented that the kids walk out at freewill from their father at every opportunity, why the hell would they not do the same when Ioan suggested them to meet Bianca, instead of going there???
- Ioan has adult witnesses in himself, Bianca and probably a chaperone
- the injury seems to be old, at least the one Loopy the Creepy presented
- even Loopy himself says Ioan wasnt physically abusive, his whole "abuse" appears to be trying to divorce Alice and make her independent from him

They really only have somewhat of a case if somebody was filming the "assault" (as Elsie is not a more reliable witness than the others) and it was clearly not an accident. But even then a one-off moment caused by a teenager tantrum with no previous signs of Bianca being abusive is likely not even enough. Would more likely order anger management if anything.

But it's all pretty telling that this is the side of someone who fired her lawyer on the same day.

How fucked up you have to be - regardless even of who you are - to say that young daughters saying in court they hate their father and never want to see him again is a beautiful moment?!?! Even if it was a different situation and father was genuinely abusive, in which way can this situation be seen as a beautiful moment?!?!
Right.

Btw "I dont want to ever see him again because he isnt providing me with the life I want" is not a reason to file a RO, especially not when it's a parent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm not sure where to even start with this one, it does seem to look like Alice's words are coming back to haunt her.
The facts are that court documents lodged by Ioan well over a year ago alledged to threats made by you. These weren't just verbal but written in the form of texts and emails. Alice you wrote all that stuff in by own hand. The coercive control oozed off the pages. A Judge will see this request for a TRO forwhat it is. A child that's being coerced by its main carer, YOU ALICE!!
You are the child abuser Alice. View attachment 2216103
She clearly hasn't read the Wiki. Delusional bint.

Reactions: 16
The thing is, with that old rugby-watching clip, little Elsie was in that ‘scene’ too. She didn’t react to her father like that, has never been known to react to him like that (and there isn’t a chance in hell Alice wouldn’t have shared it far and wide if she ever had). If it was ALL down to nurture, how come she isn’t behaving in exactly the same manner? Come to that, how aren’t we all identical to our siblings in all displayed behaviours?

Say there was an old cine clip of the young Alice throwing a tantrum at Prof Evans. How would we view that? What would we be saying about it? Blaming Prof Evans? Alice’s by now long-dead mum? Or would we be recognizing in it her own innate twatiness, a behaviour consistent with how she’s ALWAYS been?

At some point, influence stops and personality begins.

I can wait 5 more years though 😈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All this because she didn't want Bianca and Ioan to be photographed on the red carpet....we see you Alice.

I'm glad they did the pap walk and Bianca looks happy and healthy. They have nothing to hide.
I still think the magazine cover and article was the main trigger. The article came out on 22 April; the Janelle account was created on 2 May.

10 days to get her motley band of few followers together to come up with this plan.

And then launch the news of the application for the restraining order on the night of the MS event.

Reactions: 23
Imagine being so pathetic that instead of taking some time to grieve your husband leaving and then picking yourself up, dusting yourself off, showing him that you don't need him, living happily ever after and setting an example to your girls by standing on your own two feet... you waste this much time and this much money doing all this absolute nonsense while the general public laugh at you and pity you.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
It's ridiculous that they dont realize how bad this case appears to be.
- it is documented that Alice threatened him to ruin his life (there was at least one text), constant threats etc. and that she wants him out of the childrens life
- it is documented that the child has tried to blackmail him with CPS before, thefted, hacked, stole, and it is also documented that she is hostile around him, the chaperone will also confirm as much
- it is documented that Alice pushed the narrative of Bianca being a monster without her ever having done or said anything to or about them
- Ioan is using a chaperone for his safety, something his daughter doesnt want, shouldnt it be the other way around?
- Alice has a permanent restraining order, a 13 year old doesnt get the idea to file this alone (and she seems to have confirmed as much), the judge will make the connection that this is a revenge attack from Alice (this is litigation abuse btw, Loopy) and a attempt to deport one party
- The scenario they are describing is literally impossible unless Bianca is like thrice as strong as she is, unless it was an accident
- Where is the logic in all of this? Why would Bianca who patiently waited 1.5 years to meet his kids (which goes way over what is recommended) and whose boyfriend has been very careful all this time, intentionally assault the child at the first chance? Even the worst abuser isnt doing this. You would try to gain the childrens trust first and then normalize a abusive enviroment so that they dont speak out, Alice will know from experience how this works (even if it's in her case probably not physical)
- Loopy himself has confirmed that Ella had a tantrum. People who have a tantrum and who try by others to be calmed down/hindered usually sustain injuries on their own.
- it is documented that the kids walk out at freewill from their father at every opportunity, why the hell would they not do the same when Ioan suggested them to meet Bianca, instead of going there???
- Ioan has adult witnesses in himself, Bianca and probably a chaperone
- the injury seems to be old, at least the one Loopy the Creepy presented
- even Loopy himself says Ioan wasnt physically abusive, his whole "abuse" appears to be trying to divorce Alice and make her independent from him

They really only have somewhat of a case if somebody was filming the "assault" (as Elsie is not a more reliable witness than the others) and it was clearly not an accident. But even then a one-off moment caused by a teenager tantrum with no previous signs of Bianca being abusive is likely not even enough. Would more likely order anger management if anything.

Right.

Btw "I dont want to ever see him again because he isnt providing me with the life I want" is not a reason to file a RO, especially not when it's a parent.
Pretty sure Alice sent him a message at one time saying that the children ran away when the phone rang in case it was him.
That is text book parental alienation, she's completely in denial and still abusing Ioan through his children. She's absolutely monstered Bianca to them for this situation to take place. Get the CPS involved ffs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope Ella just turned up at the apartment and it wasn't scheduled visitation. Bianca should not be involved in such a high conflict situation for her health and the accusations. I understand he loves her and wants everyone to blend its not going to happen for years if ever. He should be going out on visitation outside the apartment with a third party as chaperone always until lots and lots of therapy has been done. The kids don't want to be involved with her as of yet, some kids can be openly quite hostile to their stepmother with no PA. Alice is happy when her kids insult B there's no repercussions so she's not going to help them in getting to know and accept her.

The dream of one big family with Bianca isn't going to happen for quite a long time.
Absolutely. My mother did the opposite of PA. She tried to make us believe our dad still cared by buying Christmas and birthday presents and pretending they were from him. She was obviously a much better person than Alice Evans but when I was 13 and my dad had a new girlfriend I was absolutely vile to her. It took years for me to accept it and that was without any of the drama that Ella has been through

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
She told those kids that she dreamt Bianca would murder them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Your honor I want her deported and for him to pay my bills, or I’ll throw another one of my epic toddler tantrums.

I mean spot the difference, is it Big Al or Big E..? She’s clearly coached.

I hope Alice isn’t giving her pills/medication to ‘help her sleep’ calm her ‘anxiety’ etc. I seriously mean that in fact I actually think she is. It’s the only way I can conceive both of them having such poor judgement simultaneously.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Guys, I told you DAM was Alice - I have a PhD in the writing style of Alice Evans. Once she goes on a rosé rage it all comes out and then everyone can see it.

"FFS" is another classic Alice phrase too.

I love this typo too, where she refers to "Alice" as "Vice". VICE! How apt.

They are all so bleeping predictable too, we said Sockbro would post, and like clockwork, he did.

View attachment 2216215
Please don't think I'm Vice i say FFS too 🙈😂

Well I'm in Donegal and my data and WiFi is hit n miss so I'm catching up now to the shitstorm that is MAlice &Co.

We all predicted big Al would use Ella to bring charges upon her father or Bianca or both. Even Yo predicted this hence the need for a chaperone everywhere .

I have this feeling Ella arrived at their apt unannounced and created mayhem at "Be a mother's" instructions. Frightening Bianca and Bianca possibly having to defend herself . Big Al has told Ella to file charges before Bianca does. Bianca doesn't because it's Ioans child . Big Al got in first and then got her narrative out in her biggest sick sock account ever!

We see you Alibuser you total loser !! 👀👁

Does Ella have to stand up in court and give her version of events under cross examination ? Lawyers wouldn't be long tripping her up !

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion (only half serious as it's too early, and I'm sure something more fitting will be needed due to events which will probably unfold over the next couple of days):

Three-year rosé rage, same number as her mental age

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm just shaking my head in disbelief this morning. How can she be so incredibly stupid?

STUPID.
STUPID.
STUPID.
STUPID.
STUPID!

STUPID.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Does Ella have to stand up in court and give her version of events under cross examination ? Lawyers wouldn't be long tripping her up !
and this is the sad thing, a good parent would not want to have her child standing up in court. Alice is creaming her pants over it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I hope Alice isn’t giving her pills/medication to ‘help her sleep’ calm her ‘anxiety’ etc. I seriously mean that in fact I actually think she is. It’s the only way I can conceive both of them having such poor judgement simultaneously.
She may well be giving the child pills but poor judgement is also part of being a child (brain development, limited life experience, blah blah) so it might not be the case.

I would worry about other substances being abused though, with or without maternal consent. The house is full of pills and booze and consumption has been normalised by Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.